Sign in to follow this  
MFX_R33

********MFX BODYKITS SALE********

Do you sell the front bar clear indicators that go on the s14a vertex kit?

cheers

are you only selling the entire kit at this stage?

you're not seperating anything?

coz i cracked my standard vertex bar for my s15 last night so rather then fixing it, i'd rather change to the big mouth version asap

Apparently their out of 180sx vertex kits, but still stock the bigmouth ones.

I couldnt see that info posted before, sorry if it has been ;)

you are not alone. try calling them direct. About five times.

They seem to be quite busy. At least, thats the "nice" theory ;)

i pm'd you yesterday, can you please send me some bank details so i can buy one of your kits!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Apologies for the delays replying to Pms Mail etc as you may have heard we have had quite a few issues with shipping, but you will be happy to know that we have sorted shipping out & can now quote on shipping australia wide (again).

All mails & Pm have now been replied to.

Regards

David Bradley

MFX Autostyling

u have a grill for an s13 silvia yet?

hey guys, email, its much easier for MFX if you email info@mfx.com.au than if you just post up here, or send a pm...

my order is in :D

have u reopened after xmas yet, can i place my order now????? I want, i want, i want!!!!

my order has been submitted and paid for on the 21/12, little correspondence and confirmation please?

^^^^ as above. my order was on the 22/12, paid and submitted. Some sort of confirmation and a rough guage on how long it will be please.

David hasnt been active since the 22nd guys they are more then likely just enjoying the festive season.

Edited by Slide.

I drove past there this morning, they are closed till the 9th January... If your looking for MFX, their actually sharing a unit with a tiling place

180SX vertex full kit how much for postage to Western Australia mate? and how many days will it take

have you got the gp sport g-sonic kit? if so let us know. thanks.

I drove past there this morning, they are closed till the 9th January... If your looking for MFX, their actually sharing a unit with a tiling place

MFLEX3 featuring REAL CERAMIC AND GROUT!!! :lol::no:

Are you doing any speshfuls on R31 front lips? A spare wouldn't go astray seeing as I have already run over this one on the track :P

Hi guys,

I aplogise for the lack in correspondance, we did in fact only go back to work yesterday and now we are going through all the emails and matching them up with the payments.. its taking a little more time than expected as a fair few peple have just deposited the money in without any form of ID or username for us to go on..

Im trying to reply to as much stuff as i can today.

there were a few payments made on the 21/12, willski i assume you are william so yes your payment is in however there was another 2 payments on that day for the same amount, one under 'bodykit' and the other with no details at all.. and on the 22/12 there was 2 payments, one under 'bodykit payment' and another one with no details.. PLEASE guys put some kind of details on there so we can identify you and your payment...

SX_ZX do you have a receipt number or something so we can figure out which payment is yours?

Im sorry SX_ZX, i did not see your other PM.

Yes your payment is in, however, you still have a PM from me.

Keni

MFX

Hi guys,

I aplogise for the lack in correspondance, we did in fact only go back to work yesterday and now we are going through all the emails and matching them up with the payments.. its taking a little more time than expected as a fair few peple have just deposited the money in without any form of ID or username for us to go on..

Im trying to reply to as much stuff as i can today.

there were a few payments made on the 21/12, willski i assume you are william so yes your payment is in however there was another 2 payments on that day for the same amount, one under 'bodykit' and the other with no details at all.. and on the 22/12 there was 2 payments, one under 'bodykit payment' and another one with no details.. PLEASE guys put some kind of details on there so we can identify you and your payment...

SX_ZX do you have a receipt number or something so we can figure out which payment is yours?

no worries mate, my payment was made under my full name in the notes, so there shoudlnt be any probs finding it.

really important though, did you get my email saying i need the address changed? i was going to get it posted to work, but i have been transferred, so that wont work anymore.

thanks

WIll

MFLEX3 featuring REAL CERAMIC AND GROUT!!! :lol::no:

Are you doing any speshfuls on R31 front lips? A spare wouldn't go astray seeing as I have already run over this one on the track :P

Any R31 lips on sale?

full HR31 kits????...can ya provide me with some pics and prices....very interested if i see something i like

are you guys able to swap out the front bar from the 180sx vertex kit for the silvia one cause i got a sil80.

Whats the price for the whole thing shipped to the sunshine coast QLD 4575

Sign in to follow this