Sign in to follow this  
MaxFromAus

Custom Made Nissan Silvia s14 and s15 Leather Like Seat Covers - Group Buy

Offer consists of Professionally Custom Made Highest Quality Leatherette Retrim Upholstery Seat Covers for Nissan Silvia s14 and s15.

This is one of the best and cost affective upgrades you can do to your car to totally change the interior and make a big difference for a very affordable price. This product is NOT vinyl.

I have sold hundreds sets of seat covers, and Leatherette is the winner. Leather is simply too expensive and less durable. Vinyl is too cheap, plastic like, not looking good.

On the other hand, leatherette looks and feels just like leather, very hard to identify to regular eye. Very high durability, which is more than leather, no cracking or fading, UV resistant, easy to clean and hassle free. I can't recommend enough, sure to be impressed. It is made for the remaining life cycle of the car. I use the best quality leatherette available in the market, which is Nylex, it comes from Germany.

The seat covers are professionally made upholstery retrims, NOT slide ons, they are very tide fit. It is the custom made retrims for Nissan Silvia s14 and s15 only, but no other cars.

Old covers need to be taken off and new covers will go in instead. I supply the full DIY installation guide with step by step instructions and over 150 photos as well. Very straight forward process that can be done in a day. No special intelligence required. No need for any sowing work.

Original covers can be kept to resale later. If required, fitment can be organised for additional cost to VIC buyers, please email to discuss further.

Inner, Outer, Stitching and Logo colours are customizable. Dual colour format and logo at no additional charge. It can be made without logo as well. The style of the covers is same as the factory trim.

Also can supply extra material for the door cards, cubby box, central surround, roof, boot, etc...

In summary, available options are;

- Seat Covers Full Set (2+2)

- Logo/No Logo. No extra payment required for logo.

- Logo colour customisable if requested

- Inner/Outer/Stitching colour. No extra payment required for dual colour format.

- Extra material per sqm/colour

Pricing;

S14 2+2 seater = $470

S15 2+2 seater = $470

Extra material = $40 per sqm

This is group buy price, there is no minimum number restriction. Seat covers may be advertised elsewhere for the same price or higher.

Pricing includes free embroidered logo, this is if desired. I have done my best to come up with most affordable price.

Postage and handling is $20 regardless the state you are in.

Pick up is not available

Payment via Paypal or bank transfer available. Production will start 12th Feb 07, as this is a group buy, orders will be collected till the 12th Feb.

Production will take around 3 weeks and will take another week for postage, so it should all take around 4 weeks. I will continuously update you during the process as at what stage; production, Q&A, postage, etc?

Below is the colour chart; you need to specify the colour code in your order.

BG1485BG1485.jpgBG1535BG1535.jpgYW5373YW5373.jpg

YW5238YW5238.jpgOG6170OG6170.jpgOG6075OG6075.jpg

BN3933BN3933.jpgBN30077BN30077.jpgBN3592BN3592.jpg

BN3591BN3591.jpgGY9733GY9733.jpgGY9241GY9241.jpg

GY9190GY9190.jpgGN4697GN4697.jpgGN4610GN4610.jpg

GN4696GN4696.jpgGN4178GN4178.jpgGN4435GN4435.jpg

GN4469GN4469.jpgGN4275GN4275.jpgBE2834BE2834.jpg

BE2833BE2833.jpgBE2653BE2653.jpgBE2835BE2835.jpg

RD7414RD7414.jpgRD7415RD7415.jpgRD7734RD7734.jpg

RD7425RD7425.jpgRD7950RD7950.jpgRD7410RD7410.jpg

RD7886RD7886.jpgRD7460RD7460.jpgBG10313BG10313.jpg

BG10312BG10312.jpgBG1840BG1840.jpgBG1807BG1807.jpg

RD70415RD70415.jpgGN40025GN40025.jpgBE20357BE20357.jpg

BE20358BE20358.jpgGY9715GY9715.jpgGY9714GY9714.jpg

GY9559GY9559.jpgGY9677GY9677.jpgBK0010BK0010.jpg

WT8079WT8079.jpg

And here are the sample photos of s15,

s15_sc_1.jpg

s15_sc_2.jpg

s15_sc_3.jpg

s15_sc_4.jpg

s15_sc_5.jpg

s15_sc_6.jpg

s15_sc_7.jpg

and s14,

s14_sc_1.jpg

s14_sc_2.jpg

s14_sc_3.jpg

s14_sc_4.jpg

s14_sc_5.jpg

To submit an order, please copy the latest order list, keep the format consistent, and add your details at the end in a new post.

Nickname / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A is not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm)

hey can i just buy a rear seat cover and if so how much? for S15

sure, half set of front or rear seat covers can be purchased for both s14 and s15, $330 + p&h.

postage cost is $20 flat rate for all seat covers, all states.

sure, half set of front or rear seat covers can be purchased for both s14 and s15, $330 + p&h.

postage cost is $20 flat rate for all seat covers, all states.

I was wondering the same thing as I have GT leather up front.. but didn't think it'd be more than half price.. looks nice tho!

Unfortunately all the overhead costs stay the same regarless it is a full set or half, which makes the final value higher for the half set option.

I have done my best to provide the most affordable offer.

they look great. wish i had s15 seats :(

would s15 rear seats fit in the back of a 180? i read this somewhere before, i dont think they do? because the setup is different?

out of curiousity, would you do s13 rear seats?

im also interested for a 180... rear seats only though..

they look great. wish i had s15 seats :(

would s15 rear seats fit in the back of a 180? i read this somewhere before, i dont think they do? because the setup is different?

out of curiousity, would you do s13 rear seats?

both my 180's have S15 rear seats, i made custom brackets to hold them

i have full GT leather seats front and rear in one, and just normal seats in the other

hey quick question mate, how much extra material would i need to do both my door trims, the rear trims and a gear boot? and possibly some to redo my sunvisors in black....?

Are S14 and 180sx Type X seats the same?

Hey man

im interested in a set for the back of a 180sx. just a quick one, can u do double stiching in red to match the front. here is wat i mean...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/pal...pg?t=1169641850

and also can u put in a 180sx logo in the back like the pic of the s15. can it be done in any font and colour??

Cheers mick

I dont supply s13 seats I am affraid. I looked into it however found that there are multiple styles of seats/seat covers available for s13. Some has the plain seat covers without any stitching and middle section, some has stitching, some has head rest, some dont. I could figure out which is the majority of the people have to be honest.

Also s13 seat covers are glued which makes the things little harder.

Regarding to double stitching; I only supply one style of seat covers which is the same as the factory.

Regards

Max Ungun

hey quick question mate, how much extra material would i need to do both my door trims, the rear trims and a gear boot? and possibly some to redo my sunvisors in black....?

Normally 2sqm is enough to do the doors cards, gear, and all the other small interior bits. Not sure about the size of the rear trims. You can just do a rough calculation.

Remember that 2sqm is 2m x 1m

Thanks

Max Ungun

Are S14 and 180sx Type X seats the same?

not sure about this, but probably not.

Is Type X seats have stitching in the middle and dual colour format? also I think has 180sx written, correct?

very nice was curious if you seen the GT spec seats? how the leather was perpheriated etc squares holes within the middle strip makes the car look a bit more sporty wondering if you do that? hehe.

aussieBaller / BK0010 or Black / BE2835 or Dark Blue / Black / silver / none

Also how much to get it fitted and how long would it take

very nice was curious if you seen the GT spec seats? how the leather was perpheriated etc squares holes within the middle strip makes the car look a bit more sporty wondering if you do that? hehe.

as above, can you match the s15 GT spec leather fronts?

Is Type X seats have stitching in the middle and dual colour format? also I think has 180sx written, correct?

Yeah thats true, but i think they may be the same shape as s14 seats, just not 100% sure.

Yeah thats true, but i think they may be the same shape as s14 seats, just not 100% sure.

Yea type X and s14 front seats are the same.

look different material

pics will be great

aussieBaller / BK0010 or Black / BE2835 or Dark Blue / Black / silver / none

Also how much to get it fitted and how long would it take

Fitting charges is $290, only available in VIC.

Takes a day to finish it all.

i have what some of u may think is a silly quesyion, but in the pics of the s14, all the dashwork is red, can i ask, is it simply just resprayed? or something else? if its sprayed, what type of paint is used...

i have what some of u may think is a silly quesyion, but in the pics of the s14, all the dashwork is red, can i ask, is it simply just resprayed? or something else? if its sprayed, what type of paint is used...

The buyers car in the photo has been sprayed. you can do this with a regular can paint from Autobarn.

All my interior panels has been done to same colour as the body, dual pax, while doing the full respay.

Refer to below link

http://www.freshtouringorigination.com/v/FTO/

Just need more power. Super Charging project under way!

do you by chance have more pics with different colour setups with the s14's?

and also, how much is it per metre after the group buy has finished?

do you by chance have more pics with different colour setups with the s14's?

and also, how much is it per metre after the group buy has finished?

I dont have photos of different colours I am affraid for s14 and s15,

however, you can check out below links of mine for different colour combinations,

FTO,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Custom-Made-Mitsubi...1QQcmdZViewItem

300zx,

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Custom-Made-Nissan-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, I only work with group buys, dont sell extra material individually if not under group buy structure.

Thanks

Max Ungun

Hey pplz...

I jst wanted to say that Max does a good job with the seats and the quality of the seat covers are amazing. The S15 pictured is mine and Max did an awesome job with the seat covers. He is a very nice guy to deal with and finished seats brings a whole new look to the car.

Leon

Hey pplz...

I jst wanted to say that Max does a good job with the seats and the quality of the seat covers are amazing. The S15 pictured is mine and Max did an awesome job with the seat covers. He is a very nice guy to deal with and finished seats brings a whole new look to the car.

Leon

Thanks Leon,

Great too meet you too.

Enjoy the seat covers

Why don't you try and find someone who wants just the fronts for S15 seats and go halves? I guess you'd also need someone who wants the same colour.

hey mate, i wanted to ask just how easy r these seat covers to install?

has anyone has experience with these and have fitted them? any feedback would be good

cheers

Hey mate, just wondering about the stitching for these seats. I see that with the FTO and 300ZX, that both cars have visible stitch seams on the outside of the material. However with the S14/S15 seat covers, the stitching is not visible anywhere. So does the colour of the stitching really make a difference in our case?

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I am interested but have a skyline r33 series 1. Is this available ?

I noticed your in hoppers. I usually go to hoppers a fair bit as that's where my outlaws live. If you can do them and also offer installation, I would be extremelly happy. :D

cheers,

Sam

Sign in to follow this