Sign in to follow this  
Angel Motorsport

***induction pipes READY!***

angelevrypge.gif

ok guys we are making your requested pipes.

along with the sr20det pipes, in which we have had a great response for the 3" size.

we are also doing...

***SKYLINE***

RB20DET pipes - $120 for standard (in stainless steel) - $140 in 3" inch size

RB25DET pipes - $140 for standard (in stainless steel) - price for stinless not assesed - pm if your interested.

***SILVIA***

s15 pipes - $120 for the standard replacement in stainless steel - $140 for the 3" inch pipe

s14 pipes - $120 for the standard replacement in stainless steel - $140 for the 3" inch pipe

s13 pipes - $120 for the standard replacement in stainless steel - $140 for the 3" inch pipe

DSC01204.jpg

***pipes dont include joiners and clamps but can be added in to your request. - joiners $8, clamps $4 :D

as always if you have a special request please dont hesitate to pm us or have a chat on MSN angel-motorsport@hotmail.com -

DSC01290.jpg

check out our website for more deals and steals

WWW.ANGELMOTORSPORT.COM

WWW.ANGELMOTORSPORT.COM

Would you happen to have an induction pipe to suit ca18det with stainless manifold, hks gt25/30 and z32 afm?

I have moved this into the sponsors section

Kaomech - we are not currently doing intercooler piping.

meminto - we make pipes up so yes we can do that for you no problem

dorifto-ex - sorry mate, mistake

SKYVIA - thanks for that

can you make intakes with the two fittings/nipples shown plus one for the BOV return?

by induction do you mean the pipe for our pods? i got a cadet and very interested

Whereabouts ya located? can i pick up in person? after a 3" one for a rb20det...cheers...

got any pics of one on rb25? also how long will this be on for? cause im interested but got some other things to sort out first.....

thanks

These are good prices, Im getting S13 made up by a mate costing $100-120 without him making profit

TAINTED180 - yes we can make however you request mate. each pipe is custom made to the customers requests

180boi - the pipe is a replacement for the standard, it is the pipe connecting the air flow meter to the turbo, if interested please send a pm with details of the pipe you want, whether it be a CA18 pipe with bov return etc etc. :D

limpus - hey mate we are located in camberwell, pickup not a problem

kickerwagner - hey mate, price does not include delivery, delivery extra depending on your location between $8 and $15

2gceffy - currently no pics on the RB25, but this will be on for good, so just add us to your msn (angel-motorsport@hotmail.com) and message when you want your pipe :D

PaddyD - yes very compeditive pricing, thanks mate

Kind Regards,

Andrew Coleman

www.angelmotorsport.com

can u please send pics of both the standard replacement and the 3 inch for the SR20DET S13 to m_banovic@westnet.com.au

Can u make a pipe in the same dimensions as the stocker so that it can be bolted up to the airbox? also can u make an adaptor for the plumback bov return? i'm not far from you in chadstone so i can pick up...cheers...

The pipe I recieved looked nothing like what is in the picture, so buyer beware. Its still performs its function, however Im sure we all make decisions based on what we see.

my pipe looked like it had been welded by a 4 yr old girl. looked like a mig weld too. real shit weld

Dear customers,

I am upset to find that apon recieval a select few of you are not happy with the build quality of the pipe's, i intend to recify the situation ASAP because the last thing i want for our company is a bad reputation and disgruntled customers.

As i have stated, we have now recieved a new supplier of our stainless steel of a much higher quality and finish of which we have already sent out a few. I will post pictures up of new pipe's tonight. I appologies to those very few people who wernt happy with thier pipes.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Coleman

www.angelmotorsport.com

are you going to exchange their inferior intake pipes, for the new, high quality ones, you represented in the original post?

as i have already stated guys, pipe's have been updated. If there is something you wish to discuss please pm me and we can work it out.

i have already PM 'd Angel Motorsport with no reply. As I asked in the PM, will my pipe be replaced with what was advertised?

yeh i got no reply and hes been online since i sent pm as well.

These are good prices, Im getting S13 made up by a mate costing $100-120 without him making profit

I can see why now! Thats crappppy :no:

thread moderated huh? :rolleyes:

i dont know if im gonna buy one of these unless i start to hear about some HAPPY customers...

I got my pipe today, weld quality completely blew and it doesn't even fit :wacko: , I think I am even going

to have difficulties with and angled joiner to make it fit. Photos available on request. <_>

Sign in to follow this