180_mph

Goals This Year

new goals to reach by end of year. Deadlift 170kg, Squat 145kg, Bench 115kg , Mil Press 70kg. and to lose as much body fat as i can through diet and without doing to much cardio.

Snatch 110, clea and jrk 140, back squat 180 raw and atg

I thought u said you had done a 180kg squat before, when you posted the first time a few months ago? Or was that with assistance gear? :huh:

Snatch 110, clea and jrk 140, back squat 180 raw and atg

I thought u said you had done a 180kg squat before, when you posted the first time a few months ago? Or was that with assistance gear? :huh:

i think to two key factors are "raw and atg" ghosty

Well, in any case I still wanna see more videos of these impressive lifts! :D

(As does Adam..)

I've got videos of this young man doing Olympic squats. He is the real deal. A genetic freak. He is doing things at 14 that most will never do all there lives.

Ghosty, I think Fuzzy wants to do a 4 plate no-no-no squat. He has done 4 plates in official IPF competition, but as you know a powerlifting squat has no carryover to his new sport. He managed a 530+kg total in official raw competition, at 14yo.

I dont think anybody should bother comparing themselves to Fuzzy, he is geneticaly superior to us. To be able to pause bench 140kg at 14 years of age is a breathtaking achievement. To be able to weigh 102kg at 177cm is awesome, but to be only 14, ludicrous.

At 14, the only thing I ever lifted was my dick, this guy is putting 4 plates on his back and deadlifting 5 ,with wrist wraps.

F....R...E....A....K.

Can you speak with his mum and see if you can get permission for him to come to SME next year??? It would be awsome to meet him and see him throw your weights around, this is prolly almost one of those "once in a lifetime" type of person in our midst :D

I have a son older than him, so his mum could be my age, you know the effect I have on woman Ghosty.LOL.

to look fkin tank.

not competition, just big n lean.

Edited by GT-RZ

1. To lose my tummy and love handles at the end of 2007

2. Get bigger and stronger

I have a son older than him, so his mum could be my age, you know the effect I have on woman Ghosty.LOL.

Failing that I could always step in.. I seem to do alright with the older ones, lol.

Current PB's

DL SQ BN

140 120 80

By the end of 07-

DL SQ BN

180 150 100

Bodyweight- 80.6

GOAL weight- 95

At the moment.. its

Squat [tick] >150kg (165kg)

Bench [tick] > 100kg (102.5kg)

Deadlift [nope] 150 for a double at the moment.. so 25ish kg to go.

Bodyweight was up to 93, slowly back down to 89ish.. should hit 95 by the end of year and maybe recomp a lil

So new goals are..

190 squat

120 bench

still 180 dl :P

@ 95kg.

Current PB's

DL SQ BN

140 120 80

By the end of 07-

DL SQ BN

180 150 100

Bodyweight- 80.6

GOAL weight- 95

At the moment.. its

Squat [tick] >150kg (165kg)

Bench [tick] > 100kg (102.5kg)

Deadlift [nope] 150 for a double at the moment.. so 25ish kg to go.

Bodyweight was up to 93, slowly back down to 89ish.. should hit 95 by the end of year and maybe recomp a lil

So new goals are..

190 squat

120 bench

still 180 dl :P

@ 95kg.

Deadlift completed last week.

currently

165 sq

107.5 b

180 dl

so only 25kg in the squat, 12.5kg in the bench and new deadlift of 200 is being seeked, so another 20kg on that.

current total 452.50kg , goal total 510 :)

To not be asked by another pencil neck on how to get abs to go with a bigger chest and biceps.

To not have another knob post up his predicted total at his FIRST ever comp, whenever that might be.

To not be asked by a poindexter on the best "split" for training.

To not hear another 60kg jockey say " but I eat heaps".

To never ever have to answer the question "which protein powder is best".

To never again read in a pm " I'm 71kg and have been training for 3 hours, which steroids do you recommend I use on my first cycle"

To not be asked the correct form for tricep kickbacks.

Okay.

My goals to reach by the end of the year:

Squats: Bodyweight (70kgs)

Bench press: 50kg

Bent rows: 50kg x 8

Also would like to hit 75kgs bodyweight.

To not be asked by another pencil neck on how to get abs to go with a bigger chest and biceps.

To not have another knob post up his predicted total at his FIRST ever comp, whenever that might be.

To not be asked by a poindexter on the best "split" for training.

To not hear another 60kg jockey say " but I eat heaps".

To never ever have to answer the question "which protein powder is best".

To never again read in a pm " I'm 71kg and have been training for 3 hours, which steroids do you recommend I use on my first cycle"

To not be asked the correct form for tricep kickbacks.

You forgot to not have someone ask "do you take creatine"

or

to say "I am 12% body fat"

no, adam. some people check there bf before they post. on them very accurate Internet 'formulas' that can work out your bf by your height, weight and wrist size <_>

don't forget them scales that calculate your bf by your weight and water density via electronic signal.... them engineers obviously never thought about drinking water might actually alter the outcome :lol:

Earlier on this year my goals were:

1. Eat healthier

2. Cut away the stomach more to reveal abs

3. Flat Bench 100kg + bar x 6 reps

4. Workout longer/to failure

1. So far I am pleased with how far I have come.

My eating is 10 times better than it ever has been which has been the hardest thing for me to do by far!

2. Getting there, still a long way to go to be totally satisfied, but better eating has helped

3. Getting close, so far have done 90kg + bar (approx 100kg) at 4 reps. I'm pretty sure I will make it :)

4. Have been a lot more dedicated. Last year I would only go for half an hour and never really pushed myself at all.

I had no routine, just did what I felt like. Now I have done a complete 180 and again with #1 I am very pleased so far

Get big or die trying ;)

Well it has been 4 months since I have typed this...

Last night I hit 100kg flat bench for 6 reps and 110kg decline bench for 6 reps :D Was well and truly fukced!

Going to now focus on doing more weight with only 3-4 reps, or should I just try max weight with 1 rep?

I have doubled my bench from 50kg to now 100kg since the start of the year. Next goal is to hit 120kg!

I haven't noticed a great deal difference visually, but other people have... I definately feel much stronger now anyways :)

I haven't noticed a great deal difference visually, but other people have...

you generally never do, because you see yourself every day, whether it be mirrors in the gym/mirrors at home, changes are harder to notice, people that dont tend to see you very often are the ones that notice a difference.

Some new longer term goals: (Based on 68kg bodyweight)

Bench Press 1 1/2x Bodyweight: 102.5kg (20kgs away) DONE

Squat 2 x Bodyweight: 137.5kg (21kg away) DONE

Deadlift 2 1/2 x Bodyweight: 170kg (30kg away) DONE

Clean & Press 80% of Bench 82.5kg (32.5kg away) Nooooooo

Hoping to achieve this goal by JAN 2008

Standing Military Press 65kg(or Bodyweight if greater)

That is all.........

haven't noticed this thread before!

I want to join the 200/300/400 club, and press my bodyweight overhead..

I've done the 200 bench, i'm close to the 300 squat, havent ever attempted the 400 dl, but i'd guess i'm maybe 100 pounds off that one..

bodyweight overhead isnt that far off i dont think.. i'm doing 65kg for reps atm, sure ive got a 75kg 1rm out of a rack in me.. current bodyweight is around the 85-87kg mark..

I really wanna pickup 4 plates, and bench 2 plates. I feel a 3 plate squat is imminent but not going to risk blowing out my knee like simon did - more volume work for me :)

By March next year:

lose my glove handles

improve upperbody

Im 95kg and 185cm Does anybody have some realistic goals for somebody of my height/weight to be lifting. Taking into account I think im about average at the moment for how much I can lift.

Im very noob to this bodybuilding/fitness stuff.

new goals to reach by end of year. Deadlift 170kg, Squat 145kg, Bench 115kg , Mil Press 70kg. and to lose as much body fat as i can through diet and without doing to much cardio.

deadlift done 185kg , squat done 150kg, mil press done 70kg 3 reps, bench 100kg held back by injury, squaty and DL also held up at moment. for bf see how i go at end of year