Sign in to follow this  
MFX_R33

********MFX BODYKITS SALE********

Hey urm how much for a vertex rear bar for a 180 and a S15 bigmouth front bar?

Hey dave, just a correction on the address.

Its Unit "3B/380" Hoxton Park rd etc etc....

Cheers

Kris...

Might want to update the address on the web site as it is still showing the old address.

i would like to trial fit front + skirts before i buy are u in NSW?

do you still sell the vertex front bar with the tear drop indicators for 180sx's?

Yeah we havent had the chance to update the website. It needs an update. We will get to it asap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

R31 4door..... .hmmmm... we will look into it.

Yeah we are in NSW. Liverpool Area.

We dont have any tear drop indicator Vertex bars. Only the Tyrant Bar will fit those tear drops.

for s15 vertex, will front and rear bars fit to wider guards??

also how much postage to 4817 townsville for full kit.

how is the fitting on these kits? im interesting in the vertex s15 kit if they fit nicely. does it sag where the headlights are? etc

cheers

i pm'd you about the 180sx vertex kit.

Wanting a reply, postage to 5065 adelaide, and a shot of the rear bar/any other shots of the kit (installed or not) if possible.

Regards.

How much is the shipping to melb for the s15 big mouth full kit? VIC 3162. Pm me pls ta!

Hi MFX,

Do you do fibreglass bonnets for S13 Silvia? Prefer non vented, but vented would do if thats all ya have.

Price me one pleeease, and can you freight to Maryborough Queensland??

Oh, I have had a MFX widebody and bigmouth kit on my drift car for over a year, man, these are strong. They have seen plenty gravel traps!!

Cheers, Mike..

Hey guys,

To all asking for shipping details we are sorry for the inconvenience but we are undergoing a change in shipping companies at the moment (tried to jack our shipping prices way to high) so we will be getting back to you with all the new details shortly.

& To all the S15 guys we have run out of stock on the non big mouth kits so only big mouth kits are left (& not many either).

Would be nice if u could introduce r31 4dr kits...

We are currently working on a kit for the R31 which consists of a Modified Gibson front bar & vert sides & rear, can’t confirm the development time but it is in the works.

for s15 vertex, will front and rear bars fit to wider guards??

Also how much postage to 4817 Townsville for full kit.

Depending on how wide the guards are should be able to fit around 25mm pump with no problems.

Do you do fibreglass bonnets for S13 Silvia? Prefer non vented, but vented would do if that's all ya have.

Price me one pleeease, and can you freight to Maryborough Queensland??.

No Bonnets yet but definitely on the "to do list".

Regards

David Bradley

MFX Autostyling

hey, will you be able to make/ get more in of the normal vertex kit for the s15?

cheers

& To all the S15 guys we have run out of stock on the non big mouth kits so only big mouth kits are left (& not many either).

so is this only while stock lasts? or is the offer until jan 31st?

We did not expect such an overwhelming responce so its while stock lasts at this stage.

We will be getting more S15 kits in at a later date & will kep you guys posted as to when they are avaliable.

Regards

David Bradley

MFX Autostyling

We did not expect such an overwhelming responce so its while stock lasts at this stage.

We will be getting more S15 kits in at a later date & will kep you guys posted as to when they are avaliable.

Regards

David Bradley

MFX Autostyling

yeah cool, but i wanted a big mouth kit anyway, so id like to go ahead with that, as per my pm and numerous posts, thanks

price on nismo style front bar plz, really after one of these soon

nizmo bar is $220

Regards

DavidBradley

MFX Autostyling

I'm asking for a vertex kit for a 180sx.

But i'm also asking for more photos first...so if you could put a kit "aside" for me on that basis it would be very, nice.

Even nicer if you could confirm ones available and reserved :P

Also interested in other bits n pieces but your sites down.

Pm'd you couple days ago and looking at my own freight atm. Would i be close/right when saying that ready to post, the s13 vertex full kit is 1.8m x 0.8m x 0.8m and around 20kg?

Edited by Modame87

I think im asking on behalf of everyone but, does posting here wanting a kit reassure we're getting one?

Will u contact us for payment / address details? Or do we call your office?

Otherwise, can anyone else whose bought one already with this sale share some light......

Thanks,

.BJ.

:angry: DAMN ! I was going to pick up a S15 vertex kit at the end of the week too ! You guys know a exact date you'll have stock again? Very keen.

Thanks

Hey mate please tell me you do the S15 M-Sport bodykit or can get one. Very interested and very keen.

Sign in to follow this