Sign in to follow this  
Jase-S15

TURBOS TURBOS TURBOS! (constant updating)

Thats right guys..

any garrett turbo you want we can get within days!!!

i am getting an updated price list from them tomorrow so until its up name whatever you like!!!!

no timewasters on this one either :D

cheers

Jase

GT28R

Just the turbo, or do you have the whole kit (for ca18det) as well?

both mate :D

Excellent, could you get me a price for both?

sure can!!

will be up at around 8pm tomorrow :D

installations also available too :)

Can you get two 707160-5 (to suit RB26)? What price and what does it come with (i.e. gaskets?). Are these imports or bought through Garrett AU?

Cheers,

Lucien.

Edited by lwells

Hay jase

when u have time

turbo that will make 220rwks on bout 16psi on a ca

so bit bigger then a t28bb

thanks bud

t25g or t28bb...

thanks mate

GT28RS

or

GT2871R

thankx

ross

Sorry for being an ass but could you post up details on the more popular drift turbos for an sr20? Retail prices and rough estimates on the prices you can give us?

Thanks in advance :D

i didnt have time to pick up the price list today so i will DEFINATELY get it tomorrow.

ill see what i can do about the "retail" prices we been strictly told not to price war other places so we are going to be sitting on the boarder with the prices. yes they will be cheaper but dont expect half price or anything :P

Ahh well you can give me half price i promise i wont tell! You know just to keep the peace and all :P

All Prices will be answered today!!

Ill be getting a full product list so whatever is on there ill just post up as its requested :D :D :D

cheers

Hey i want a price on a upgrade turbo for a mazda rx-7 series 4 turbo 13bt, it has to have an internal wastegate and bolt strait up to standard manifold? :D

thanks man

Luke Mc

hi guys!!

i am so so sorry about the delays on our price list. our garret contact is actually unavailable until monday so we will have a complete list by then.

also to compensate for this, anyone who places an enquiry on a garrett turbo and decides to purchase will be recieving someone from us! possibly a discount!

also to compensate for this, anyone who places an enquiry on a garrett turbo and decides to purchase will be recieving someone from us! possibly a discount!

someone or something? :blink: you don't have a bunch of packaged imported prositutes in storage do you?

someone or something? :blink: you don't have a bunch of packaged imported prositutes in storage do you?

A freebie is a freebie :blink:

hahaha..... 1 coupon for the daily planet!!!!!!! any girl you want!! : P :P :P

i did mean something!! thanks for that :)

Whilst we wait for prices, can you confirm these are sourced locally from Garret Australia, or are they from overseas?

Cheers,

Lucien.

These are sourced overseas with a 12 month full aussie warranty!!!

Once the turbo is purchased we will get your full details - name, car rego etc. these get sent across to honeywell. and if in the unlikely event of something going wrong you can take the turbo to any garrett dealer in australia and be covered to the full extent of the warranty :)

Sign in to follow this