Sign in to follow this  
180-SEX

Nissan S14 Pictures ONLY - No Discussion

A couple pics of my s14-looking for new wheels suggestions??? thinking te37s or GTC's

808.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

S6300020-2.jpg

IMG_0795-1.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

dude ur god!! :drool: been savin up alot of cash for this engin swap..how much did the 2jz conversion cost you and how much power are you runing at the rears??

shypo's twin!!

MSC_Nikko_015.jpg

That is so f**king random... Seriously wtf are the chances :lol:

A couple pics of my s14-looking for new wheels suggestions??? thinking te37s or GTC's

808.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

S6300020-2.jpg

IMG_0795-1.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

dude ur god!! :drool: been savin up alot of cash for this engin swap..how much did the 2jz conversion cost you and how much power are you runing at the rears??

thanks all up roughly 14k in parts only we did all the labour in house at work its been build pretty tuff right now 405@17psi had ignition breakdown before we even got to chase power hits rollers again in next couple weeks with new cams 22psi and possibly race fuel and no missfire.. B) i would do it again in an instant =]

seeing all these nice 14's makes me wonder why i'm bothering with mine... I am but a humble fish in a pool of sharks. :(

808.jpg

IMG_7325.jpg

S6300020-2.jpg

IMG_0795-1.jpg

IMG_0797.jpg

thanks all up roughly 14k in parts only we did all the labour in house at work its been build pretty tuff right now 405@17psi had ignition breakdown before we even got to chase power hits rollers again in next couple weeks with new cams 22psi and possibly race fuel and no missfire.. B) i would do it again in an instant =]

405 on 17psi...that is impresive! oh yea and what comp r u using? been lookin for a supra apexi fc everywhere....

thanks its not bad considering the size of the ex housing it makes 17 psi at 3k so its stupid responsive i used a wolf v500 for mine was a bit skeptical at first but im really happy with it runs the car really well even cold can do just about anything lauch control, anti lag ,wideband correction wateva it can do it =]

heres my machine "got beef yo!"

thats a sxc s14, best ive seen

get rid of the wheels and it would look alot better..... looks bloody ridiculous with them hanging out like that!

heres my machine "got beef yo!"

thats a sxc s14, best ive seen

get rid of the wheels and it would look alot better..... looks bloody ridiculous with them hanging out like that!

each to their own mate

each to their own mate

exactly. And thats why if it were mine i would not have those stupid offset wheels on it. Not only would it drive like shit but its highly illegal given they hang outside of the body line and the tyres are to small. You can fit a 10 inch wheel on the back of an S14 without lipped guards so god only knows why you would do this to it!

^ show us your car champ ;)

why go so wide body and not fill the gaurds ???

That purple S14.5 looks sick but there is no point denying it's fair Mexican on the rear...

This is my S14 :wub: still in the build

no engine thats why there is no cooler!!

also Coilovers are set high for tow trucks etc..

car is actually in peices getting gtr rear end and some other goodies

16022009211.jpg

16022009208.jpg

Just put new springs in. Sits nice and low!

DSC_00620001.jpg

DSC_0057-1.jpg

DSC_0072-1-1.jpg

that looks neat!!

b & n blister kit isn't it. same as mandi's. same wheels too, i reacon it'll be banging when it's lowered.

its actually a custom rear guard my friend and i worked on..

this car was going to have a RB30DET 4WD set-up but now toying with a few other ideals...

i get 295/30/18 on the back no problem, all the inside of the rear wheel arches have been modifed & raised for even more rubber to fit in there

sounds pretty cool RB30DET. Have you done the chassis mods for the AWD system yet?

so by modified and raised .....

you hacked up the original gaurds? :lol:

Locky, whats the use of going wide body if your going to leave the standard guards under them. That totally defeats the purpose!

at this stage all that is done is the whole rear end which is basically everything gtr, solid mounted diff & cradel reinforced cradel etc..

i am still toying with the 4WD set-up, just doing alot of research and planing on what i want from the car for before i jump into anything.

next thing will be a full welded cage in the back and behind the dash, and maybe some added bolt bars to come in the front.

Ido09s man that s15 must have some serious KW, twin high mounts have always been my dream :D

its a job in progress. If your after an AWD RB powered S15 let me know. All the chassis work is done and its ready to accept an engine :) Its currently only a rolling shell and that engine has been sold. I am going to sell it for a massive loss if your interested, i just dont have the time to finish it.

more just the way he said "modified and raised". when it was most likely hit with a anglegrinder and hammer

and to me the point of widebody is when you f**k up you standards gaurds. thats what will happen probebly happen to mine, but then get some subtle rocket bunny ones, rather than some rediculous 50mm+ wide ones molded in that ruin the lines of the car :D