Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
180sx sr20 digital dash lights not working - Hardtuned.net

180sx sr20 digital dash lights not working 

1 reply to this topic

#1 WeaponizedMotorsport

• Car:92-180sx

Posted 22 October 2017 - 01:30 PM

Gday guys.
I know there is a million posts on this subject and ive been through about 40 of them and i still havent found any answers..

My dash illumination lights are not working including my digital speedo back light... they were working about a year ago. The car has just sat dormat for that time. I decided to work on it and noticed they arent working.
But my climate control backlights are comming on and off how they should and my parkers are also working. Plus the warning lights are working on my dash also.

Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this i hate electrics.

Cheers

#2 S15 sxytime

• Car:S15 GT spec R

Posted 03 November 2017 - 08:58 PM

Have you tried cleaning your battery terminals, could be a bad earth, clean/check the earth cable to body. So many electrical problems ate caused by this especially when a car has been left for a while.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!