magic autoworks contact 

7 replies to this topic

#1 AESR20

• Car:S1580

Posted 15 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

just wondering if these guys are still open i dropped off a rim about 3 weeks ago and i really need it but ive tried calling a number of times throughout the weeks and visted there shop 3 Saturdays in a row and still no sign ??? can anyone give me some info on them ???? email doesnt work either :(

#2 PL4T

• Car:sileighty & r32 gts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

Try visiting on a weekday? Lol

#3 The Panda

• Car:Fluttermatic 180

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:32 PM

Yeh not a massive fan of Magic.

However they are often there quite late, well they were when my mate was going there.

Not sure if he is on this forum, look for 'munchhunch' he probably still has Adams number

#4 YB50FT

• Car:nissan silvia s15 jdm

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

Adam and Jas have made attempts to call about this rim. The rim is sitting there waiting to be picked up. Private MSG me for his number

#5 snakey180

• Car:180sx

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:55 PM

workshops closed and website has wrong details =/ apparently they didnt pay their bills.. needed them to cut and some guards for me for s15 front conversion.. now who else can i go to?

#6 YB50FT

• Car:nissan silvia s15 jdm

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:59 PM

Just to inform you it had nothing to do with them not paying bills

Edited by YB50FT, 08 December 2011 - 05:00 PM.

#7 snakey180

• Car:180sx

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

View PostYB50FT, on 08 December 2011 - 04:59 PM, said:

Just to inform you it had nothing to do with them not paying bills

Ah ok thats just wat the neighbours told me wen i went to look for them, dont care anyway just wanted them to make me guards lol..
Have the got a new workshop or something?

#8 FF_Driftz

• Car:FF Clacker

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:33 AM

I had things done by them, started off good but all fell appart as they started to get into the work, burned my seat belt as tey were welding my rear guard, never finished the job properly, charged more than promised, i might have just had bad luck but i would not take my car there again, there is a private guy that i know off that is reliable and dose really good work for a good price, he works in a large fiberglass company (Truck/Bus bodies) who dose this this on the side, he finished off my car and no hickups, pm me for details. he will not talke on too much work he cant finish, one car at a time..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

dfp

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!