Sign in to follow this  
hot sx

Latest dyno

Here is the latest dyno run with my recent upgrades see my signature. This is compared to stock turbo, injectors and emanage.

I am very happy with the GT-RS lag is not an issue infact it helps a little making it more civil in city traffic. Damn I am gunna need better tyres to keep the traction. 3000-4000rpm is just awsome

Missed out on 250rwkw as couldn't use the 740s....my injectors max out above 6500rpm

Dyno run

Congrats,seems like a beast,enjoy ;)

also would like to Congrats u on ur dyno run

dont worry to much u will be at 250 in no time

congrats ,sounds like a hoot , why couldn't you use 740s i have a set for my next upgrade PFC/AFM/PUMP/740s.

i can't wait, ENJOY

Good result! Great midrange too!

What injectors are you using now? My injectors (550cc) were difficult too control as they were reaching a high duty cycle (90%+). This was with a Microtech LT8. I would of thought the Power FC would control them better in the top end (if they are 550cc)

My tune was also at Unigroup by the way.

Yeah that was my problem 550s are too small...I had the 740s but the were flow tested before installation and the flow was inconsistent and under 740 so the tuner would not install them. I am still trying to get these new 740s replaced. Moral of the story is go 740s but have injectors tested before installation even if new and Nismo.

Latest things have been presenting through the various mediums but it suggests more about it. Sometimes I can confirm essaypro review that is importing the different methods to follow on the new ones.