Sign in to follow this  
stevem180

pink/purple s15

thats is 1 hot car dude . its got everything .if u dont mind how much did thepaint job set u back ?

once again excellent job with the car.

yeah 20's on front, 22's on back

Mate, thats a beautiful ride, love the interior and the paint job, looks stunning. As a few people have said, not too sure about the rims but nice ride mate :)

Car looks very nice, love the paint job, and IMO the wheels suit it.

The interior is awesome, not something I would want in my own car, but I can appreciate the effort thats been put into it. My only further recommendation would be to get the black Nismo instrument cluster as it would look a lot better against the tan colour of the dash.

The engine bay I would say is good overall, a few things I would have done differently though are (and since you asked for constructive criticism).. get rid of that ugly piece of red silicon join in the intercooler pipe preferably replacing that whole pipe with a new polished section...

change the colour of the radiator fan shroud to something darker, or just remove it all together and replace with some thermo fans.. in that silver colour and being such a large object it distracts the attention away from other features of the engine bay..

I would also change the colour of those brackets along the firewall from chrome to something darker so they blend in more.. again with the intent of drawing focus away from the small ugly pieces and onto the nice polished engine.

.. and finally, I would have put some brake lines in too, cos they're always handy for making the car stop! (I know you were probably in a rush to get it finished for the show though :P)

Besides those minor points I reckon it is a really good effort :yes:

My 2c

Change wheels. No offence but i think you went a bit tite on the wheels. ok so there big, but there cheap one piece off the shelf any tom dick or harry can buy wheels. I reckon a nice set of say 20 9.5 up front and 10.5 rear 2/3 piece Jap/US/ Euro wheels would of looked better. If not dished, quality rare wheels would of set it off.

Your looking for uniqness right? be different right? just doesnt seem you took that approach.

I like the paint job, not the colour. I like the colour of the interior, not the style. I would of removed back seat, keep the stock floor pan look, no big crazy stereo but nice neat, half cage it too. I think the look of the car should remines the cars style, eg sports car should be sporty

Respect is given due to alot of time and effort gone into to make it look good, but i guess my taste is diff.

btw, what gbox you got?

f**k

its not to everyones tastes, its not jap spec tuner racing drift whatever like everyone on here thinks you should do (bla bla bla), but you cant say that thing aint shit hot.

i love the cleanness and the quality of work put into it. im usually against the whole big chromie thing, but have to say the whole package meshs together well.

love the interior too :)

hey just out of curiosity, did queen st smash build that car for you?

Nice car, pity about the colour, just seen too many custom resprays been done in this colour. But overall nice ride. Not a big fans of the rims, either

i think every1` who says do this do that, in an inappropriate manner should get a reality chek about their 5k shitbox and mayb start thinking about their own car n making it better. imo a showcar like this needs chrome wheels alongside the paint and interior, its not a jap spec drift car ffs. mohammed told me u got slapped with about 50-60k for everything :o

hmmm i dont like it all that much

i think that a car like an s15 show car deserves a more agressive look, rather than a tidy petite look that you have gone with.

sure you have some really nice mechanical mods (callipers, rotors engine etc) but i think on the outside it lacks that bit of beefy-ness.

your paint job is nice but i think its alittle too much. a nice plain colour with a smooth pearl would have done alot more for the car. i too am not a fan of the rims.

you have done a great job with the interior from what the pics show btw..

to me i think that the beauty of the s15 comes from within and can be achieved with very simple and effective mods that make your car standout from the rest. tasteful and elegant is the key to an s15 show car.

what you have to think about is what impression youre leaving your audience as well. example - hey did you see the pink s15 with the chrome rims?

----

i hope all of that made some sort of sense

I think its a beautiful show car. But i have seen one almost exactly the same. Unless its your car which i dont think it is because there are a few differences such as the interior coulour and some of the engine bay.

But hey seems as though you are on your way to having it look like this:

1890659bx4.th.jpg

1890692of9.th.jpg

1890674ss7.th.jpg

1890690yi3.th.jpg

I'm pretty sure that is the same car mate..

I'm a big fan of the FAT JAP look, but I have to say I never get sick of seein this beast

I'm pretty sure that is the same car mate..

I'm a big fan of the FAT JAP look, but I have to say I never get sick of seein this beast

ahh yeh ur right. It is the same car. My bad. Didnt look at the first post date. It was a while ago.

Nice if you like Bling and undrivable cars, Personally I would prefer to drive my car and be kicked in the chest every time u drop back a gear.

driveable or undriveable is up to the owners discretion...

ie. LUSHES (god of autosalon), drives the car every single day now...

Hence i said "Personally I would prefer".. Its alaway nice to have a car that looks as hard as it goes.

I dont really see your point.

saw this at melb autosalon!!

very very nice work mate!!!

OMG! Just like to say this is one of the best if not the best S15 i have ever seen, saw it recently at Melbourne autosalon, the colour is the best colour ever! Rims were really big though :woot:

Personally (I realise this thread was started a while ago), but I'm going to have to concur with others in saying this lacks originality in some aspects:

1. The paint job is well done certainly, but why undermine the seriousness of such a car with a pinkish colour? When I see cars like this I honestly wonder if a girl owns it! Perhaps it's just my association of pink as a feminine colour, but I don't think a pink colour scheme gives this S15 the aggresiveness it probably deserves.

2. Again, the rims seem to lack originality - chrome rims at Autosalon seem to be norm. Don't you want to show off those 8 pot brakes?

3. The interior is nice I guess, but surprise surprise, a tan/cream colour. Can't someone go a nice darker colour or black for once?

-Pete

I like to drive my cars, so it definitely isn't to my liking at all. I respect the work that has gone into it, and it is a very neat and tidy car. However, give me standard paint and something set up to drive on the limit any day.

I'm more into things like the GT Autosound S15. Quality is second to none, but it is built to be driven. Show cars aren't cars. They are moving tributes to spending money.

Keep it up though. Respect to what you've achieved.