Sign in to follow this  
Bluey

The "i can lend you" thread

Hey guys,

I know this is the nissan silvia forums but was just wandering if anyone knew anyone or had a stock r33 gtr air box i could lend? Any help is greatly appreciated.

does anyone have passable at dickson standard struts for S13??

ive got a stock s14 exhaust i can lend (:

located in belcoooo

ive got a stock s14 exhaust i can lend (:

located in belcoooo

Hey mate,

I just defected yesterday and was wondering if i could take you up on that offer.

Beers on me!..

let me know when you can cos they gave me 14 days.. =(

Cheers

Peter

i got standard pair of s15 rims great tyres, set of xr8 rims 2with new tread and 2 with nearly on the markers... plus anything for a r32 pretty much excluding suspension... all up for sale as well as the car itself

hey guys finally got some coilovers so iv got a full set of stock s15 struts with stock springs if anybody needs them just pm me

Hey guys been here less than a month and have just been defected for exhaust being too loud. (right outside the showgrounds (Summernats...Grrrr))

Was wondering if anyone has a stock s13 exhaust that I can borrow/buy to pass roadworthy.

Also a question, to stay under 90dB do you have to change the whole exhaust back to stock or can I get away with just a cat back??

You can try and get away with a catback exhaust, and put a plate inside it and drill a few small holes inside it. You could also try steel wool. Try that, then if it is over the 90db limit, try and get a standard s13 exhaust.

You can try and get away with a catback exhaust, and put a plate inside it and drill a few small holes inside it. You could also try steel wool. Try that, then if it is over the 90db limit, try and get a standard s13 exhaust.

my current set up is a 3 inch all the way from the dump, hiflow cat and straight through to a cannon on the back. Very free flowing but very noisy. no chance of getting this under 90dB. Gonna have to try and find a stock one then maybe change at a later date. Any other ideas where i can get one. Canberra is pretty sparse when it comes to Jap import spares??

4x stock s15 rims with passable rubber

and as of next week stock turbo back s15 exhaust

Yo.. howzit doin, heard you could lend a set of stockies for s15??? ive got rego transfer and the wheels ive got on are wider on the back.. (rego dont like this).. so a whole set of stockies would be ideal i guess..

anyhelp would be tops.. i could pick up and drop back toyou.. whateva's cleva.. .

Also need a 'Quite' err exhaust.. mabe a stock on if anyone's got to??? Cheers.

hey buddy i got a stock s15 cat back with cat if you need it pm me

need a lend of a stock s15 cat back exhaust for roadworthy, anyone helps me out ??

cheers

Hey all, need a set of S15 16" stocks to pass rego. Or any other aftermarket set that will pass rego. Im sitting on near bald fronts which are holding me from passing. Pls PM asap. Planning on putting throught this week (dickson -.-)

(Swap for rego preffered, buy cheap if must)

Edited by xXGhostXx

Have a spare sets of s13 stockies if anybody needs just send a pm , also looking for a stock s13 exhaust to borrow for rwc

Have a spare sets of s13 stockies if anybody needs just send a pm , also looking for a stock s13 exhaust to borrow for rwc

I've got a stocko S13 exhaust you can borrow (for a fee)

I've got a stocko S13 exhaust you can borrow (for a fee)

For a fee.. nah thats fine im going to try get out of roady with what i got now ill give you a buz if i need it

i got standard pair of s15 rims great tyres, set of xr8 rims 2with new tread and 2 with nearly on the markers... plus anything for a r32 pretty much excluding suspension... all up for sale as well as the car itself

Still got those S15 wheels n tires?? only need to borrow 2 of them to pass rego.

I think I'm going to need a stock s15 airbox to pass my epa defect. If anyone can hook me up it'd be much appreciated. Located at Duntroon

Hey Guys,

I am in the process of getting my s15 RWC ready.

Are there any kind enough forumers to lend me their Standard s15 turbo back Exhaust?

I am located in Mckellar.

I think I'm going to need a stock s15 airbox to pass my epa defect. If anyone can hook me up it'd be much appreciated. Located at Duntroon

Not sure if an S14 airbox is the same, but if it is you can borrow mine.

hey guys... need to borrow a set of R32 stock suspenion for blue slip... PLEASE HELP... Pm me if you have something...

Can I please borrow anyone s15 stock wheels for transferring rego... the roadworthy guy says need some load tyres above 89(dunno what that is)

Edited by verysleepy

Can I please borrow anyone s15 stock wheels for transferring rego... the roadworthy guy says need some load tyres above 89(dunno what that is)

That's the load rating of the tyres he's talking about. Determined by a number of how much of a load the tyres are capable of carrying. So if you get a tyre with a load indexz of 90, it has a max load of 600kg per tyre. Here are some other load indexes above 90 for you just to give you an idea when you purchase tyres:

Load index: 92 - 630KG

Load index: 95 - 690kg

Load index: 96 - 710KG

Hope that helps.

Thanks stocks13

I just checkd my current tyres are 87, only 2 more.... N they are still fairly new..Argh!!! Any idea if there's a place who can do trade in tyres..

N I actually failed another test.. They asked me to weld my silencer to my exhaust..atm is just bolt on.. I can ask my friend to do it for me..but I dunno if its required professoinal welder or not.

Edited by verysleepy

I actually failed another test.. They asked me to weld my silencer to my exhaust..atm is just bolt on.. I can ask my friend to do it for me..but I dunno if its required professoinal welder or not.

That's bullshit, you don't need to weld the silencer in. If they refuse to look at the car if it's not welded in tell them to eat a dick and go somewhere else.

That's bullshit, you don't need to weld the silencer in. If they refuse to look at the car if it's not welded in tell them to eat a dick and go somewhere else.

unfortunately dickson is the only place to do car inspection for imports eventho my car already registrd in nsw..sucks.. I guess that's the deal with havin imports.:(

Do you have an ACT license & live in the ACT? If the answer to both is yes then send a few bills to a mate with a NSW address, then get a NSW license and keep your car on NSW rego.

Sorry my mobile is messing up with post in here.. Yeah I have act license n live in act..I hate havin so many addresses,,hard to manage proof of address n stuff..I'll give it another shot..

Edited by verysleepy

borrow: anyone got set of stock wheels or rims with high profile tread and has to be more than 87v. need to raise my car 100mm and the wheels/tires i got are 83v. any help would be much appreciated thanks