Sign in to follow this  
Speed Dreamz

Bodykit Sale

got pics of finished products on each model car?

Stealth can u pls come to our shop, i;ll show u all the pics plus the carbon hoods u are after.

Cheers

Simon

hey,can 180 vertex or any other 180 side skirts be bought by themselfs.how much r they.thanks

Hey dude, do you have the trial rear bar for S15? Im chasing the full replacement bar, not the lip.

Thanks.

Hey dude, do you have the trial rear bar for S15? Im chasing the full replacement bar, not the lip.

Thanks.

We do have full trial rear bar but its a part of wide body kit, u need wide rear guards to fit full Trial rear bar. Otherwise just have the half bar.

hey mate could you please post pics of what u have for the MY04 WRX?

is this deal still going and if so have you put any seriose thought in to making the 4door 32 kits as there becoming a popular car and everybody seams to be after the kit somebodys gotta start making it

Hey mate, cost for a Vertex Front and Rear bar for an S15 shipped to Sydney. Would like to see pics of fitted bars if possible.

Cheers

Hey mate, cost for a Vertex Front and Rear bar for an S15 shipped to Sydney. Would like to see pics of fitted bars if possible.

Cheers

995 Delivered to your Door.

cheers

Simon

Please contact me ASAP about my side skirts. I have sent you my mobile number via a PM. I have tried calling your number several times and all I get is a fax machine answering.

Regards

Dale Coghlan

QUOTE(HiPlanesDrifter @ Oct 20 2005, 03:08 AM)

Cheers

cheers

$995??? You have the Full Vertex Kits on special for $895. I'm just talking about FRONT & REAR BARS only. Are you sure this quote is for front and rear bars only delivered to Sydney?

cheers

Sorry mate my mistake, i gave u a quote for full kit, Front and sides would 720 delivered to ur door.

Cheers

QUOTE(HiPlanesDrifter @ Oct 20 2005, 03:08 AM)

Cheers

cheers

$995??? You have the Full Vertex Kits on special for $895. I'm just talking about FRONT & REAR BARS only. Are you sure this quote is for front and rear bars only delivered to Sydney?

cheers

i visited u a few months back and u had the standard s15 front bars,.... do u ahve anything new since then?...

*standard being msports,vertex,cwest,trial

i visited u a few months back and u had the standard s15 front bars,.... do u ahve anything new since then?...

*standard being msports,vertex,cwest,trial

Yeah we got Hippo Sleek, Bomex and Drift front bars now. Uras coming very soon.

Cheers

Can you please make a r32 4 door kit that isnt BN, something like vertex... so many people are after them..arnt you guys listening!!

4 door 32 vertex kits wanted by i know at least 5 guys just of the top of my head shourly some one will take us seriosly

hey which supra rear bars (full bar not pods) do u have? i got a full veilside but am after trial or something different

hey which supra rear bars (full bar not pods) do u have? i got a full veilside but am after trial or something different

Got trial, blitz and signature rear for supra.

Cheers

Hi,

Do you have any pics of the S13 vertex kits? I know they're pretty common, but am still finding it difficult to get decent pictures of them!

also, just some advice..

what would you estimate the painting/fitting cost to be - an average figure?

Thanks!

-Al

Hi,

Do you have any pics of the S13 vertex kits? I know they're pretty common, but am still finding it difficult to get decent pictures of them!

also, just some advice..

what would you estimate the painting/fitting cost to be - an average figure?

Thanks!

-Al

Fitting and painting is around 800.00

pics attachedvertex_front.jpgvertex_rear.jpgaad_1_.jpeg

vertex_sides.jpg

hey mate just wondering if you could tell me the measurement for a s13 vertex front bar. i need the measurement that goes form where the bottom of the front headlight finishes, to the bottom of the kit.. need this kit the cover the cooler and it sit pretty low pm asap plz..

Sign in to follow this