Sign in to follow this  
GODZILLA

Ignition @ summernats

Braddon area ( which will be packed) this friday night

ignition film crew will be there at 8.30pm and I'll be there to do the hosting from 9.30pm

how bout all the Silvia guys organise to meet up before hand then park together, which will look better on DVD too.

fk, just remembered ill be hitting the coast around 8... dammit. :(

Braddon area ( which will be packed) this friday night

ignition film crew will be there at 8.30pm and I'll be there to do the hosting from 9.30pm

how bout all the Silvia guys organise to meet up before hand then park together, which will look better on DVD too.

rather than us all going to bradon, do u want us to go somewhere else (brand depot say??)... you'll be able to get footage all night/day/weekend of fags in their cars cruising around, but if u want the Silvia crew, it might pay to go somewhere else.. or, we just get their heaps early and park??

^^ good thinking :D

might be better to choose separate place for meet rather than heaps early in braddon

no, its a SUMMERNATS hotspots so only going to Braddon. did brand depot last time anyway. all the action is in Braddon. only suggeste Silvia crew staying together in Braddon cos it looks good on camera rather tha scattered everwhere.

braddon is shit at summernats, cops just shut iit down

+1 for defect central

I wont be heading out there

Hey we'll be in canberra by Friday so we might attend this cruise. Could someone give us a call or perhaps come meetup with us as we have sweet all clue about getting around canberra. and bring chicks. we're bringing the project 200 over.

tn

I believe you'll be staying at my house anyway TN

Im bringing my S15 and am staying in Braddon, will definitely come down for a look at the cruising.

yoyoyoyo come say hi to us. we'll be in the gold 200

i'll be comming to see who i can see :)

lots of lovely hardware on the streets atm.. great to see :yes:

Not a fan of Braddon at the best of times, why bot just invite the cops down to defect central. I won't be going anywhere near the place. Would much prefer something more discrete. And what's the go with you Ignition mob trying to stir up trouble everywhere you go? Tauntingcops in other peoples back yards is not cool. Neither is promoting people driving like idiots.

My opinion only. Other points of view are welcome.

I second that, I was there tonite and thats exactly what happened...that and a whole bunch of booners screaming at people

Not a fan of Braddon at the best of times, why bot just invite the cops down to defect central. I won't be going anywhere near the place. Would much prefer something more discrete. And what's the go with you Ignition mob trying to stir up trouble everywhere you go? Tauntingcops in other peoples back yards is not cool. Neither is promoting people driving like idiots.

My opinion only. Other points of view are welcome.

^^ i dont think that ignition is stiring up trouble.... i dont see how they are taunting cops by doing there job with filming and covering summernats as a event ... braddon is known for the summernats cruise so thats the reason why they would film there ... and promoting people driving like idiots ??? i'm 100% sure they dont promote dipshits driving like idiots, people around reving there cars 2nite and stuff is just there own stupidity considering cops are always there. IMO no-one promotes people driving like idiots .... that kinda stuff just happens when ppls ego's get the good of them

^^^^I'm not refering to Braddon as people driving like idiots but from other editions of the DVD they have shown people hooning around public roads (Adelaide hotspot) and giving sh!t to cops (Sydney hotspot). Both things that could have been edited out but instead was glorified by the host.

i remember the krispy kremes hot spot, the host goes to the po po, "want some refreshments, krispy kremes donuts, honestly it's not a bribe" haha

ohhh yea... sorry mis-understood ur post ... sorry mate :P LOL

that kinda stuff is uncalled for considering we just wanna get on the good side of the law hehe but yes good point...

TN HERE! WE'RE IN TOWN! ITS PHAT.... CARS EVERYWHERE! SEE YA OUT TONITE. DO A PHAT BURNOUT

alrighty then..

no meeting point, no cruise just 20 minutes of blockies :lol:

...then i'll get bored and piss off home.. be nice catch project 200 though.. shouldn't be hard to spot

haha, i spotted the swifty before project 200 :ninja:

that swifty goes around those canberra roundabout pretty quick. you ppl from canberra seem to loove your roundabouts! makes me dizzy! soo many of them. i loooove canberra! to some extent... but i just loove chasing kangaroos in the suburbs! thats awesome...

nice meeetin' ya deadcat. i got a nice pic of your s15.

good to meet up with some of you friday night.

was a bit crazy as i didnt get to braddon till 10pm because of the unveiling at the nats.

i was a bit flat out trying to get the shoot done because of that so couldnt meet everyone i would ahve liked to but all turned out good once again.

seem to have good luck in canberra.

will be coming to canberra again in a few weeks to shoot some cars including JUN and the widebody R32 GTR

come have a chat to me next time your here :) might be able to help you out with your car, might not.