It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special

The who's who of Fitness Diet Bodybuilding 

270 replies to this topic

#31 dr00

• Car:Stagea, Silvia, XTrail

Posted 22 November 2006 - 03:31 PM

Name: Andrew
Current weight: 72kg
Height: 5'10"
How long have you been lifting?: a month
What are your short-term goals?: 80kg
Long term goals?: 90kg
About myself: I like cars, bikes and money :D

#32 chris convertible

• Car:S13 Convertible

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

Name: Chris
Weight: 80kg
Height: 168cm
Where do you train?: Home
How long have you been lifting?: 16years
What are your short-term goals?: Lose some body fat to get down to single digit percentage. Also improve strength of the rear shoulder muscle to make my self more balanced.
Long term goals?: Keep dumbell benchpressing my sons wieght in each arm as he grows. I am now struggling to do 10 reps with 45kg per arm and he has just reached that weight so I need to go up. Reminding him I can lift his wieght with one arm does wonders for stopping bad behavior.
A bit about yourself: I own a Silvia convertible. Since I was 18 I have owned a Japanese convertible of some type - Honda S600 followed by new MX5 in 1989 followed by Silvia convertible in 2002 after my son was born and I wanted a fun car that we could also go out in. I work in IT so sit down all day, however I ride a bike 23km to work each way most days. I used to be a very good runner but seem to have lost time for training so now do weights and now find I feel a bit heavy for running. I coach U10 soccer and hope what I have learnt about diet, exercise etc can benefit my son and his team mates.

#33 DisPlaCeD

• Car:A31 Nissan Cefiro

Posted 23 November 2006 - 10:07 AM

Name: Grant
Weight: 93kgs/205lbs
Height: 175cm/5"10'
Where do you train?: Bodyguard Health and Fitness
How long have you been lifting?: On in 2003 Off in 04/05 On in Aug 06 SO about a Year total
What are your short-term goals?: 95-100kgs by years end before cutting for comp
Long term goals?: In fitness? Win a title in Bodybuilding... Own a Fezza before 40.
A bit about yourself: In I.T... Own a worked Cefiro... Ride a CBR... Enjoy spending money as I make it. :) Always on the look out for new women and cars and stuff to spend money on... like EBay :lol:

#34 effigy

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:44 PM

Name: Dean
Height/weight: 5'11 and 84kg
Where do you train?: Fitness First at Sylvania
How long have you been lifting: a bit over a year
What are your short term goals: get to 80kg
Longterm goals: Reach single figure bodyfat %, and have overall good physique

#35 ryan180sx

• Car:1995 180sx

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:17 PM

Name: Ryan
Weight: 64kg
Height: 5'6
Where do you train?: UWA gym
How long have you been lifting?: ~3 months seriously
What are your short-term goals?: 75kg
Long term goals?: Gain as much power in my legs as possible

#36 Nissen_

• Car:*sigh*

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:35 PM

Name: Matt
Height/weight: 6'0 / 60kg
Where do you train?: Balance Fitness Centre
How long have you been lifting: on and off since 04, but started again seriously about 3 months ago
What are your short term goals: look fitter
Longterm goals: Become a PE teacher

#37 advan

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:53 PM

Name: matt
Weight: 99kgs
Height:6'2'
Where do you train?:Extreme fitness everton park
How long have you been lifting?: 2 years
What are your short-term goals?: be a strong mofo
Long term goals?: stay committed, know alot about nutrition and lifting
A bit about yourself: im no longer 92 kgs like when i first wrote this section, ive put on 7kgs of solid mass since november last year.
im studying engineering and i work as a field engineer for manpower.

#38 killa_s15

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:17 PM

Name: Themi
Weight: 85kg
Height: 5'9? 174cm
Where do you train?: MMA, my garage and my best mates
How long have you been lifting?: very lightly nothing more than recovery level for 3 years
What are your short-term goals?: drop back to 75-80kg range
Long term goals?: Recover from injuries sustained, did an right sholder ac joint(2003), left shoulder dislocation(2004), did the medial ligament in the left knee(2005, maintain weight in the 75-80Kg and start fighting in kyokushin tournys again.
A bit about yourself: well when i was younger i did kyokushin and swimming, stopped kks to focus on swimming and training with the state swim team, then did an ac playing basketball, then the other shoulder on my comeback match, then did the knee getting tackled midair while playing footy, ive recently been cleared by the docs to start sports and the like again, tried swimming but it hurts the shoulders too much, so went back to kyokushin and started muay thai at the same time

Edited by killa_s15, 13 January 2007 - 11:27 PM.

#39 fullysik

• Car:silvia

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:36 PM

Name: dan
Weight: 58kgs
Height: 5'4
Where do you train?: renaisance midland
How long have you been lifting?: seriously for 1yr
What are your short-term goals?: bench 100kgs currently on 90kgs
Long term goals?: dont have any long term goals, once i reach my short term goals i re-asses (spelling), because you will never be happy with what u have got

#40 2Shoes

• Car:Sh#t Box

Posted 02 December 2006 - 12:16 PM

Name: Ben
Weight: 85.3kgs
Height: just under 6 foot
Where do you train?m&m"s House of Power Gym.
How long have you been lifting?: It's now 2.00 in the afternoon, so I have been lifting for approx 3 and a half hours.
What are your short-term goals?: Look good for Christmas. ( m&m is looking foward to telling you why, lol.)
Long term goals?: Maintain a semi big good looking/welldefined body.

#41 T62-1

• Car:Skyline

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:58 PM

Weight: 82kgs (sub 10% BF)
Height: 6’
Where do you train? RAAF Edinburgh gym & various other gyms
How long have you been lifting?: ~10 years
What are your short-term goals?: Hit 85-90kg whilst remaining below 10% BF, bench 3 sets 8 x 110kg (last night did 2 sets 8 x 105kg + 1 set 6 x 110kg + 1 set 2 x 115kg)
Long term goals?: Become younger

#42 sixteenshots

• Car:s13 silvia

Posted 06 December 2006 - 04:11 PM

Name: macca
Current weight: 85kg
Height: 6 ft
How long have you been lifting?: 3 years on and off
What are your short-term goals?: get back to 4 days a week workouts
Long term goals?: lift as much and more than i could when i was at my peak
About myself:Im a broke uni student, ride dirtbikes and surf. Had a sil, but sold it as i couldnt afford it. Cant wait to find work so i can get my sil sr20det and start working on it. I lift wights cause it makes me feel good bout myself.

#43 00NDU

• Car:S14a

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:00 AM

Name: Mika
Height: 186cm
Weight: 80kg
Where do you train?: Zest gym
How long have you been lifting?: was off and on for a bit so about 6 months
What are your short-term goals?: would like to put on about 5-10kg of pure muscle
Long term goals?: weight of 95-100kg keep it that way :D
A bit about yourself: Work in a factory in the despatch section. Lifting is something I do all night, 6 nights a week. Smal weights at work but I want to get bigger so that there is less chance of hurting myself when I am required to throw or catch 12kg cartons etc.

There's a massive guy at work named Tom who has been training for about 10 years. He benches about 160kg at the moment, he is just really impressive. Makes me wanna go harder at gym :) He knows alot about anything health related as he has studied alot.

#44 Frankie

• Car:Nissan 200sx S15

Posted 19 December 2006 - 06:51 PM

Name: Adrian
Where do you train?: At home, currently looking for a gym at the moment
How long have you been lifting?: 7 years
What are your short-term goals?: Get back into training like i use to and get a tan, i look like a beacon at night...
Long term goals?: ??? Stay at a comfortable 85kg
A bit about yourself: Use to train twice a week at Riley’s gym at seven hills religiously, then i broke my left collar bone and have been too lazy to train hard again...

#45 Wahz

• Car:'92 180SX Redtop SR20DET

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:19 PM

Name: Vah
Height: 171cm
Weight: 67kg
Where do you train?: Genesis, Ringwood
How long have you been lifting?: off and on for bout a year
What are your short-term goals?: get back to what i was last year, bout 75 kgs
Long term goals?: MASS PECS
A bit about yourself: Packer and Fork'drifter'. I enjoy driving and eating. Also play alot of world of warcraft.

#46 Bris_car_audio_and_performance

• Car:Changes every month

Posted 01 January 2007 - 10:11 PM

Where do you train?: Roma Street Y-West, Jamboree Heights Y-West, PHQ Gym or At Home.
Current weight: 92kg
Heaviest weight: 92kg
Height: 6 Ft
How long have you been lifting?: On and off for 4 years.
What are your short-term goals?: Lose bodyfat due to the Christmas and New Years Feasting and shit.
Goals?: Get big or die trying, Get rich or die trying.
A bit about yourself: I work in IT therefore im in front of a computer all day so thats why I have to run and do weights to stay fit and active and my goal is to become half of what Ronnie Coleman is one day god willing.

#47 Wrexy

• Car:Lexus IS250

Posted 08 January 2007 - 09:33 PM

Name: Sakib (crib)
Where do you train?: Catholic club on hoton park rd
How long have you been lifting?: started again 05\01\07
What are your short-term goals?: lean out abit
Long term goals?: Compete in a Gage fight and work at a gym as a PT
A bit about yourself: All ways wanted to be able to kick somone in the head while standing up and that took me on a path to wanting to be a UFC fighter, allways been a fan of kickboxing and using my legs. Was in a big car crash and broke 6 major bones and sueing NRMA and that explains my absence from the gym every now and then but I cant stay away from a gym for long.

#48 _mR_180_

• Car:Alfa Romeo 156 JTS

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:45 AM

Name: Will
Where do you train?: At home for the last 12 months, just joined North Adelaide Fitness Centre
How long have you been lifting?: on and off for 3 years, i generally go through hard 6 month patches, and then slack off, overall fairly consistant, rarely missing 1 session in a fortnight
What are your short-term goals?: bulk up a bit, getting all my weights up
Long term goals?: have good strength and fitness, once i have increased in size, i will start to hit the light cardion/sprints to increase my fitness
A bit about yourself: Started at the gym when i was 17, not knowing much and going by myself i was doing alot of isolation excersises and lighter weights, only seeing small gains. i have 6 month spurts with gym partners, but either they get slack or i do. i am a student at uni studying architecture which is quite hecktic and sometime doesnt allow me to train as often as i would like. i joined a gym again after 12 months of home gyming which worked ok, but again there was a lack of motivation, so i will see how that goes, should give me more motivation and get there at least 3 times a week. the main reasons for joining were to be able to start doing chins, be able to use various weighted dumbells without having to change inbetween sets and having other various benches etc there.

#49 Big_Fuzzy

Posted 10 January 2007 - 01:29 PM

Name: Firas... FUZZY!!!!!!

Where do you train?: I train at the Adelaide aquatic centre... wich aint great, Ill be changing to North Adelaide fitness soon. I also train at school gym, cause Im a rower.
What are your short-term goals?: In the next few months... hit 100 kilos (currently 94), Deadlift 180 kilos for a triple.... and other stuff. hehe

Long term goals?: Real long term... be the best Powerlifter this sport has ever seen. MAJOR GOAL... ok, i have from now till June 2008 (my 16th) to BREAK THE U16 WORLD RECORD TOTAL OF 1885lbs... bring it!

A bit about yourself: OK... 3 years ago I became fed up with being a gigantic fat 120 kilo shit. So dropped weight like mad, got down to 75 (thankfully I grew ALOT so the skin wanst too bad) Ive bulked to 94... Im supposed to cut now, but Im gonna push it through till 100kg.

Lifting... 12 months, 6 months full on hardcore with DLs, squats and compounds etc etc, real training.

Some stats, 180cm tall, arms: 15"/38cms, Thighs: 26.5"/67cm, chest: 46"/117, GUT: 42"104cms.

Bench: 110kg, DL 200kg, SQ: 180kg

Ill be posting some vids soon... I hate inet fags thinking theyr tough calling me BS.... wich is fair, I am 14 and can do some pretty big weights, but alot of it is genetic.... I hit pubery very early, I have to shave daily, I can pass for 18+ no problems.

Anyways, this place looks sick, cya around fellahs.

#50 madgrk

• Car:S14a

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:23 PM

Name: Theo
Where do you train?: Headquarters Fitness Centre
How long have you been lifting?: 1 week LOL
What are your short-term goals?: Raise the level of weights I am currently doing, bring some definition to my arms and abs too!
Long term goals?: Increase my fitness overall, and be proud to take off my shirt and show off a decent body that I worked for :)
A bit about yourself: I have raced push bikes since 14 years old, so have very decent legs for explosive power. I used to be the fastest in my class for gate starts, so hopefully that is an advantage to me for leg presses etc. I love to be the best, I'll never deny that. I will try my hardest to prove to everyone that I CAN do what I intended to do, and that's to have the best body that I can physically sculpt, without spending a fortune either lol..

:)

#51 timmo

Posted 19 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

Name: Tim
Where do you train?: Fitness First, miss my local gym since moving up from Canberra. Happy to get 20 phone calls a month asking for me to refer my mates to go to the gym when no one there can remember my name :angry:
How long have you been lifting?: Since I was 13
What are your short-term goals?: Stay leanish, increase leg strength
Long term goals?: Increase leg size
A bit about yourself: I work for adidas, used to drive an S15, but sold it. Moved up to Sydney two months ago and now I own a Ford...haha, I need to be able to get to Canberra comfortably.

#52 sonic_2102

• Car:Silvia S13

Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:25 AM

Where do you train?: Northern Beaches Gymnastics
How long have you been lifting?: from about 13
What are your short-term goals?: in gymnastics; azarian on rings, in lifting; Bench 160 kg
Long term goals?: Qualify in gymnastics for 2012 Olympics
A bit about yourself: Always done abit of lifting to help with strength for gymnastics. Most of my training is strength skills in gymnastics using body weight and resistance. Currently training 3-6 hours a day, 6 days a week. Enjoy running 3-5 times a week in spare time, usually about 10km each run with stair runs. I believe that the most important part of training is a healthy diet and regular stretching.

height: 5'7''
weight: 60 kg
chest: 42''
waist: 28''

bench pb: 125 kg

#53 abc

Posted 23 January 2007 - 12:06 AM

Name: Ben
Where do you train?: Uni gym
Current weight: 85
Heaviest weight: 85
Height: 178
How long have you been lifting?: 8 months
What are your short-term goals?: Bench, squat, deadlift total of 400kgs (current 377.5)
Long term goals?: Bulk to 100 then cut back to 95
How long have you been lifting?: 8 months
A bit about yourself: Full time uni bum so I have a lot of spare time to EAT :D

#54 kadafi

Posted 23 January 2007 - 02:22 PM

Name: Paul
Where do you train?: Home
How long have you been lifting?: 3 Months
What are your short-term goals?: down to 95kg from 120
Long term goals?: Stay at 95kg
A bit about yourself: Im a 195cm BFB, decided its time to change things around. Looking to get down to 95kg and stay that way.

#55 JagXJ6

• Car:1995 Jaguar XJ6 & 1988 Jaguar XJS

Posted 27 January 2007 - 03:53 PM

Name: Valentino
Where do you train?: Adelaide University Sports Hub/Modbury Health and Fitness Centre
How long have you been lifting?: 1 year and 9 months
What are your short-term goals?: Improver rear delts, traps, and chest
Long term goals?: Develop wing-like lats, cut down by 5 to 7.5kg,
A bit about yourself: Hey all, Im Valentino, drive a '77 Jaguar XJ6, but I got love for the imports. Started lifting mid way through 2nd year uni, and just developed a passion for the science behind resistance training, weightlifting and bodybuilding in general. While ideally I would love to get a lean physique, I am aiming for more of a physique like The Rock's, with more mass than definition, but still look aesthetically pleasing. Currently in my fourth year of a B.Sc at the University of Adelaide (taking an extra year because I wanted to co-major in Pathology, which isnt a science subject, grrrrrr) and now Im majoring in Human Physiology. During these summer holidays Ive been studying to become a Personal Trainer via correspondence via Fitnation (they are much better, and far more within my financial means than the AIF), and I hope to have completed the course and become a fully certified, qualified and registered trainer by mid-end feb.

#56 MAD180

• Car:Nissan 180SX

Posted 06 February 2007 - 07:33 AM

Name: Josh
Where do you train?: Fit Life
How long have you been lifting?: 2 years
What are your short-term goals?: Cut to around 10 - 12%
Long term goals?: Bulk back up to my starting weight 215LBS at 10% - 12%
A bit about yourself: A mate asked me to come to the gym with him one day when I was 16 or so, and I loved it, Went back the next day and went as hard as I could, felt really good. Since then I have picked up bits of knowledge from here and then. I dropped from 107KG to 86KG, been sucessfully cutting and bulking since etc, currently around 94KG and cutting again.

#57 JONTY

• Car:hyundai excel

Posted 07 February 2007 - 01:42 PM

Name: Jonts
Weight: 86kg
Height: 6ft 4"
Where do you train?: Garage.
How long have you been lifting?: Not long 6 months on/off
What are your short-term goals?: Increase leg strength for hops.
Long term goals?: Hit 90kg. Bulk up, increase cardio.
A bit about yourself: Not much, i plan to get as much from a garage gym as possible before joining a proper gym. Im a solo person, i prefer working out by myself LOL THAT SOUNDED SEXUALZ.

#58 SIRdknz

• Car:Mazda RX7

Posted 18 February 2007 - 11:09 PM

Name: Byron
Weight: 87kg
Height: 5ft 8"
Where do you train?: Local Gym - Kincumber
How long have you been lifting?: 9 months. Getting serious now.
What are your short-term goals?: Currently 87kg at around 13-14% BF. I ideally want to be about this weight at 7-8% BF. Lift wise - Reach 100KG bench, 100+KG for my deads and squats.
Long term goals?: Ultimately I would love to be 90KG at 7-8%. 300lb bench, 450lbs squat and 400lbs dead.
A bit about yourself: Currently work in IT. Office job. I was getting overweight, decided to do something about it. Signed up to the local gym and loved lifting. I got right into it from the get-go. Love every minute of it to be honest. To be honest though I am a rotary boy and not a Nissan fan. However I do appreciate all cars, but am mainly here for the fitness area. I'm currently benching 90KG (with a spot, including the bar). Deadlifting 80KG and squatting 90KG. I have only just gone back to the "basics" so to speak. Been doing a split routine, but after reading Bill Stars 5x5. I am going ahead with that!

#59 GTR_JULZ

• Car:rb26/30 r34 gtt

Posted 27 February 2007 - 12:35 PM

NAME - Julz
AGE - 22
HEIGHT - 188cm
HIGHEST WEIGHT - 109KG
LOWEST WEIGHT - 84KG
CURRENT WEIGHT - 95KG
GOALS - basically lose 15kg - 20kg and tone like a mutherfucher dont want to be huge just built and walk around summer daize topless (nice man)
got a mad gym in the garage just bought a mountain bike to help me out with fitness. i also walk my rottie 3 - 4 times a week. (he is really big but so sometimes i have to leave him home coz he is so disobedient) also bench 100kg (currently at 60kg) and jog 10km without dying (i have to quit smoking before i try that) before the end of this year.
INTERESTS - cars women and bling. i have a gtr but gonna put it up for sale coz my parents lost it at me for losing my licence for the 4th time for 12 months so looking at getting an e46 beemer convirtable. dont get me wrong still love my sports cars just cant afford to have no licence any more. i work with jewellery so just love the shiny shit.

Edited by GTR_JULZ, 27 February 2007 - 12:40 PM.

#60 XR6T

Posted 01 March 2007 - 10:55 AM

Name: Adnan
Weight: 103kg
Height: 189cm 6'2
Where do you train?:Garage exclusivly now used to go to my uni gym but now got Squat rack, bench (what more do u need lol)
How long have you been lifting?: Used to do pissy weights when i was young only properly lifting for 6 months (squats deads etc)
What are your short-term goals?: Keep losing weight to get to around 85kg (was previously at 125lol)
Long term goals?: to get to around 85kg (was previously at 125 lol), would also love to Bench 120kg (now pb is 85kg) , Squat 150kg( currently around 90kg) and Deadlift 200 someday (120pb now lol)
A bit about yourself: Been reading this forum on and off for a while and started lifting properly lol, I read some great stuff on here about diet etc which has helped me lose more than 20kg in like 5 months I wana keep losing the weight till im at a stage to bulk cleanly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!