Sign in to follow this  
m&m

m&m's place

What a brilliant athlete, I might check to see how he did at Bejing. Great training.

in another clip, he does 30 meter sprints in 3.87seconds.

sled pulls with 150lbs

200kg farmers walks in the snow..

or it may have been 200lbs

lol

30m in 3.87, you know I'm going to have to test Max now lol

yeh.. but the guy is 270lbs

check the related vids of his training..

it makes old skool look new age..

it's awesome.

Australia's quickest athletes are hammer throwers/shot putters and discus chuckers. Weight has no bearing on your 20-30m times. Power does. That guy in the ballet ad is the quickest guy over 30m out of all our athletes. He weighs over 300lbs from memory.

Sailor Tom is having his last ever session at PTC, he goes out to sea next week. He just took up the 60kg squat challenge. He got 70 reps, he's 198cm, thats a long way down, more later, he's still training lol.

indeed that was my final session ... but not EVER. I cant thank markos enough for the knowledge that he has provided me with . To any1 considering training at PTC definately take it up ! one of my biggest regrets in the last yr is not training with markos earlier.

Ah yeh and if you read this DAVE keep up the good work mate, i want to see you being the strongest man at the september comp, which i will try to come down for.

It was a pleasure to meet you and help you Tom.

To see you go from a pudgy Polish boy to a great athlete has been very rewarding. Your progress for such a short period was amazing.

All his lifts aside, Tom ran the 272M RUN in 43 seconds, did the hundered in 12.8, ran the 20m today in 3.07 AFTER doing 60kg x 70 squats.

Tom is 198cm and 107kg, he plays footy and basketball. Imagine chasing him and trying to bring him down lol

Good luck in the Barrel big fella lol

Nicky, Alen, Max, Nina and Dave did the heavy session of their bench program tonight. All went smoothly. In 4 weeks I will test their 1RM and see if they have made any progress.

Starting point for reference. These are current PB's. Nina benched 75kg some time ago now and Alen has previously benched 115kg, although he missed 110kg last time he attempted it, I will count it as his current PB.

Nina- 70kg

Nicky- 75kg

Max- 75kg

Dave- 87.5kg

Alen- 110kg

PTC 60kg SQUAT CHALLENGE

Dave - 120 reps

Ryan - 101 reps

Nick - 100 reps

Tom - 70 reps

Jovi - 50 reps

Nina - 45 reps

Great now I'll have to squat Wednesday.

PTC 60kg SQUAT CHALLENGE

Dave - 120 reps

Ryan - 101 reps

Nick - 100 reps

Tom - 70 reps

Jovi - 50 reps

Nina - 45 reps

surely someone threw up with those numbers.

Had to give Nick a second reason to do it again :D

Amazing effort by Dave.

How long did those 120 reps take him to complete?

No one threw up, I've even repaired the Zubi hole, Trish was the last guy to throw up, and he went over the fence.

Possibly the bodyweight challenge Eddie, anything above 50 reps will be special.

Mick ( sidewayz) had his first session at PTC today. He joined Nick and Trish in their bench session. He actually has a pretty good bench on him.

The starting point for those 3 is

Mick - 105kg

Trish - 105kg

Nick - 110kg

Well done Dave, 120 reps.. you're a unit. As Markos has already mentioned I trained at PTC today for the first time, and I really enjoyed the session. Was good to meet Markos and some of the guys/girls and put some faces to the names I've been hearing about. Looking forward to Wednesdays session! (I promise I'll remember to pay you this time :P)

Hammer keeps lurking on the forum, I've met his mum, he has a hoodie, when is he coming to PTC?

wow 60 for 120, how long did that take? 6 sessions lol.

DAVE 120.... your not wrong that guy just keeps going and goin too absolute failure !

wow 60 for 120, how long did that take? 6 sessions lol.

It was Dave not you. You didnt do 120 reps total with 60kg in the 8 months you trained at PTC Perry :lol: If youve got a witty comeback, come do it face to face ;)

Yeah Tom, you've seen Dave lift, he has a determination few others posses.

Had a new client join up today, another David, thats now 4 Daves. He is Little Devil on the forum. He comes from Yarraville, thats a fair commitment. Looks like he may be joining up with another client from Kensington for some of his sessions.

If anybody is keen to share the costs with David on a Saturday and one session during the week, let me know.

when was i being witty? why are you so negative towards me i've done nothing wrong

Just making sure youre not having a go at Dave, Perry, thats all.

Thanx for all the comments guys!!! yeah I was pretty impressed with myself afta that effort. 60kg for 120 reps, **HUGE EFFORT**!!! Would have loved to have set the benchmark a bit higher but my lower back & legs were killing me!!!

Markos... Nick & urself wern't wrong bout my lower back stiffening up a bit!!! its still a bit tender today, but i'll live thru it!!!

Lookin forward to our session tonight!!! cya then...The_Dave

Had to give Nick a second reason to do it again :D

Yeah, thanks Ryan! ;)

Hammer keeps lurking on the forum, I've met his mum, he has a hoodie, when is he coming to PTC?

He trains with his brother at my gym, I keep getting on his back to come down to PTC. He has a decent bench but needs work in the squat, I've never seen him deadlift of clean.

Thanx for all the comments guys!!! yeah I was pretty impressed with myself afta that effort. 60kg for 120 reps, **HUGE EFFORT**!!! Would have loved to have set the benchmark a bit higher but my lower back & legs were killing me!!!

Markos... Nick & urself wern't wrong bout my lower back stiffening up a bit!!! its still a bit tender today, but i'll live thru it!!!

Lookin forward to our session tonight!!! cya then...The_Dave

I think 120 is a pretty decent mark mate!

Had a new guy have his first session tonight, Tim, he is 180sx something or other, far too many 180's in nick names.

Good lifter, nice form, just been misdirected in the past.

He may be sore in the next couple of days.

Alen, Nick, Mus and Nina had a very very very heavy bench session.

Alen was handling 190kg, Mus had 170kg, Nick and Nina 140kg.

Max missed out, he was playing his 3rd game of soccer in 3 days, for the U21's against the seniors.

I'm hoping that was negatives!!

They did include negatives, but the top weigts used werent negatives, was something else. You'll find out soon enough.

Spiros down to 108kg

Hmmm, now I'm curious. Way to heavy for partials or forced reps. Must have something to do with the last inch or so of the lift and the overload principle. maybe assisted liftoffs?