Sign in to follow this  
Chappy

The Pigeon Flutter pic

ok my ecu+suspension+zort+rims= full sik vlt :)

so wot times has ur car run big man? if ur soo good fill me in...

I think ur scared to come meet us for a cruise :) put ur money where ur mouth is..

ahha bring out ur shit box 180 SX. u must much a lot of c.unts with it! LOL looser.

This coming from a greasehead that drives around in a yank tank from the 80's which had to use a NISSAN engine before it could get any decent performance out of it? :lol:

Go back to maccas bro, im sure your fooleh sic VL will get you teh respekt from all the 14-15y/o car sluts ;)

I must admit tho, i dont have any fuleh sic flutter bro :lol:

I want to see more flutter pics, not this VLT dude give us VL owners a bad name.

Like I said before, we need a Flutter hitting V TEC Y0!!!!!!!!!!!

I would make one, but I dont have photochop and I dont know how to use it. :(

VL go for like $1500 these days thats less than my suspension.... More flutter pigeon pics !!!!! :hypo: This is f**king funny! :wub:

Yeh a clapped up VL will go for 1,500... Bring ur cars out then. we will see who has the balls! u sad little kids :)

just 1 of my front seats is worth more then 1,500! LOL

Edited by VLT747

so wot times has ur car run big man? if ur soo good fill me in...

I think ur scared to come meet us for a cruise :) put ur money where ur mouth is..

:lol::lol:

Keep it up mate! your tryhard attitude is exactly what we have been making fun of, your simply proving that fact ;)

so then you guys are declining my offer to come for a cruise??? hmm shows who has the balls f.kn keyboard warriors :P

lol its not that fast atm its running 183kwatw

WRPSHH ur a dick! i dont mind da pic mods but not of sumones car u havnt asked to chop especially a known vehicle like that vl.

if ur identity gets release ur gonna cop it with that pic, and we will find out who u are ;)

183 KW and ur mouthing, dude id if i was you I would shut the F.UCK up real fast. thats a f.uckign joke! LOL..

Edited by VLT747

Oh noes, theres a bounty on the heads of those responsible

All over a picture.........

Kinda reminds you of something dont it? ;)

Tell me, will there be riots on the streets and innocent people killed over this picture of mohammed.... i mean, of this VL? :lol:

Tell me, will there be riots on the streets and innocent people killed over this picture of mohammed.... i mean, of this VL? :lol:

the guy who owns the car is greek and the guy u photochopped is Muritian.. how does the name mohammed get involved then? f.uken rasist c.unts!

CoMe FoR cRuIsE BroOO OMG mate we will DOSE past so many sick cuntz.

What times, 1:55 around phillip island.

Wanker-nats? no idea, id rather save my car/time/money for the next track day :)

Ive only got 195rwkw, VLT747 can you send me the diagrams of your dosepipe?

james14dw.jpg

the guy who owns the car is greek and the guy u photochopped is Muritian.. how does the name mohammed get involved then? f.uken rasist c.unts!

I wasn't saying you were muslims, i was saying you were acting like the muslim extermists.

Its just a picture mate, get over it, or go cry to mummy, because we dont care ;)

steriotypical VL drivers are jsut as bad as the stereotype of Silvia/180 SX drivers. Just because most of them think there sik with a standard T03 that can do a dose, you guys arent any better. but the thing is we arent all like that, no point bagging us guys with nice cars who have actualyl spent big $$$ on the cars etc. U go spend 60K on ur car and see how it feels to be bagged. all jelousey mate, thats all it is!!

steriotypical VL drivers are jsut as bad as the stereotype of Silvia/180 SX drivers. Just because most of them think there sik with a standard T03 that can do a dose, you guys arent any better. but the thing is we arent all like that, no point bagging us guys with nice cars who have actualyl spent big $$$ on the cars etc. U go spend 60K on ur car and see how it feels to be bagged. all jelousey mate, thats all it is!!

Everyone is as bad as one another, enough said.

Can we please get back on topic?

I miss teh flutter. :(

183 KW and ur mouthing, dude id if i was you I would shut the F.UCK up real fast. thats a f.uckign joke! LOL..

haha im not mouthing anything i didnt say my car was fast i said my mods is worth more then the vl pic.

haha im not mouthing anything i didnt say my car was fast i said my mods is worth more then the vl pic.

well the VL in the pic has 300 RWKW and ran 10.83 @ 126 with convertor problems. the car ows him a lot more then u think. Just because he didnt have his rims on, doesnt mean sh1t! get ur facts rite...

mate, its pretty pointless arguing about how good or great VL's are on one of the biggest nissan silvia forums. I can tell you now, you arent gonna convince anybody very quickly. So go back to your VL forum and pay out silvia's all u want, coz non of us give a shit about your opinion :)

edit: someone wanna tell me what the 'vtec yo!!' thing is about? :huh:

Edited by wrpshh

mate, its pretty pointless arguing about how good or great VL's are on the biggest nissan silvia discussion board in the world. I can tell you now, you arent gonna convince anybody very quickly. So go back to your VL forum and pay out silvia's until the cows come home, coz non of us give a shit about your opinion :)

I dont care aboutt eh nissan silvia forum, i know people off this forum and there pretty good guys. your the one im dircting most of this too. now put ur money where ur mouth is, drop ur key board and show ur face.. we will see who has the balls to rock up! We would be more then happy to go for a freindly cruise and race you one by one and see who wins :) simple!

mate, its pretty pointless arguing about how good or great VL's are on the biggest nissan silvia discussion board in the world. I can tell you now, you arent gonna convince anybody very quickly. So go back to your VL forum and pay out silvia's until the cows come home, coz non of us give a shit about your opinion :)

Oh that's just me.

I was just saying someone should chop the pigeon's head on a Honda (Similar to what you done with the VLs) and make it hit VTEC. :lol:

u VL guys are sad.

YOu know it, I know it, everyone knows it, unless you keep throwing money at them they always off the road.

Get a clue, we dont care how fast or how many people you know or what cruises you go on and who you munch.

Theres more to driving than going fast in a straight line, unfortunately your so impressed by a laggy box thats got a big hairdryer on the side of it, your just blinded by stupidity.

At the end of the day, theres always gonna be a car out there that will destroy your or your freinds.

Funny thing is,your such a sad *milkshake*, you joined up Nissan silvia forums? If there so shit etc, why join it?

Do you have a license yet? Maybe your some 14 year old kid?

u VL guys are sad.

YOu know it, I know it, everyone knows it, unless you keep throwing money at them they always off the road.

Get a clue, we dont care how fast or how many people you know or what cruises you go on and who you munch.

Theres more to driving than going fast in a straight line, unfortunately your so impressed by a laggy box thats got a big hairdryer on the side of it, your just blinded by stupidity.

At the end of the day, theres always gonna be a car out there that will destroy your or your freinds.

Funny thing is,your such a sad *milkshake*, you joined up Nissan silvia forums? If there so shit etc, why join it?

Do you have a license yet? Maybe your some 14 year old kid?

LoL you have no idea mate. keep dreaming...

im not bagging the silvia guys im just saying the VL stereotype is the same as the stereotype you guys have. all im sayng is I know the people in that picture that was photoschopped and they are good mates. they wont be happy so if he wants to keep it posted its his choice..

oh noes, they're gonna give me the haRdCoReZ VirUszZ and find my IP and ComE bAsH mE CoZ theY CanT TakE a JoKe!!!11`

And there really isnt a silvia driver stereotype.

oh noes, they're gonna give me the haRdCoReZ VirUszZ and find my IP and ComE bAsH mE CoZ theY CanT TakE a JoKe!!!11`

And there really isnt a silvia driver stereotype.

OK so all jokes aside are you going to ignore my question again?? we would be more than happy to go for a cruise with you one nite just so you can see what our cars are like in real life. are you going to be a keyboard warrior or come out like a man? not a bitch!

I so want a Nismo Wing on my car... and some stickers on my car hmmm

you guys think ill pull 600hp if i add those mods to my car..

BTW. Its a stock Silvia

pigeonvtecyo9nx.gif

Ahhh f**k, all the guys from the Honda and Civic forums are gonna wanna bash me now...

Sign in to follow this