Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
SEX DR 200sx - Hardtuned.net - Page 3

Jump to content


- - - - -

SEX DR 200sx 

200sx nissan
150 replies to this topic

#61 -Truck-

  • Joined:19-March 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

Attached Image: images.jpg

#62 -Truck-

  • Joined:19-March 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:06 PM

seriously going to cap a bitch

GET THE f**king WATERMARK OFF

f**kSAKE

more annoying than rolled cambers in his prime, not to mention it's a potential copyright infringement lawsuit waiting to happen

Edited by -Truck-, 15 April 2012 - 10:07 PM.


#63 Strewth01

  • Joined:02-February 08
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:180sx

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Lol seems to mostly effect you truck. I never get it. The watermark has made you it's bitch. Enjoy.

#64 -Truck-

  • Joined:19-March 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:11 PM

it is my kryptonite

#65 EnFlaMEd

  • Joined:06-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:19 PM

i use a paid imageshack account because I am nigga rich!

Posted Image

#66 pman

    Pooh Bear; Wreckin' porcelain since the 90's.

  • Silver Member
  • Classifieds Items
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts
  • Joined:12-February 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RayGay's mum

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

View PostEnFlaMEd, on 15 April 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

Posted Image

F.uck yeah! I'm famous!

Hey OP! How mad!? =====> http://www.nissansil...c=496315&st=990

Your car is officially a piece of shit. looooooooooool. Oh and I drive a Camry. It's standard so I wouldn't think of racing your speckle spec car (what is it by the way? Can't tell....)

#67 -Truck-

  • Joined:19-March 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:VIP Y31 Cima

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:45 PM

Posted Image
Fixed

#68 STR8E180

  • Joined:30-April 03
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:GTR R34 V-SPEC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

some one air bush the goat onto his bonnet

#69 Strewth01

  • Joined:02-February 08
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:180sx

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

View Post-Truck-, on 15 April 2012 - 10:45 PM, said:

Posted Image
Fixed
Ah yep that du bringded me a whole kettle of that thar joy it du did.

View PostSTR8E180, on 15 April 2012 - 10:57 PM, said:

some one air bush the goat onto his bonnet
Lol we just covered that in the other thread. Great minds kemp. ;)

Edited by Strewth01, 15 April 2012 - 10:58 PM.


#70 Agnu

  • Joined:15-July 11
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S15

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

Jesus christ, check out the fitment (or lack there of) with the centre console and air-vent surrounds. That coupled with the retrims that don't fit and the rest of the dodgy interior bits makes for a very failed attempt at whatever he was trying to accomplish...

#71 EnFlaMEd

  • Joined:06-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

View PostAgnu, on 15 April 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

Jesus christ, check out the fitment (or lack there of) with the centre console and air-vent surrounds. That coupled with the retrims that don't fit and the rest of the dodgy interior bits makes for a very failed attempt at whatever he was trying to accomplish...

Posted Image

#72 R32GTRS

  • Joined:24-August 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RB25 R32gtst

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:40 AM

all this clown needs is SR20 plates. what a pos.

#73 pmod

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

Goats rip harder than this guy.



Attached Image: 11-goat.jpg

#74 skullkandy

  • Joined:29-May 07
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:Nissan S15 Spec R

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Its not how u stand by your car, its how u race your car. You better learn that.

#75 pmod

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

View Postfitzy140, on 15 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Real small violin.

So assuming you're not trolling...

You flopped out cash and 750kg of fibre and vinyl later, you think it's top sh*t, we think it's well f*cked.
Even were it not f*cked, you get minimal respect here for cheque-book builds here anyway.

View Postskullkandy, on 16 April 2012 - 10:12 AM, said:

Its not how u stand by your car, its how u mollest your car. You better learn that.
Fixed.

Goat pic as per rules.

Attached Image: Goat1.jpg

Edited by pmod, 16 April 2012 - 11:01 AM.


#76 philrayho

  • Joined:31-January 09

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

when googling "sex dr", im not sure what i fear more, pics of porn being displayed on my work comp, or even worse, more images of this car? =\

Posted Image

Edited by philrayho, 16 April 2012 - 12:49 PM.


#77 DRE20

  • Joined:22-June 10
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:97 s14a

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

RIDE: 1996 Nissan s14 200sx (silvia)

ENGINE: SR20DET, Ceramic coated JE fored pistons, ported head, Ceramic coated bustion chambers

ENGINE ACCESSORIES: Garrett 600hp ball-bearing turbo, Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate, Mick's Metalcraft air-to-air 'cooler, Turbosmart Type3 BOV, 3.5 inch exhaust, XF falcon 65mm throttle body (WHAT THE?!), 4 standard injectors, 4 auxiliary 600cc injectors, Argo steel rods, Trust head gasket, solid camlifter conversion, A'pexi Vernier cam gears, EMS ECU, Turbosmart boost controller

DRIVELINE HARDWARE: C4 3-speed manually shifted automatic, 4500rpm stall converter, 350mm vented rotors with Brembo four piston calipers (off a porsche)(front), braided brake lines, jumbpz 2-inch lowering, koni shocks

BODYWORK: Full custom X-racing widebody kit : Front bar, bonnet, headlight covers, mirrors, fenders, side skirts, rear bar, wing and 3 chrome wings, truck tail lights, mesh and metel rods, Standox Monza red with airbrushing by Advanced Airbrushing.

INTERIOR: White and red re-trim, WRX seats, Autometer gauges, RPM harnesses, neons and lights, Pioneer head unit, Alpine v12 amp, MTX splits, pioneer 6x9s

ROLLERS: (front) AME Modeast 19x7" with 225/30 rubber (rear) AME Modeast 20x10" with 255/30 rubber

http://www.angelfire...raiss/sexdr.htm

Edited by DRE20, 16 April 2012 - 01:38 PM.


#78 IHAVEARODEO

  • Joined:12-October 10
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:Ra Rodeo

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

View PostDRE20, on 16 April 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


#79 R32GTRS

  • Joined:24-August 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RB25 R32gtst

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

can someone just delete this shit it doesnt deserve its own thread

#80 Kez180

  • Joined:18-August 05
  • Location:Australia ACT
  • Car:Silvia s13 CA18de (Shithouse)

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

View PostR32GTRS, on 16 April 2012 - 02:12 PM, said:

can someone just delete this shit it doesnt deserve its own thread

It's in the jokes section for a reason....

Attached Image: goat_01.jpg

#81 Bloke

  • Joined:21-February 04
  • Location:Australia NSW

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

View PostDRE20, on 16 April 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

RIDE: 1996 Nissan s14 200sx (silvia)

ENGINE: SR20DET, Ceramic coated JE fored pistons, ported head, Ceramic coated bustion chambers

ENGINE ACCESSORIES: Garrett 600hp ball-bearing turbo, Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate, Mick's Metalcraft air-to-air 'cooler, Turbosmart Type3 BOV, 3.5 inch exhaust, XF falcon 65mm throttle body (WHAT THE?!), 4 standard injectors, 4 auxiliary 600cc injectors, Argo steel rods, Trust head gasket, solid camlifter conversion, A'pexi Vernier cam gears, EMS ECU, Turbosmart boost controller

DRIVELINE HARDWARE: C4 3-speed manually shifted automatic, 4500rpm stall converter, 350mm vented rotors with Brembo four piston calipers (off a porsche)(front), braided brake lines, jumbpz 2-inch lowering, koni shocks

BODYWORK: Full custom X-racing widebody kit : Front bar, bonnet, headlight covers, mirrors, fenders, side skirts, rear bar, wing and 3 chrome wings, truck tail lights, mesh and metel rods, Standox Monza red with airbrushing by Advanced Airbrushing.

INTERIOR: White and red re-trim, WRX seats, Autometer gauges, RPM harnesses, neons and lights, Pioneer head unit, Alpine v12 amp, MTX splits, pioneer 6x9s

ROLLERS: (front) AME Modeast 19x7" with 225/30 rubber (rear) AME Modeast 20x10" with 255/30 rubber

http://www.angelfire...raiss/sexdr.htm

WRX seats? Whoah, welcome to 1996!

Show cars are meant to be innovative. This thing is not.

#82 MI55EE

  • Joined:12-March 12
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:S15

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

I bet those number plates get the bitches. but f**k the car,
im here for the goats.

#83 rk2k9

  • Joined:16-June 09
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:200sx S14.5

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:37 PM

i come back after one day and it's got 3 pages full of goats

what a thread!

#84 EnFlaMEd

  • Joined:06-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostDRE20, on 16 April 2012 - 01:37 PM, said:

RIDE: 1996 Nissan s14 200sx (silvia)

ENGINE: SR20DET, Ceramic coated JE fored pistons, ported head, Ceramic coated bustion chambers

ENGINE ACCESSORIES: Garrett 600hp ball-bearing turbo, Turbosmart 45mm external wastegate, Mick's Metalcraft air-to-air 'cooler, Turbosmart Type3 BOV, 3.5 inch exhaust, XF falcon 65mm throttle body (WHAT THE?!), 4 standard injectors, 4 auxiliary 600cc injectors, Argo steel rods, Trust head gasket, solid camlifter conversion, A'pexi Vernier cam gears, EMS ECU, Turbosmart boost controller

DRIVELINE HARDWARE: C4 3-speed manually shifted automatic, 4500rpm stall converter, 350mm vented rotors with Brembo four piston calipers (off a porsche)(front), braided brake lines, jumbpz 2-inch lowering, koni shocks

BODYWORK: Full custom X-racing widebody kit : Front bar, bonnet, headlight covers, mirrors, fenders, side skirts, rear bar, wing and 3 chrome wings, truck tail lights, mesh and metel rods, Standox Monza red with airbrushing by Advanced Airbrushing.

INTERIOR: White and red re-trim, WRX seats, Autometer gauges, RPM harnesses, neons and lights, Pioneer head unit, Alpine v12 amp, MTX splits, pioneer 6x9s

ROLLERS: (front) AME Modeast 19x7" with 225/30 rubber (rear) AME Modeast 20x10" with 255/30 rubber

http://www.angelfire...raiss/sexdr.htm

Posted Image

#85 Veafo

  • Joined:08-February 12
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Posted Image



I wish this car would Die in a grease fire.

#86 EnFlaMEd

  • Joined:06-January 05
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

View PostVeafo, on 16 April 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

Posted Image



I wish this car would Die in a grease fire.

Posted Image

#87 atari4x4

  • Joined:17-December 10
  • Location:Australia SA

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

Posted Image

#88 DRE20

  • Joined:22-June 10
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:97 s14a

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Posted Image

#89 DRE20

  • Joined:22-June 10
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:97 s14a

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

Posted Image

#90 DRE20

  • Joined:22-June 10
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:97 s14a

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

no more goat!
Posted Image





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!