Sign in to follow this  
ElKadetto

My parts arrived today

After my crash, i start to rebuild my Silvia. I order all parts from perfectrun.com.au. And after nearly 10 weeks they arrived today. They send by ship to Germany so it takes a lot of time. But now I can begin with the rebirth of my car. There are som other small parts, they didnt shown in the pictures. HKS turbo, C's short shifter and Defi EGT gauge.

I love the Bride seats, but they wont fit big guys. So some of my friends cant drive with my car. But the good thing is, i cant take girls with a wide back. :D :D

Tomorow i will also post a picture of the carbon fibre hood and in a few weeks i will show the final product.

mini-CIMG1717.JPG

mini-CIMG1716.JPG

mini-CIMG1722.JPG

mini-CIMG1724.JPG

mini-CIMG1725.JPG

mini-CIMG1729.JPG

mini-CIMG1731.JPG

mini-CIMG1726.JPG

mini-CIMG1733.JPG

mini-CIMG1737.JPG

mini-CIMG1738.JPG

mini-CIMG1742.JPG

mini-CIMG1743.JPG

mini-CIMG1746.JPG

somone spent up big

have fun dude i love getting s**t like that it makes me feel like a little kid at christmas again

those seats are sooooo nice...enjoy ur modifying moments

Congradulations man. Im in the same repair and relive boat as you. Just got FMIC, top mount manifold, boost controller, gauges, and last but not least a new turbo. :yes:

BIGGIDY BOOM, SHE WILL LIVE AGAIN!!!!!

Nice S14 same colour too. I just went through perfectrun.com.au and the prices and time to deliver was the best. Cheaper than sponsors on this site too. Took only 10 days from order. What turbo are you putting in?

perfectrun.com.au would have very happy with that purchase haha nice work mate cant wait to see it finished

ur lucky u got ur parts all ready

im still waiting for my bride seats

u all most got the same seats as mine

post-29-1119949181.jpg

hahaha your one rich guy

must of killed ur savings account

@all, thanks guys. I dont kill my account. The insurance company of the other guy have to pay for my repair. So i got a little extra cash for this order. :D

@Angelus, you are everywhere. :D See you soon.

@STR8E180, perfect choice. :):yes:

hey ElKadetto

lots of great parts going in there :)

just wonderin where you from in Germany? i was over there a month ago for a few weeks and only saw one 200sx the whole time! :(

@xcuzme, I lived over 5 years in Bavaria, 80km south of Munich on the border to Austria. Now i moved back to Chmenitz its in the east of Germany in Saxony. Maybe you know Dresden, i be 70km west of it.

You where on vacation here in Germany?

You see not to much SX over here, but if you know where you have to look you will find us. <_>

If someone come over to Germany, let me know. Its allways time for a meet. :D And of course a fast run on the Autobahn. :yes::woot::ph34r:

@phatsx, its a HKS GT-SS turbo. Friend of mine use it in his S14 as well and i take his car for a spin. I'm totally happy with the power output and the response so thats the reason why i choose this one.

Today i install one Ganador mirror to check the fitment before i paint it. Fits great but i need to change the plug. I also install the C's shifter and make some pictures of my carbon bonnet.

mini-CIMG1762.JPG

mini-CIMG1749.JPG

mini-CIMG1752.JPG

mini-CIMG1753.JPG

mini-CIMG1756.JPG

You got all those parts in an insurance payout :o It would take me more than a year to save up that much $$$

VERY nice !

Yes, in Germany the prices for parts and working time are so high that i can pay nearly all parts by the money from the insurance. Because they have to give me all the money to fix the car. If i have to safe that much money i need over 2 years.

@STR8E180, perfect choice.

dam i cant wait to get my seats

seeing them seats bolted down in ur car look so good

@xcuzme, I lived over 5 years in Bavaria, 80km south of Munich on the border to Austria. Now i moved back to Chmenitz its in the east of Germany in Saxoni. Maybe you know Dresden, i be 70km west of it.

You where on vacation here in Germany?

You see not to much SX over here, but if you know where you have to look you will find us.  <_>

If someone come over to Germany, let me know. Its allways time for a meet. :D And of course a fast run on the Autobahn.  :yes:  :woot:  :ph34r:

@phatsx, its a HKS GT-SS turbo. Friend of mine use it in his S14 as well and i take his car for a spin. I'm totally happy with the power output and the response so thats the reason why i choose this one.

Looks like i wasnt too far from you haha. I was in Nuremberg for about a week, drove down to Stuttgart to go to Metzinger, also drove up to Bielefeld across to Berlin and then back down to Nuremberg, did about 2500km in 10 days.

Bavaria is beautiful! i loved it, hopefully going again next year.

I didnt see many jap cars at all, but plenty of awesome german sports cars, next year ill have to upgrade from the audi a4 tdi i had to something a bit sportier. You are verrrrrry lucky to be able to at least test out your car on the autobahn. Here we gotta drive along at 110 :( I had an awesome time driving on it!

Yeah you come pretty close to me. Next time let me know so maybe we can meet with some other people. In Bavaria, you can find more BMW and Audi. But Berlin is one of our modified car major citys. So let me know when you come by and i will show you some hot spots over here. :)

Some new pics of my work

I remove the dented frontmask and the engine to cange the clutch, flywheel and the turbo

mini-CIMG18111.JPG

mini-CIMG1813.JPG

left side, old stock clutch and flywheel totaly at there end and on the right siede the new Nismo sports clutch with 6.5kg flywheel.

mini-CIMG1800.JPG

And i install the Ganador on the driver side. I have to mod the mirror glas to see something. Nobody tell me they are only for RHD cars. DOH

mini-CIMG1806.JPG

mini-CIMG1815.JPG

I hope i can put the motor back at the end of the next week.

WOW ...... i am doing some very similar things as well , just minus the mirrors and seats. and getting a few extra things

hope to see it when its finished

gonna look like mine....

like your seats... only concern is leather tend to make you slip around in the seat.

gonna look like mine....

like your seats... only concern is leather tend to make you slip around in the seat.

Slip around in the seat? My girlfreind told me the most people are not that tall in Australia, but how can you slip around in bucket seats?I'm 175cm and 63kg If i was a little bit bigger i can't sit in there. So i dont have any problems with the seats It fits exactly, like they where made for me and my back. :D :D :D