Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S VINYL INTERIOR RE-TRIM KIT V2

Hey Guys,

Though we'd use up the thread space and make the most of our sponsorship! Anyway, great news guys, we've recently finalised the design for our retrim kit v2 deluxe series.. The difference is that the doors/rear shelves/centrelid console/gearboot/handbrake boot all come with double stitching of the colour of your choice! S13 owners out there who had previous mishaps/difficulty installing the door trims to a flush finish will love us! :D

Below are attached some photos, however bad quality once again due to camera shat itself, gives you a fair idea of how it'd look etc.. No photos of installed product as yet because only a few people have ordered this kit from the previous group buy thread of ours!

All Re-trim kits available for the following vehicles:

- Silvia/180sx

- Silvia S14 (1&2)

- Silvia S15

- Skyline R33

- WRX GC8

- Civic EK

- Integra VTIR

Here's the deal:

ZHONG'S STANDARD RE-TRIM KIT:

- Door Trims

- Rear Shelf Trims

- Centre Lid console Trim

- Double stitched x 2 Gearboot Trim

- Double stitched x 2 Handbrake boot Trim

- Glovebox Trim

- Installation instructions provided after purchase of kit (online)

- Reccommended Trim Glue extra $10 (Optional)

ZHONG'S DELUXE RE-TRIM KIT:

- Double stitched Door Trims

- Double stitched Rear Shelf Trims

- Double stitched Centre Lid console Trim

- Double stitched x 4 Gearboot Trim

- Double stitched x 2 Handbrake boot Trim

- Glovebox Trim (Doesn't look good with double stitching, unless you really want it to have one, request for it and add $10)

- Installation instructions provided after purchase of kit (online)

- Reccommended Trim Glue extra $10 (Optional)

GEARBOOT/HANDBRAKE BOOTS:

- Gearboot - $25/$30/$35 delivered (standard/double stitch x 2/double stitch x 4)

- Handbrake boot - $35 delivered

- Packaged - $65 delivered.

COLOURS:

colourmap2.jpg

PAYMENT

For quick online transactions, please forward payments to the following account with your ns.com nick for records:

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

Then simply send us a PM with the following details: Name, Address, Contact number, Trim: Model, Colour, Package type (list extras), Payment total. Pickup/Installation is available for extra in VIC, please don't hesitate to PM for questions/orders etc. Check thread for updates etc!

Peace.

zhong0058.jpg

zhong0060.jpg

zhong0057.jpg

how hard are these to fit? How much for a standard trim for S14 minus handbrake cover obviously :P

Here you go guys! More photos!

Bluey - These are pretty straight forward to install, just need a bit of time and patience! Comes with photo-by-photo installation guide, so it won't be too hard! :)

salami02 - Photos of gearboot attatched below! :)

Peace.

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

hey zhong mate,

Hows those seat covers coming along? I remember you said the ca seats were done but im waiting on some decent photos :)

Hey guys,

R34 Re-trim kits will be available early next year.. Same concept, just made to suit R34! PM if your interested in the 'test-fit' stage, good prices.. :)

Seat covers are going to be delayed on release again.. The people who actually make it for us have bussiness problems and won't be available for me until next year! We only have one sample one lying around in their factory somewhere, until we find it and a decent camera, we'll have photos for you then! :)

Keep the interests coming guys! :)

Peace.

sweet man...very interested in the seat covers. From the pic you supplied earlier they look mint :D

heya, your test fit trim, if tehy don't fit properly can we refund?

How much for a deluxe re-trim kit, in blue, double stitched.. got more pictures?

Got any seat cover kits for the 180sx?

is this kit fine for an auto (180sx)? Im also keen for seat coveres if theres been any progress with them. cheers

Hey guys.. ive just signed up as i own a S13 silvia with strawberry face wide body n all..

though the interior that someone had done inside isnt quite wat im into (red tight heshen material)

Now im looking at a black vinyl/fabric and carbon fibre parts.. and im wanting to retrim the interior myself for the experience and fun of working on my own car..

fabric place near me has given me quotes to buy just the fabric n all.. but i am more or less interested in a "how to" to retrim the doors and dash n all..

if there is an instruction manual with pics ideally as to a process id love to pay for it.. or a guide into takin off all parts on dash and all to retrim properly..

With the retrim kits (that is the original reason this post was made) i wouldnt mind enquiring into it and all as im keen to get started on it asap..

Any help with kits or Step by Step instruction would be appreciated..

cheers guys

Sign in to follow this