sr20det_eagle

jungle200sx@hotmail.com

Can't login at all

Cheers!

You need to use your original login name which is: sr20det_srb

i singed up with this

username: kungfupanda

email address: beniso86@gmail.com

confirmed all the new signin details via the return email but its still saying i have one of the 2 wrong?

i singed up with this

username: kungfupanda

email address: beniso86@gmail.com

confirmed all the new signin details via the return email but its still saying i have one of the 2 wrong?

See other thread.

Just can't remember my user name to log in, have done a password reset but of course you only need your email for that.

Rokuran (I Think, user name is the something I'm not 100% sure on)

lachlan_nicholas@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Lachlan

Hi Lachlan, your login name is: LockyNicholas

Went to register for an account but it said the e-mail address was in use (Nissan_446@hotmail.com), so I recovered the password and it says in the email the username is R33Turbz.. but when I try to log in with the new password and that username, it says incorrect password or username. Any ideas? Plus if I could change my display name somehow that would be excellent haha. Cheers

Hey

Username: J I M M Y

Can't remember which email address I signed up with now, was quite a while ago.

Can you email a password to jamesbonner1986@gmail.com

Appreciate your help.

Thank you

Hey mate, updated your password to that one, so you should be able to do a fresh password reset.

Went to register for an account but it said the e-mail address was in use (Nissan_446@hotmail.com), so I recovered the password and it says in the email the username is R33Turbz.. but when I try to log in with the new password and that username, it says incorrect password or username. Any ideas? Plus if I could change my display name somehow that would be excellent haha. Cheers

Yep, you need to use your login username: AaronG

You might be able to change your display name in your account settings once logged in. If not, PM me

R3DLNR

kenan69@gmail.com

cannot login in, tried password recovery doesnt do anything.

You need to use your login name (original sign up name) of: berzerk

S14 200

sydney_cypriot@hotmail.com

tried password recovery, doesn't work

Cheers

You need to use your original display name, which will always be your login name: sydney_cypriot

hello

my username is: 200sx s13 CA1.8det

and my email is: 200sxs13@outlook.com

iv regastered but have not got a email to comfrum regastion yet.

thanks smile.png

Try logging on again.

Make sure you use this exact username: 200sx s13 CA 1.8det

I've posted as a guest through my pc using the same home internet service but there's no admin working on this website anymore to approve the post. I cannot get my pc to login using the facebook feature or to send me a password reset via email. Nissan Silvia used to be my home page so it's kinda a pain In the ass until this is sorted.... any ideas how to restore my home pc to Nissan Silvia.com.au logged in status?

I've posted as a guest through my pc using the same home internet service but there's no admin working on this website anymore to approve the post. I cannot get my pc to login using the facebook feature or to send me a password reset via email. Nissan Silvia used to be my home page so it's kinda a pain In the ass until this is sorted.... any ideas how to restore my home pc to Nissan Silvia.com.au logged in status?

You need me to send you your login credentials? I can do that if that's all the issue is.

• Upvote 1

Ok I sent you an email from my yahoo account with a new passord for your account. Check your hotmail spam filter if you haven't received it, as my kickaround email address can be caught that way lol. I figured a regular email was more likely to work. If that still fails I guess I can send you an sms, since your mobile is listed in your profile.

BTW I have Admin access, so if there's an account issue you can hit me up.

• Upvote 1

Ok I sent you an email from my yahoo account with a new passord for your account. Check your hotmail spam filter if you haven't received it, as my kickaround email address can be caught that way lol. I figured a regular email was more likely to work. If that still fails I guess I can send you an sms, since your mobile is listed in your profile.

BTW I have Admin access, so if there's an account issue you can hit me up.

Thanks so much PMOD, you appear to have fixed the issue. I've also discovered I can no longer browse NS.com using the latest firefox browser as it doesn't support java and none of the drop down menus at the top of this website drop down anymore...... so bye bye firefox you dumb arses. Thanks again PMOD.

Thanks so much PMOD, you appear to have fixed the issue. I've also discovered I can no longer browse NS.com using the latest firefox browser as it doesn't support java and none of the drop down menus at the top of this website drop down anymore...... so bye bye firefox you dumb arses. Thanks again PMOD.

No worries man. If you install the 32-bit version of Firefox, that supports Java:

https://support.mozi...estions/1105633

https://support.mozi...ractive-content

You can also download and install a version of Firefox prior to v52, which should still support Java:

https://ftp.mozilla....refox/releases/

https://ftp.mozilla....ases/45.9.0esr/

Could an Admin delete this account please?

Thankyou, i havnt used it for 5 years and would just like it closed

Thanks

Account deleted.

Username: Tokyo-1

Prev email: tokyo1@yahoo.com

Change to: michaelwiller@y7mail.com

Edit made. Check it in your profile details.

Hey guys, just created an account but I have sent the confirmation email a few times but have not received anything in my inbox or spam.

I know I have the right email address listed because I can log in using it.

Username: Ironboy2477

Email: nathanh97@hotmail.com

Thanks, Nathan.

Account made. In theory you should receive an email containing your password to nathanh97@hotmail.com, which you can change yourself later, but post back here if you don't.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this