Sign in to follow this  
efi_vk

my vk commodore

hey i know this is nissan silvia but meh this is my 1985 vk commodore is has extractors, zaust 2.5 inch, pioneer speaker system, lowered, pod, sheep skin seat covers :P and dif steering wheel. its 100kw at the wheels :) o and hdt grill tell me wat ya think

coprim.jpg

straight.jpg

motor.jpg

inside.jpg

front.jpg

back.jpg

Edited by efi_vk

lol mate im an aussie not some try hard jap f**k :P cant go wrong with a commo :D

lol mate im an aussie not some try hard jap f**k :P cant go wrong with a commo :D

Ok well that’s your own opinion and all but why have you come here if your not interested in import cars :huh:

I'm not going to hate on your car or anything but why come here and hate on ours? just a little childish don't know why you bother

Edit: also i'm betting that most of the users on this site are australian too i know i am just because of the cars we drive dosen't change who we are it's just a car...

my 2c

been there, done that...had a VH/SLE for my first car then i bought a VS clubbie....and I was A 'Commo' freak!!!! now ive got a S15 and...trust me, they dont compare!

haha... fuel injected VK? I thought these were the last of the carby commodores... I spose it was an option?

Looks pretty clean, and its silver like my car... Oh, and its from the 80's like my car... I like it

Jap crap... just you remember that the VL commodore had a Nissan engine it it... so they cant be that bad!!

EDIT: You're doin well to get 100kw atw, they are 109kw at the fly stock, and you usually loose about 30% through your drive train...

Edited by hainerob

cheers mate im not really a commo freak i just think commos are better that jap cars, doesnt mean i hate skylines and wombat i was actually going to buy 1 anyway thanks for the replys fellas

commodore + auto + that trendy blue bonds singlet says it all.

im an aussie too, but u wouldnt catch me in an old com.

I had a vk once. I still have flashbacks back to the days of SQUARE gauges. What were they thinking?

Looks at intake, guages and interior.

Wow. Holdens designed this car before curves were invented.

Looks at intake, guages and interior.

Wow. Holdens designed this car before curves were invented.

No, curves had definitely been invented by then.. Its just that Holden had no idea how to press them...

i gotta give some respect here, first commy driver i have ever seen come onto this (or any) import forum, cop a bit of a bagging and cop it sweet. Normally they come on, cop it and go off, only to be banned two days later.

if its efi at least its a good starting point, drop an rb25det in it, its already efi so alot less hassle than converting a normal com.

i used to have one of those good onya mate, although i doubt you would have 100kw at the treads, they only make 110ish out of the box even with those mods.

you should try and source an old supra box and put that behind the old 202 run some advanced timing on pulp and weld the diff up and itll go alright

Welcome !

www.streetcommodore.com just incase you didnt know................................................................

I'm a commo driver - and im doing up a VK hehe, but im a fan of all cars! I'm into anything modified really. If I don't like a car fair enough but I can respect the work that's gone into it!

I hate holden people who just sit there baggin all jap cars (fair enough theres a bit of tru rice on the roads, hi lancers!) but theres just as much hideous disguisting crap on commodores!! if you can appreciate muscle cars and jap cars, then its ok, but people who just sledge each others rides gets old :P

I have a VK PETER BROCK DIRECTOR mate so dont worry bout the jap crap mate a car is a car if it gets you around.

lol as if you would even bother putting it on the dyno :P

Don't give him too much: check the L-plates in the last pic, it's his first car.

mate i got to give it to ya mate u got balls comeing here posting pics of ur car and calling them commo's beta then silvia's

well im not going to hate u because of ur car because i remember back in the day i didnt have my 180 yet and i was driveing a ford telsta

I had a vk once. I still have flashbacks back to the days of SQUARE gauges. What were they thinking?

arent you forgeting one thing.. the "Economy Tachometer"

LOL at the dude comin on here calling jap cars crap, i mean if u think jap cars are gay good for u i dont care but why waste your time on here?