Sign in to follow this  
Angel Motorsport

***induction pipes READY!***

Man this is a farking JOKE! I paid for my pipe middle of july! Took two weeks for the first pipe which was as bad or worse then the ones pictured, then I sent it back to him 3 days later, 1 week later he pm's me that he recieved the pipe! He is making a new one and will send asap. Well it must be a farking nice pipe cause i'm still waiting. Then he has the hide to post this shit on a post about scammers.

"man this stuff sucks!! some people work so hard for their money to pay for mods and people like this throw it back in your face!! Carma will come around - he will get caught, NO DOUBT!! he has obviously done it a few times!!! Get ur money back?? i duno"

WTF!!!! Is there any one who is still waiting in melbourne? Someone should pay this guy a visit.

nuff said.

Mate you asked me to make a deposit into your account, then you say you want the pipe made up again, can you let me know which one is it? Because i dont want to deposit into your account just to have you come back and say you want the pipe and you havnt got what you paid for.

Thanks

First you said you were going to make another pipe but i needed the car on the road so i asked for a refund gave you my bank details but you never replied! So i figured you dont want to refund so i give you a secound chance and said I'll take another pipe!. The very last message i have from you(mods can check) was on the 18th of August stating you recieved the pipe and would send ASAP, well its 16 of sep now. I have sent you three messages that you have not replied too then I post here and you reply. Just for the record I would like a refund please. If you need my bank details again please pm me. I await your reply.

Man i feel sorry for you guys. Im just so lucy i never bought one. Came very close.

I am also waiting for a refund. I returned the pipe on 08/09 and have passed on my bank details and still nothing. I sent a PM again today 18/09 with all details and would like my refund.

i was just about to post the same thing there nicksta.

i thnk he just gets a normal 3" pipe and welds the nipples on himself the shonk bastard.

dear customers.

boosted200jks - transfer has been made!

the pipes are totally outsourced... and as i have said several times, i am attempting to rectify all problems and the pipe's manufacturing has been changed.

kind regards

have you got a contact phone number that any un-satisfyed customers can contact you on? instead of sending pm's back and forward...

dear customers.

boosted200jks - transfer has been made!

the pipes are totally outsourced... and as i have said several times, i am attempting to rectify all problems and the pipe's manufacturing has been changed.

kind regards

What about mine?

When exactly was the transfer made? The refund has not shown up in my bank yet. Could you please provide evidence of this transfer? You have all my details. This will be the third week now, waiting for the refund. You do not reply to emails, phone calls or SMS`s so Im a little frustrated to say the least. I transfered the money to you on good faith two weeks before I recieved the intake pipe, and this is the service i get!

I'm still waiting too! I sent my bank details again and still no response. Well I have holidays soon so I guess melbourne seems like a good place to take some heads(I mean time) off.

Are there any moderators out there who can help? Will be 4 weeks tomorow since I have returned my pipe and still waiting for a refund! Andrew does not return my calls, SMS's or PM's. Will I have to take further action? ie legal action!

can i get a hands up on who is still owed money?

Sign in to follow this