Sign in to follow this  
Phat_man

difference between 14 s1 and s2

as it states i need to know the difference between the s1 and s2 s14's, i know the front is different but what else, like engine wise, interior wise, and is the back different. as the reason why is because im gona help my mate build his car, he was supposed to buy a s2 s14 today from the auction and make it a s14.5(as its front end was missing) but it was in to bad of a condition to buy so he didnt, and now he is thinking of just getting an s14s1 because they are cheaper, so he can spend that money on mods instead of car.

thanks in advance

theres only minor differences.. rear lights, front end etc etc etc

front end is different, rear lights are slightly different, speedo is slightly different, interior is slightly different, a few sensors in the engine bay are different, thats abuot it

for wat ur after get a series 1

As

Loz said

Easier to do conversion with Series 1 Guards.

If your going s14.5 it cheapr to buy a series 1

series 1 looks like a camry and series 2 looks like its gon eat u alive :D

yep this is getting rediculous

someone needs to get all the facts about differences between the s14,s14a and the s15 make it a sticky and then if anyone starts another topic they get banned for not looking as it is in the guidlines when you register i have answered about 5 of these over the past week and a couple i just didnt bother

yep this is getting rediculous

someone needs to get all the facts about differences between the s14,s14a and the s15 make it a sticky and then if anyone starts another topic they get banned for not looking as it is in the guidlines when you register i have answered about 5 of these over the past week and a couple i just didnt bother

Sexy handsome men drive series 1's.

series 2's are for girls who need cosmetic changes to pull chicks.