Sign in to follow this  
MADGT4

OFFICIAL PRISON BREAK S2 THREAD + SPOILERS

Ummmmmm which copy did people get?

I've been hearing that there is HEAPS of dodgey copies out there and "LOL" havn't released a version yet.

yea, the copy i got wasnt "LoL" like all the others ive got, it was an XOR.. but it all seemed fine and to be legit.. i wouldnt say it was dodgy at all....

yea, the copy i got wasnt "LoL" like all the others ive got, it was an XOR.. but it all seemed fine and to be legit.. i wouldnt say it was dodgy at all....

Yup, same one no probs.

ya all the nukes are just perfectionist's being picky theres a couple of like 1/4sec jumps in the XOR copies if lol can do better the will but rly its nothing you will notice unless your a perfectionist too

im definatly agreeing with the crypted clues theory i think DB is smarter then to tell the whole room and he knew micheal would be smart enuf to figure something out, they were just leading teabag on so he pissed off afterwards

i couldnt see anything with the bird bath either we just figured there was something\someone under his wife or ex-partner or something just another thing to add to his problems that make him use drugs

they were linking the pond with the puddle tea bag stepped in so maybe its the puddle we should be lookin at, and not the pond... or maybe the money is under the pond.. ok im being stupid now!

cant wait for epp 6

mmm such a mystery... good fun tho. I love thinking of theroys and stuff..

But the thing that ive found weird is where is the crazy guy. He ecaped as well and we havent seen him for a few episodes. Last time i remember seeing him he was riding down a road with a football helmet on. Crazy Clown. Maybe he got the sack and they are not going to mention him again.

No so....

Haywire is back Next Episode!

Can't wait till next week!

that was the funniest thing i ever saw. this guy with some old school football helmet and white overalls riding a bike with a the most serious face youll ever see. Makes me laugh everytime i think about it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

didnt haywire get in the circus\horse truck or was that the kid

ye the first scene with the birdbath was a transition but even then the crazy mofo was staring at it the second on was just him looking at it.

I dont no wat ppl are gettin pissed off at with the fbi guy knowing everything, they have already shown that hes had one outsmart him b4 and he was f'd up about it and its shown hes on drugs etc and they have a crap load of FBI agents looking for the crew, if anything its annoying that more of em havent been caught yet, altho most of em have been pretty darn smart about it all so far cept abruzzi and well ye

yeap 20% down and counting .

there is 2 geniune copies on torrentspy.com

Im gonna stop downloading the small versions and start getting the 1.5gb HDTV 5.1 versions.

Seen a copy of last weeks show that a mate d/l'd and OMFG so damn good!

Plus the 5.1 just makes it even better!

Im gonna stop downloading the small versions and start getting the 1.5gb HDTV 5.1 versions.

Where do you get those?

Where do you get those?

same place you get the rest of em but unless your goin to watch it on a big screen with 5.1 theres no point the normal version's are good enuf,

What did everyone thikof the episode??

I thought it was alright. Just seems they arnt getting any where... but i guess thats wat keeps the anticipation up.

Haywire is cool. Hes so funny

episode was good. full of suspence like all the others. But dam do i hate that detective malone or whatever his name is.

Hey watched the sixth episode and i thought it there was alot of suspense! :hypo: Haywire has gone mad again as he took off with that painting. The "boy" David screwed things up even worse. Agent Malone now has him under custody and wants to now everything and all the details of the 'whereabouts' of remaining escapees. Things couldn't have gone worse. What are they going to do next is tough because the agent has trapped them within a 64 mile radius and the escapees cannot travel very far as the have NO MONEY!! The way the agent thinks and calculates things using the evidence is impressive. CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT EPISODE!!

well tweener is gone and dont think we will be seeing much more of him after this wk.

as for them being trapped, i doubt it , the whole show is based on them being caught, but just making it by the skin of there teeth....

this ep built up a lot of suspense so the next 2 ep's are gonna be big

best episode to date i think

a lot of things happening and finally one got caught

+1 for best episode so far.

Tbag was full stoked.. thought he was in and shes like "can you please call the big guy in, the one that doesnt say much"

haha

check this out

it is a collection of photos from the 7th episode

including one pic of them holding the money in the garage

yeah wot a crazy ep!!! can't believe the kid got caught!

i think the crazy dude took the painting cause it had a silo or windmill on it? wasn't he in the same room when the old was telling the guys where the money was?

kinda seems like the show keeps putting more obstacles to lengthen the show!!!

i think its kinda stupid how lincon burrows doesn't change clothes or they haven't tried.

wtf, wakling around with a raggy shirt and a bald head? heard of a wig or something? i'm sure they could get one that wouldn't look so fake!!!

come'on, some sorta disguise!! lol

Hey Manna13 i would be CAREFUL calling people NOOB as you dont know who i am alright buddy. There is NO need to call someone noob and accuse them of something. Maybe you've been acussed with that before i don't know but don't take it out on someone else. I was only making what you put a liitle clearer with an actual streaming preview. So be careful of what you say to others... :no: