Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Liberty STi Tuned - Clutch - Hardtuned.net
←  Subaru (subituned.com.au)

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

Liberty STi Tuned - Clutch

NISSAN_200's Photo NISSAN_200 29 May 2016

Hey Guys,

I've got a MY06 Liberty STi Tuned, and my clutch recently let go.

Can you guys recommend a replacement clutch?

Its got a 5 speed 2.0T with 200kw at the wheels

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers :)

Scotties15's Photo Scotties15 30 May 2016

id start with the trusted custom clutch service centres.

western clutch service is one, NPC i think?? ? i cant remember who they all are any more.

search, there is plenty of threads on who to use.

NISSAN_200's Photo NISSAN_200 30 May 2016

thanks mate

finding a clutch isnt easy for this Liberty, not much solid information out there.

A lot of the Liberty owners mix and match wrx parts

finding a clutch for the S15 was so much easier lol

thanks I will check those clutch suppliers out mate

Scotties15's Photo Scotties15 30 May 2016

call / email NPC clutches and Western Clutch and tell them what you have, and they should be able to help you out hey, off memory been agers, but i remember they were pretty helpful.

they may want you to send in the clutch and flywheel so they can match it.
you just provide the power rating you want it to handle and they should be able to help :)