Sign in to follow this  
MADGT4

OFFICIAL PRISON BREAK S2 THREAD + SPOILERS

I think the Kellerman/Sarah thing because the president still wants Linc killed. And they know to get to Linc they need to get to Michael. And the way they get Michael is through Sarah. And now Kellerman knows that Michael has been in contact with her.

Thought episode 4 was ok not as good as the last three though. I hope Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell dies or gets caught soon i f****n hate him.

im pretty sure the oscar thing is just as someone said its a guy that outsmarted the fbi b4 and got away and its obviosly f**ked him up big time hence the drugs and the being pissed off but most importantly his attention to detail ie the river thing, hes become so obsessed with not losing another target that hes over thinking things and over doin things like basically forcing abruzzi to get killed

there hasnt been anything to make anyone think theres more to the oscar guy then a lost target

and yethe kellerman thing is obviosly coz they dont want tenkreti dead they want her to lead them to michael

I've never quite understood the whole 'fibonacci' (sp?) thing...

Can someone summarise what went on with that??

I mean Abruzzi is dead but I never understood what was going on and why :S

Thanks guys.

This season is awesome.

I've never quite understood the whole 'fibonacci' (sp?) thing...

Can someone summarise what went on with that??

I mean Abruzzi is dead but I never understood what was going on and why :S

Thanks guys.

This season is awesome.

well as far as i can remember (correct me if im wrong) abruzzi and his gang went to kill someone for something cant remember for what exactly but anyway fibonacci witnessed the whole thing and abruzzi did not know. Then the cops went to try and put abruzzi in jail and fibonacci is the main witness who when he testifys will put all of them in jail. And thats why abruzzi and the other guy want him dead.

2 days till ep5 :)

does anyone know when it is actually going to be played on the TV in aus? just curious thats all

well as far as i can remember (correct me if im wrong) abruzzi and his gang went to kill someone for something cant remember for what exactly but anyway fibonacci witnessed the whole thing and abruzzi did not know. Then the cops went to try and put abruzzi in jail and fibonacci is the main witness who when he testifys will put all of them in jail. And thats why abruzzi and the other guy want him dead.

Ahhh yes it makes sense now, thanks mate

Someone said earlier that that detective guy always knows where to look/what to do - i also find that feckin annoying!!

bring on ep5 :woot:

aust gets it JAN 14th, 2007.

so by that time the US is upto episode 16 or so

damn.. sux not to have the net then if your into it and live in aus

Generally I think TV EPS are free, so it should be fine. You save the time from watching commercials and can spend more time on NS.com. :P

Edited by eron

where the f**k is epi5 dammit

Er its not out yet :rolleyes:

it air now over 25mins ago and still not available anywhere. if anyone knows PM me

that should be eztvefnet.org

prison break, family guy, american dad, robot chicken, lost(soon) and blade love this time of the year

ep 5 is out now its a pity my isp are arseholes and im capped till 12 :(

my dowload speeds are shit as atm , and work has blocked IRC and i cannot unblock ports on the router

downloading now :)

i cant wait for it.. damn i wish i had my 24mbps cable.. stupid 1.5mb adsl :(

Lots of copies gettin Nuked from alot of sites....

I'm waiting for the LOL copy to come out

ep 5 wasnt bad, the story line is starting to take off now that they have no money and the cops now that there all there should be good cnt wait for ep 6

Ep 5 was pretty good....be interesting to know what happens now :P

Spoilers (highlight):

No money, everybody in the same area and FBI's right on their tail....should be very interesting indeed

Was a pretty good episode. Interested to know where it goes from here. In the back of my head i recon that DB gave clued information. And it still does exist somewhere, or T Bag took then to the wrong place. Maybe.

But does ne one heave ne ideas what is with the water pond thingy that Mahone keeps looking at. I couldnt make out what was on the ground.

Edited by keyman

i think it was blood stains that were next to the pond. but dam is it getting on my nerves that all of the people that are trying to hunt them down always know where to look at the right time. dam i hate that. just when it looks like theyre going to have some breathing room straight away their back on their tail again.

This show is making me wet my panties :) Soooo nerve-racking!!

I think the above poster was right in the fact that DB Cooper gave a crypted clue to Michael. I think Michael has kept it a secret to give he and Lincoln a clearer shot at the cash than everyone else.

well byt the looks of it the silo has been taken down for a housing estate, but t-bag at teh map, but it was number 1213, so id guess that is the block number and they need to find the house on the exact block.

as for the pond it looks like something is under it, but i have no idea what ...and with those pills he mentions the name of it to his supplier , but i cant make out the name of it ,, coz i wanted to google it to find out what it is

edit: here is a link to the drug he is on http://www.drugs.com/cons/Midazolam.html

so that kinda explains a few things , but that bird bath still has me puzzled