Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Epic car fail thread - Hardtuned.net - Page 30
←  Jokes & Fun Stuff

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

Epic car fail thread

Locked

negativecamber's Photo negativecamber 23 Mar 2012

View PostParanoid Android, on 23 March 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

View Postnegativecamber, on 19 March 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

its a VN commodore
Nah a VS fitted with a late model club sport kit and daewoo taillights by the looks of it and massive amounts of bog.....seriously WHY?!

$5 says VN
Quote

-**wHiStLe**-'s Photo -**wHiStLe**- 23 Mar 2012

View Postnegativecamber, on 23 March 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

View PostParanoid Android, on 23 March 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

View Postnegativecamber, on 19 March 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

its a VN commodore
Nah a VS fitted with a late model club sport kit and daewoo taillights by the looks of it and massive amounts of bog.....seriously WHY?!

$5 says VN

+1
Don't want to know commodores but I know it's a vn/vp.
Quote

Datsun240z's Photo Datsun240z 24 Mar 2012

View Post-**wHiStLe**-, on 23 March 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

View Postnegativecamber, on 23 March 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

View PostParanoid Android, on 23 March 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

View Postnegativecamber, on 19 March 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

its a VN commodore
Nah a VS fitted with a late model club sport kit and daewoo taillights by the looks of it and massive amounts of bog.....seriously WHY?!

$5 says VN

+1
Don't want to know commodores but I know it's a vn/vp.

Correct, the vr/vs rear quarter window curves up slightly at the bottom.

Posted Image
Quote

kriss's Photo kriss 24 Mar 2012

who gives a shit, its not an Atlas Grey VN SS so it doesnt matter
Quote

S14_Lee's Photo S14_Lee 24 Mar 2012

its a bit like those young guys who crashed that commo on the Gold Coast. had 3 or 4 in the car. No interior driver was sitting on a tyre. I mean wtf
Quote

Paranoid Android's Photo Paranoid Android 24 Mar 2012

View Post-**wHiStLe**-, on 23 March 2012 - 07:43 PM, said:

View Postnegativecamber, on 23 March 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

View PostParanoid Android, on 23 March 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

View Postnegativecamber, on 19 March 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

its a VN commodore
Nah a VS fitted with a late model club sport kit and daewoo taillights by the looks of it and massive amounts of bog.....seriously WHY?!

$5 says VN

+1
Don't want to know commodores but I know it's a vn/vp.

Yeah I had a look on the PC and it does look like a VN sorry my bad ......cos you know I'm all about the commodores :thumbsup:
Quote

keyhole150's Photo keyhole150 29 Mar 2012

I got some fresh ones from around SA.

This one wasn't too bad but the ugly chromies qualifies it for here:
http://dl.dropbox.co...%2010.53.03.jpg

I then spotted this the other day, a very clean job but looks weird imo. Awkwardly when I turned to bail the guy was walking towards it. I played it off cool and asked him wtf it was. He told me he originally had a station wagon. He then got the chopped roof from a sedan and swapped it with the station wagon roof. Finally, he made a tray for the rear bit.
http://dl.dropbox.co...%2017.12.04.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.co...%2017.12.12.jpg
Quote

essare's Photo essare 30 Mar 2012

View Postkeyhole150, on 29 March 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

I got some fresh ones from around SA.

This one wasn't too bad but the ugly chromies qualifies it for here:
http://dl.dropbox.co...%2010.53.03.jpg

I then spotted this the other day, a very clean job but looks weird imo. Awkwardly when I turned to bail the guy was walking towards it. I played it off cool and asked him wtf it was. He told me he originally had a station wagon. He then got the chopped roof from a sedan and swapped it with the station wagon roof. Finally, he made a tray for the rear bit.
http://dl.dropbox.co...%2017.12.04.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.co...%2017.12.12.jpg
Saw that first one at the ben simpson cruise haha.
Quote

keyhole150's Photo keyhole150 30 Mar 2012

It was rocking a Viva Garage sticker on it... probably someone's car on here haha.
Quote

Datsun240z's Photo Datsun240z 30 Mar 2012

I took a photo of that same orange s13 the other day and just got on here to load it up, good thing I checked first.

Posted Image
Quote

Pointless dribbler's Photo Pointless dribbler 30 Mar 2012

This gem was at brissy autosalon a few years back.
Attached Image
Quote

Veafo's Photo Veafo 31 Mar 2012

Saw somebody trying to go for the American DUB look with 20" chrome rims on a Ford Territory. The driver also looked like Fred Durst. I don't know if that's just a coincidence or what.
Quote

renz.s15's Photo renz.s15 01 Apr 2012

that r32 would look tuff if he lost the wheels and tail lights
Quote

NANG.ME's Photo NANG.ME 01 Apr 2012

Attached Image
WHY?????
Quote

Datsun240z's Photo Datsun240z 01 Apr 2012

View Postrenz.s15, on 01 April 2012 - 12:24 PM, said:

that r32 would look tuff if he lost the wheels and tail lights

You mean stock...

Anyhow, skyline tail lights on z32s anyone.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quote

-**wHiStLe**-'s Photo -**wHiStLe**- 01 Apr 2012

View PostThe Import Kid, on 01 April 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:


WHY?????

Because Gaycar
Quote

eclipse492's Photo eclipse492 01 Apr 2012

A lot of the time i think its people who want a "cool" car but can't really afford something decent. Hence you see a $1000 commo with an HSV bodykit and rims.


Others, well....

Attached Thumbnails

  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
Quote

harris.'s Photo harris. 01 Apr 2012

View Post-**wHiStLe**-, on 01 April 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

View PostThe Import Kid, on 01 April 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

WHY?????

Because Gaycar

i would rep that if i was a multi jillionaire and it had 22" black BBS's..
Quote

keyhole150's Photo keyhole150 01 Apr 2012

View Posteclipse492, on 01 April 2012 - 07:32 PM, said:

A lot of the time i think its people who want a "cool" car but can't really afford something decent. Hence you see a $1000 commo with an HSV bodykit and rims. Others, well....

Hahaha, this car has been done in here twice now. It's so cheap looking and horrible.
Quote

EnFlaMEd's Photo EnFlaMEd 01 Apr 2012

that white z32 isn't too bad.
Quote

SpotMan's Photo SpotMan 02 Apr 2012

i have never seen a z32 done up nicely... they all look ricer..
Quote

kriss's Photo kriss 02 Apr 2012

i beg to differ

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Edited by kriss, 02 April 2012 - 03:53 PM.
Quote

SpotMan's Photo SpotMan 02 Apr 2012

should i say on the street then... that mx5 is hot :shades:
Quote

NANG.ME's Photo NANG.ME 02 Apr 2012

Attached Image
To me this one is a bit strange:
Attached Image
Quote

eclipse492's Photo eclipse492 02 Apr 2012

is that the "poraga" or something VW kit? I'm not a fan

Posted Image
GIS for "VW Poraga"
Quote

SpotMan's Photo SpotMan 02 Apr 2012

You cant really see it, was a shit sneaky photo lol

Posted Image
Quote

Paranoid Android's Photo Paranoid Android 02 Apr 2012

Sorry KRISS but that is nothing conclusive, z32's rarely look decent and its almost obligatory for Z32 owners to make thier cars look gay as possible.

View PostThe Import Kid, on 02 April 2012 - 06:02 PM, said:


Haha that black VW looks like a gay version of the Interceptor from MAD MAX.......queer eye for the apocalypse police guy.


This S13 I found was a bit hideous...
http://www.carsales....t&cr=2&__N=1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963846 4294966407 900 1216&silo=Stock&find=s13|CarAll
Quote

Chich.'s Photo Chich. 02 Apr 2012

10.5k for a ruined ca18 s13.... some *milkshakes* are on drugs...
Quote

SpotMan's Photo SpotMan 02 Apr 2012

View PostChich., on 02 April 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

10.5k for a ruined ca18 s13.... some *milkshakes* are on drugs...

dont forget its "custom" value goes right up even if they have no taste.... i blame Need for speed underground 2 for cars like this...
Quote

DRE20's Photo DRE20 02 Apr 2012

nothing shits me more then... well... 2 things, that s13, 1. Its f**king UGLY!!! people go out and spend 4-8k on paint plus 2 or 3 k on body kit, another 2 k on shit rims with crap offset.. oh it blows my mind, and then they go and spend 2500 bucks on plates and the spelling is wrong. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! haha
Quote
Locked