Sign in to follow this  
Jase-S15

TURBOS TURBOS TURBOS! (constant updating)

dude ask that question in the technical section of the website, not it the sponsors for sale area, thats why there are different sub forums for different things

Can you get me a price for a complete kit of a GT30R for an rb25 gts-t?

GT30 and GT35r 56 trim. still deciding between the 2 and a/r's. either GT30 1.06 a/r or GT35 .82ar

:no: i dont want to waste money buying a new turbo and all of the stuff that goes with it. Does anyone know who i can ring to find out how much it will cost to rebuild my turbo with garret. I want a ball bearing set up and then hi flow it. That way I dont have to change the manifold or any of the lines. Cheaper may not always be better but its still better than nothing. :S isn't it

id like a price on a t28bb please and if ya got the gt28 price on that too cheers

price list got soaked to f**k cos someone spilt coffee all over it... will have to get a new set.. sorry for the delays... we are also looking to get the equip to rebuild garrett turbos but nothings concrete yet

These are sourced overseas with a 12 month  full aussie warranty!!!

Once the turbo is purchased we will get your full details - name, car rego etc. these get sent across to honeywell. and if in the unlikely event of something going wrong you can take the turbo to any garrett dealer in australia and be covered to the full extent of the warranty  :)

Is this a tongue in cheek comment?? We have just been authorised as a Garrett Dealer after years of only selling quality locally sourced Garrett product and the terms and conditions are mind boggling. One condition that was clear is that any Garrett turbo purchased overseas will need to go back to point of sale (overseas) for service/warranty. This can be confirmed by the Garrett Serial number on each unit.

bit off topic but can you source genuine garret cores with or without end tanks?

Cheers Bill

GT35R - with .7 front and 1.06 rear

or

T04z with 1.06 rear

:D

Is dodgy, don't buy. No longer a sponsor, see?

i bought a turbo off tarek (racespec) very happy with the purchase.....

caould have got it cheaper btu when it gets to u in dam good time i will pay the little extra for the service........

ross

can i get a price on a t28bb (just the turbo)

can i get a price on a t28bb (just the turbo)

This thread is 2 years old....

Sign in to follow this