Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
sr20det hose kit - Hardtuned.net
←  Nissan Silvia (nissansilvia.com)

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

sr20det hose kit

mimz's Photo mimz 26 Oct 2017

Looking to do some preventative maintenance over the xmas. Where can I get a complete hose kit for sr20det? Mainly interest in pre-molded hose as other I can get from auto store and cut to length.
Cheers

pmod's Photo pmod 27 Oct 2017

I bought a generic Chinese silicone kit off eBay and it has been absolutely fine. In fact, the hoses have been so fine that they survived an oil-starvation engine failure that resulted in the alloy between the two rear cylinder sleaves being destroyed, and enough heat that the knock sensor melted.

It wasn't any special brand, just a generic multi-layer silicone kit made in China and sold cheaply through eBay.

pmod's Photo pmod 27 Oct 2017

Also, if you replace your vacuum lines, only buy cheap rubber vacuum hose. Rubber vacuum lines hold their shape whereas the thin silicone vacuum lines collapse with the heat, at least that has been my experience.

mimz's Photo mimz 01 Nov 2017

Ty for that.
Any idea on how many hose in total?
Some have 9 and some have 10 on ebay.

pmod's Photo pmod 02 Nov 2017

Best thing is to look at the hoses depicted in the heater hose diagram in the S14 FSM, then tick off what comes in the kit. The kit I bought was missing a few hoses and had at least one I couldn't seem to use, but otherwise it was ok. If there's a hose that no kit contains, hit up TAARKS for an oem replacement of that missing hose.