Sign in to follow this  
chosen1

where it all began - to now

^^

we all know what else Greg likes tight...

:P

My wallets not tight, until i max everything out... :(

flywheel bolts...

yes indeed... on the bright side, they didnt come loose when it was on the dyno !!!! that would have been very untidy..

flywheel bolts...

yes indeed... on the bright side, they didnt come loose when it was on the dyno !!!! that would have been very untidy..

Quite the untidy.

How much does a dyno run cost out of interest? Im keen to find out exactly where the 200 is at atm.

anywhere from $80 - $150 depending where u go... if u just want a power run, buget about $80

ben could give it a run im sure thats about 80 bucks.. but will give you a slight higher reading being it's a dyno pack.. and i think autotech down the road from him is about the same price and that will give you a better reading...

yeah, the guy at autotech around the corner is really good... and its a roller dyno, so the reading will be more accurate as QIK mentioned..

hey chosen1 how's your car going? how long until the beast is on the road? Taking the 1j onto the dyno this saturday and i will let you know how i go... saving up for a gt30r :)

hey jonno... hit me with an email... greg.bell@defence.gov.au !!!!

what happened to your car...

as for mine... its driving and driving nicely... coming shortly will be bigger fuel system and a tune to get 21psi and the water injection singing together... will post updates soon...

Maybe then we won't look like fools when I tell a guy he's got a head start and he beats us... I still reckon he's done the turbo... Stoopid FKN sil80

gimme an update ;)

how u doin gregor! good to see u in adel all those weeks ago!

Maybe then we won't look like fools when I tell a guy he's got a head start and he beats us... I still reckon he's done the turbo... Stoopid FKN sil80

what happened here, did you boys get owned?

i got 2 words to describe u and ur car!

CRAZY MOFO!!

but man tat stuff is unreal

good stuff man

jsut foudn this post and read through, it. would love an update on the car sounds mean as.

ok, quick update... car is off the road... putting a mech 2way in this arvo, playing with boost controller to get the fcuker to work, new spark plugs, pull clutch out and get rebuilt, buy NOS kit, install NOs kit... off for a good tune.... wait a few weeks and it should be spinning up some big numbers...

should be spinning like you're mum on a spit. BAHAHAHA

hahahahahaha, i could only wish for it to spin that hard :D

you wanna see spinning, wait til i hit the track, now that will be some spinning

might see if they'll put a Murray Walker loop on each time i head out "spin, spin, spin"

Edited by A31Cefiro

Engine came out 2day again, sump needs a little love

gear selector for 1st gear gave up, so gear box came out to get fixed... also going to get clutch rebuilt.. as benn said, the engine came out to fix some oil and water leaks.. wont be too much longer till its rolling again... then some body work... the car is getting the full ferrari treatment, plus a custom Ferrari Moden 360 front bar... the car will be off the hook when its done... you wont be able to tell its not a ferrari, other than it'll munch a real one... my 400rwkw V's 450hp - they wont stand a chance.