Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S Vinyl Sticker kits

Hey Guys,

Since we've now got our very own in-house sticker cutting facilities, we now offer full sticker kits for car-lengthed designs at a very good price! We use high quality vinyls that last for years that don't fade over time under the sun, or move when wet etc.. These are great Vinyl weather-proof films!

We could supply you with the design to suit your descriptions, or you could supply us with images and we could replicate the sticker to suit your needs. So if you got a sticker that needs to be made up etc, drop us a PM and we'll look after you.

The most common way of working via email/PM is to send as many photos of the actual finished product you would like to acheive.. That way our designers could get a good understanding of the job and completing it until your satisfied! We would need atleast a 50% deposit before any work is started (due to the fact that stickers take alot of time to design and produce!) or 100% of the payment might be better for some people (saves from doing the transaction twice).. Drop us an email/PM for further enquiries.. PM for now, new email address will be released soon! :)

STANDARD ZHONG'S STICKER KIT

- Car length Sticker (Passenger and Driver sides)

- Vinyl sticker installation guide

OPTIONAL EXTRAS

- Bonnet Sticker for extra $30 each (Seperate $100 Delivered) - Upto 100cm x 50cm in size

- Branded decals for extra $6 each (Seperate $10 each) - Upto 5cm x 30cm in size

Price for STANDARD VINYL STICKER kit is only $200 delivered australia wide! :)

PAYMENT

For quick online transactions, please forward payments to the following account with your ns.com nick for records:

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

Then simply send us a PM with the following details: Name, Address, Contact number, Trim: Model, Colour, Package type (list extras), Payment total. Pickup/Installation is available for extra in VIC, please don't hesitate to PM for questions/orders etc. Check thread for updates etc! :)

Peace.

Hey,

Basically it's a quote based pricing system for small jobs etc.. However if you were looking for a full car length decal (Signal splash, Nismo stripes etc..) It'll be flat rate.. It really depends on what your after, how complex it is, no. of colours etc! Best bet is to send us photos and take it from there!

Otherwise, we charge 5% surcharge on items with more than one solid colour and extra 5% ontop if 3 colours etc etc.. Please shoot all questions and any enquiries in the thread or simply PM us! :)

Peace.

Can you post up some pics of some examples of your work? I'd be interested to find out what $200 will get you? Cause i bought this vinyl for my car for $30 delivered..

d6248cdd.jpg

So are the ones you're making like a full body design? like this?

RR5.gif

Just curious, cause if it's $200 for just a side stripe sort of thing then that seems pretty expensive..

Good day,

I'm chasing after MINE's sticker, the long sharp arrow looks alike on the Mines R34 GTR for an R32GTR and an EVO6.

Please email me skylinenguyen@hotmail.com with some sample photos and pricing thanks.

Ahhh finally...

I've been after somewhere to 'sticker me up' for a while...

Yea, any chance you have some 'pre-designed' pics ? that we could take a pick from?

thanks

Hey guys!

Apologies for the late reply! Flat out to the max this weekend! But yeah we'll get images of our designs that are readily available soon! Bare with us, interests for stickers/retrim kits have been huge! And now even HID! More and more products releasing soon, so stay tuned! :)

Peace.

I also am keen on the above pic.

price? are u able to recomend someone who can make sell these?

cheers

Can you post up some pics of some examples of your work? I'd be interested to find out what $200 will get you? Cause i bought this vinyl for my car for $30 delivered..

d6248cdd.jpg

So are the ones you're making like a full body design? like this?

RR5.gif

Just curious, cause if it's $200 for just a side stripe sort of thing then that seems pretty expensive..

where did you get that sticker from? ive been looking for it...

I'd be interested in somthing like 'HyperX' has shown too

he qouted me $350 and because its too big for my s13 he would have to cut it into 2 seperate stickers where the doors are for example so its not noticeable.

im looking for something like this for my r34

R34GT-R.jpg

just the strip across the side of the car on both sides...no words

how much?

its pretty much the same as the pic above of the 180 but i need the strip to thin out as it gets to the front

Edited by anDru

wat colour and finishes do u have?

e.g can u get em in reflective, chrome type custom made vinyls?

i've got some stickers that I need replicated can u do that?

they're metal stickers, completely metal

I can send you them to copy too if it's a possibility

n581917614_171737_871.jpg

Sign in to follow this