Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 110

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_topic.php:380) in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141
Tomorrowland - Hardtuned.net
←  Music

»
Hardtuned Classifieds

Tomorrowland

nsfw's Photo nsfw 20 Dec 2012

Anyone heard of Tomorrowland in Belgium, music festival? Just recently discovered it and am really considering going next year.
YouTube Tomorrowland 2012 Official After Movie. Talent seems pretty high =)
Experiences?

Marko's Photo Marko 21 Dec 2012

i went this year. was f**king epic, the level of production for stages, lighting, layout of the grounds is the best by far i've been to. There was around 8 stages with a certain style for the day and they brought in all the big names.

only bad thing was getting home from the venue. its in the middle of nowhere and the last trains back to brussels go at midnight which is when the festival ends but it takes ages to line up to get a bus to the station. We got f**ked over because the staff didnt have the best english and told us that the bus we needed to get would come but then they said "no more buses going to train" so we had to get a taxi which cost 130 euros

if you can get a ticket in time (this years sold out in 20min for over 100,000 tickets worldwide sale) then you should spend the extra cash and get the dreamville package which is the full 3 day festival plus either a cabin or tent right next to the grounds
Edited by Marko, 21 December 2012 - 05:46 AM.

ecko's Photo ecko 21 Dec 2012

theres a few of us from tassie planning it for 2013, problem is you cant start organising/booking anything until you have tickets

vozdra's Photo vozdra 21 Dec 2012

tickets are almost impossible to get as far as i understand

Marko's Photo Marko 22 Dec 2012

they announce a time for when the international tickets will go on sale. i had 2 computers at my place and they both got on to order tickets. max of 4 per transaction. you just have to keep hitting refresh until it goes live and then dont touch anything because your place is held in the line. we waited 10 and 15min for both computers to get through to the ordering section. think it was 11pm aus time

-fill-'s Photo -fill- 22 Dec 2012

No you can get tix easy. I went to an event called qlimax in NL last month and 35k sold out in 15 min but if you email the event organizer, you can ask for the presale tickets. They go onsale about 2 days prior to the actual event sales go online officially and you can buy tix via that way.

In my instance, I emailed q-dance who ran the event and got the presale tix.

If you want big festivals, check out mystery land also. One in Europe and one in chile which took place last weekend. Just depends what music you like

Jason12's Photo Jason12 07 Jan 2013

It looks pretty epic, but kazantip looks better.

STR8E180's Photo STR8E180 07 Jan 2013

View PostJason12, on 07 January 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

It looks pretty epic, but kazantip looks better.

i done kazantip 2009 was f***ing epic!!!!!!! i wanna do the ultramusic festival

Jason12's Photo Jason12 08 Jan 2013

Kazantip looks crazy... was it hard to organise getting / staying there etc? Ultramusic festival lineup looks epic too! Im starting to save for europe 2014 so wanna try and get to at least one huge festival over there...

STR8E180's Photo STR8E180 09 Jan 2013

View PostJason12, on 08 January 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Kazantip looks crazy... was it hard to organise getting / staying there etc? Ultramusic festival lineup looks epic too! Im starting to save for europe 2014 so wanna try and get to at least one huge festival over there...
Finding a place to stay is easy
Visa to get into country was hard

Marko's Photo Marko 15 Jan 2013

that would be mental. wanted to go 2012 but couldnt get around to it with my other plans. eastern euro women are a whole other level

DriftLoveAE86's Photo DriftLoveAE86 06 Oct 2013

Both look awesome..!! Seriously considering making a holiday of it..!!