Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Volume training - Hardtuned.net

Volume training 

2 replies to this topic

#1 buoy

• Car:RAV4

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:56 PM

Hi all,

I started trying out volume trainig for about a month now and I must say it is amazing! I thought all my easy gains had gone years ago but this just felt like lifting weights from the beginning again - huge pumps, a huge high afterwards, doms a day later and the day after that and a spike in appetite.

It really took me by surprise. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried this sort of training and if it worked for them?

All I have been going on is an article on bodybuilding.com in regards to german volume training - basically doing 10 sets of 10 reps at 60% max with no more than 90 seconds rest in-between sets. I must say, I could barely get to set 6 or 7 before being unable to hit 10 reps on some of the exercises I tried - eg: bench press. Results were incredible though.

Cheers,

buoy

#2 steveP

• Car:Galant VR4

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:33 PM

I don't follow any set volume training plans, but my own training routine has become more volume based over the years.

I find it much more enjoyable as you're testing yourself in terms of muscular fatigue and mentally. It's also much easier on the joints, allows for better mind-muscle connection, full range of motion and no doubt will allow you to lift for longer with minimal injuries.

#3 Guest_Ryangiii_*

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:40 AM

This is very helpful. I will definitely be referring back to this thread when I get into some interval training.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!