Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S Interior Re-Trim kits - We're back!

Hey guys,

No problems mate, just shoot us a PM when your ready! :) All PMs have been replied to and photos are still on their way, just a little more and we'll collate them onto a website or something for all your viewing pleasure! Just want to add that we also have many other products and accessories available soon, here's a short list to show you guys a sort of sneak peek! :)

Coming Soon!

Interior Vinyl: Available for S13,S14,S15,R32,R33,R34 progressively. :P

- Full seat cover replacements to replace those old carpet trims

- Dash mats to hide those disgusting cracks

- Custom spark plug covers (vented with custom vinyl (stickers) available) / Hi-temp Perspex, Mild, Stainless

- Custom overflow tanks

- Custom oil catch can tanks

- MUCH more customs!

Available now!

- HID kits - 12 month warranty - H1, H3, H4, H7, HB3, HB4 / 6000, 8000, 10000 temperatures available. $290 delivered.

- Vinyl stickers - Full car lengths. $200 delivered.

- Heaps more, looks like we need to get our own subforum soon... :P

Peace.

Got my door trims on their way.... From the sound let the fun begin.

Maybe should have paid the bloke round the corner.... HAHAHA now i regret it.

Too late now.

Hey guys,

Wanderer -- Package has been dispatched! Let us know how you go.. :)

Panda180 -- Let us know when you wanna come down and we'll organise it for you etc! You got my number! :P

static existence -- Please be patient as we collate all our photos etc to be viewed online etc! But if you already know/have what you want, send it to us and we'll be sure to look after you!

Supraism -- Thanks mate! PM has been replied to you! Can't wait.. :)

Thanks guys for all the support and interests! Keep them coming as we've got more and more products to be released very very soon! And if you guys were wondering what we've been doing the last couple of days, here are some photos! Some photos of some trimming we've done to S15, WRX! It's bad quality because we used camera phone as the digital died right when we had to snap up some shots.. More will be uploaded soon too, so stay tuned! :)

For all the people interested in HID, we have a group buy due by 15/09/06 : www.zhongcreative.com/other/hid.htm Send me a PM to confirm your order etc.. :)

Peace.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

hi mate

i want the gearboot and handbrake boot in the colour tan brown , both items are for a S15 can you pm me aboutt this

Hey Guys,

We're back! Now we have even more customisations to offer with the retrim kits etc, custom made to order at an even better price! Some customisable elements include Double-stitching, Duo-Colours (two different coloured vinyl to make one trim), Pattern design/stitching (Trim cut to shapes of flames, lightning etc) and so much more! You come up with the idea and we'll tell you if we could do it!

We have created these kits for the people out there who care about their interiors and don't wanna spend couple thousand just to spice up the interior.. Why pay upto thousands of dollars for someone else to do your car if you could do it yourself with our kits? Our kits are pre-cut to the correct dimensions to suit your ride, with a 5cm or so bleed so you could custom it even further adding foam, cusions etc.. All kits come with a photo-by-photo installation guide, unlike other imitation "kits" that only come with 4 peices of vinyl.

These kits are made from import quality vinyls (Similar to plastic leather but more durable) are also 100% resistant to UV, Fading, Sunlight, and other weathering types.. 100% gauranteed by us! Easy to clean (damp cloth with water), Doesn't soak in smells and look fantastic! :) Here's the deal:

Each Re-trim kit consists of the following (unless otherwised marked):

STANDARD ZHONG'S RE-TRIM KIT

01. Gearboot -- Customizable Double stitch/Four double stitches/Duo-Colours for $5 -- Seperate for $25 delivered.

02. Handbrake boot --Customizable Double stitch/Duo-Colours for $5 -- Seperate for $30 delivered.

03. Glovebox trim -- Customizable Duo-Colour (A choice of 2 colours mix-n-match) for extra $10 -- Seperate for $40 delivered.

04. Centre console lid trim -- Customizable Double stitch/Duo-Colours for extra $10 -- Seperate for $35 delivered.

05. Door trim -- Customizable Double stitch/Duo-Colours for extra $15 -- Seperate for $100 delivered.

06. Rear passenger's shelf trim -- Customiza

ble Double stitch/Duo-Colours for extra $15 -- Seperate for $25 delivered.

OPTIONAL EXTRAS

07. Door latch cover trim (Optional for some models only) for extra $10 for both -- Seperate for $25 delivered.

08. Pillars trim for extra $20 each side -- Seperate for $25

09. Dash mat trim (Double stitched) for extra $50 -- Seperate for $70

10. Recommended trim glue (Enough to do the whole kit) extra $10

ZHONG'S INTERIOR COMING SOONS

A. Vinyl Front Driver/Passenger Seat cover replacement extra $TBA

B. Vinyl Rear Passenger Seats cover replacement extra $TBA

C. Vinyl Complete seat cover replacement -- $TBA

0. Photo-by-photo installation guide

Silvia/180sx: 1,2,3,4,5,6,(8,9,10)0.

S14: 1,2,3,4,5,6,(8,9,10)0.

S15: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,(8,9,10)0.

R33: 1,2,3,4,5,6,(8,9,10)0.

Price for standard re-trim kit is only $220 delivered australia wide! Re-introductory offer.. $200 delivered for the first week we're back! :)

Colour chart and some other photos of installed products.

colourmap2.jpg

PAYMENT

For quick online transactions, please forward payments to the following account with your ns.com nick for records:

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

Then simply send us a PM with the following details: Name, Address, Contact number, Trim: Model, Colour, Package type (list extras), Payment total. Pickup/Installation is available for extra in VIC, please don't hesitate to PM for questions/orders etc. Check thread for updates etc! :)

Peace.

Hey guys,

All PM sent replied and confirmed! :) We have more photos tonight.. R33 interior re-trim kits now available! See the photos! Seats are 60% completed, just playing with the stitching at the moment.. Dash mats are coming soon too! Keep the interests coming guys!

Peace.

Hey Guys,

Haven't got all the photos uploaded onto the PC as yet, but here's a few from a friends phone! The cardboard is a new technique we've developed to help the common problem of edges flopping out before the glue dries! A newer, higher quality photo will be shot asap.. Until then, feast your eyes on this re-trim kit for an R33! :)

Also on another note, for the people who want HIDs please visit the link! (www.zhongcreative.com/other/hid.htm) And Make your order etc! It's a good deal people, snap it up and you wont regret it! Have installed 9 of these kits so far, and all came out exactly how it was described before we ordered them.. Good stuff! :)

Peace.

Image027.jpg

Image029_1_.jpg

Zhong! Thought about it and have decided to change my interior colour and use the glue you told me abt in da first place~~ ^^ Still looks gd but i want u to install it 4 me this time! have sent you a pm....

cheers,

So much for comprehensive install kit and photos.

Didint get a single thing besides two pieces of vinyl for my door trims.

Guess got to work out the trick now for myself to make sure the edges look good. Not impressed to be honest.

PM me please as I wasnt happy with my vinyl stickers either.

Guess got to work out the trick now for myself to make sure the edges look good. Not impressed to be honest.

i thought zhongs standards were better than this...

I'm sure he will compensate you correctly becuase i'v heard nothing but positive results about his re trim kits.

Hey guys,

PM has been sent.. Problem will be rectified immediately. Thanks for the words Josh_07, as our S14 kits are still new instructions will be provided however photos are delayed a bit! We're still working on this, but if you PM us we'll give you EXACT installation directions that will give you the flush finish.. If there is anyone in VIC with an S14 and are willing to lend us their car for a day or so to take some photos, they'll recieve a full re-trim kit with their choice of colour + free installation just for the cost of the kit! :)

Peace.

Hey Zhong, good to see you're back! I bought an interior kit off you ages ago, still looks awesome! I highly recommend!! :yes:

Hey guys,

Thanks for that chuck_norris! :) We're on the final stages of completing the seat replacement covers so it won't be long until it is available for CA seats! S13 Dash mats are also in final stages of completion.. All of our new products will be featured soon on our official website (Coming Soon!) So check thread occasionaly for any updates etc! Also, we have new re-trim kits to suit other cars which include the following:

New, available for orders! $200 delivered..

- Skyline R33

- Subaru WRX (94-97)

- Honda Civic EK

- Honda Integra DC2

Old, also available for orders $200 delivered..

- 180sx

- S13

- S14

- S15

Check first post for more details! To make the order process quicker, make payment, send PM to include all details required (on first page) and when payment clears the product will be dispatched immediately! :) For further questions please feel free to ask away!

WANTED: Anyone who wants a custom interior, good price preferably in VIC.. We want to try out our new pattern design (Flames, Bars, Lines, Stitched etc).. PM!

Peace.

Firstly, sorry for butting in to this thread.

Wanderer this kind of stuff should be confined to a PM in the first place.

You should've let him know your concerns in a private message and allow him the chance to rectify it. It's just good etiquette.

You then go on to ask him to PM you. I think it would've been alot easier for him to hit 'reply' to your PM than searching through this thread and then having to PM you. What if he didn't check back for days?

In the end if you still weren't happy with the service, then I would post in this thread but otherwise it's just rude to do what you did. From the sounds of it he has a very high quality service that many people have been very satisfied with. I suggest if the problem has been rectified you edit your post.

Firstly, sorry for butting in to this thread.

Wanderer this kind of stuff should be confined to a PM in the first place.

You should've let him know your concerns in a private message and allow him the chance to rectify it. It's just good etiquette.

You then go on to ask him to PM you. I think it would've been alot easier for him to hit 'reply' to your PM than searching through this thread and then having to PM you. What if he didn't check back for days?

In the end if you still weren't happy with the service, then I would post in this thread but otherwise it's just rude to do what you did. From the sounds of it he has a very high quality service that many people have been very satisfied with. I suggest if the problem has been rectified you edit your post.

How about keeping your nose out of other peoples Business and shut up !! Aint got a thing to do with you.

I was pointing out that everyone said how comprehensive the kits were with instructions etc, and all i got where 2 pieces of vinyl not one piece of paper. So by me putting this on the forum then others wouldnt not also be shocked when they recieved no instructions either ! I put up the truth so other people know what to expect.

But since this Zhong has emailed me thorough instructions, so ill hopefully have a go at them over the long weekend.

Hey guys,

Our kits come with instructions that are released online upon arrival of products! Maybe we didn't make this clear in the first place, our bad and we apologise for any inconveniences and dissappointments caused.. We are now working on sending out the installation guides enclosed with the package.. In fact we have completed these 'hard copies' for S13 and R33 already, all packed with photos and setp by step instructions! Let us know how you go with the door trims Wanderer and if you need more help, we'd be more than happy to guide you through the process. :)

So if you haven't recieved the link release as yet, PM us and we'll check our records and will send you a link accordingly! But other than that, thanks for all the kind words! We will have more and more products and special offers available soon.. Will definately need the subforum, so check frequently! :P

Have a great day people..

Peace.

zhong

i bought of you a gearboot and handbrakeboot for a S15 it has arrived buit the with no instructions i ask you about this and u said it will come with it so can u let me know how i can get the instructions

thanx

hi i am really intrested in a full kit for my 180sx. i dont know wat color to get yet but if some one can contact me via pm or phone it will be great. my number is 0402 777 075

Hey guys,

PM sent to all.. If you have any problems with product etc please let us know through PM at first hand, as sometimes we seldom check the older threads! But as stated previously, instructions are released online so when you recieve your kit shoot us a PM and we'll release the link for you! Keep em coming guys, I promise you photos will come soon.. :)

Peace.

Any chance of getting some stuff done in the Bride trim?

hey im after Door trim for my s14. could you explain what the double stitch/duo-colours are?

cheers

Sign in to follow this