Sign in to follow this  
MaxFromAus

Custom Made Nissan Silvia s14 and s15 Leather Like Seat Covers - Group Buy

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I am interested but have a skyline r33 series 1. Is this available ?

I noticed your in hoppers. I usually go to hoppers a fair bit as that's where my outlaws live. If you can do them and also offer installation, I would be extremelly happy. :D

cheers,

Sam

If you read the whole thread. you answer is there.

hey mate, i wanted to ask just how easy r these seat covers to install?

has anyone has experience with these and have fitted them? any feedback would be good

cheers

Installation of the seat covers is a straight forward process, especially easier for s14 and s15 compared to FTO.

I provide the full installation DIY giude with over 150 pics.

More than 300 buyers have done it at home, you cant go wrong.

Few bolts to take out the seats from the car, then taking of metal rings to detach the seat covers from the seats. Putting back the new covers is pretty much the same process backwards, however, we use cable ties instead of the rings, which is easier to handle and lasts as long.

No special knowledge or skill required.

Hey mate, just wondering about the stitching for these seats. I see that with the FTO and 300ZX, that both cars have visible stitch seams on the outside of the material. However with the S14/S15 seat covers, the stitching is not visible anywhere. So does the colour of the stitching really make a difference in our case?

Correct, it doesnt make much sense to select a stitching colour. :blush:

However, if eveybody agrees, I can figure out the possibilities of having double stitching, which will have visible stitching. B)

This means that every set will have double stitching, I can only supply one style of covers.

Will get back to you about double stitching by Monday.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I am interested but have a skyline r33 series 1. Is this available ?

I noticed your in hoppers. I usually go to hoppers a fair bit as that's where my outlaws live. If you can do them and also offer installation, I would be extremelly happy. :D

cheers,

Sam

You got pm ;)

I produce seat covers for r32, and looking into getting templete for r33 and r34 currently.

I'm definitely interested in these, and would like to know if you can do double stitching around the seems (but would also like to know which seems you intend to do the stitching around).

I was thinking for my yellow S15 that all black covers front and back with yellow stitching and a yellow (or maybe grey or white) Silvia logo would look awesome :D

Max has sold tons of these seat covers on the fto australia forums and on ebay, i've never seen any complaints from his buyers, he seems to be a great guy to deal with.

A couple of people I know have bought seat covers from him and had no trouble fitting them by themself, and they look and feel great.

Max has sold tons of these seat covers on the fto australia forums and on ebay, i've never seen any complaints from his buyers, he seems to be a great guy to deal with.

A couple of people I know have bought seat covers from him and had no trouble fitting them by themself, and they look and feel great.

Thanks Hobbsie,

Many thanks for introducing me to NissanSilvia forum initially.

hey, is there any chance i can change the logo on the seat?

id like

S14

200sx

(the s14 on top of the 200sx but centred)

instead of the silvia one...would that be ok?

also can u recommend which colour blue is the closest to ice blue...?

Edited by R32_GTS-4

Good news for the buyers who were interested in double stitching, which means visible and customisable stitching option;

I am able to provide double stitching for all front and rear seats at a cost of $15 extra.

I assume double stitching will be on the sides of the seat covers, FTO style

hey, is there any chance i can change the logo on the seat?

id like

S14

200sx

(the s14 on top of the 200sx but centred)

instead of the silvia one...would that be ok?

also can u recommend which colour blue is the closest to ice blue...?

I am afraid I cant help with special enquiries at this stage.

As I only work with group buys and trying to keep the cost very affordable, logo customisation is only available in terms of colour.

The other option is to get the seat covers without logo and organise the logo done locally.

Regarding to ice blue, the nearest match would be BE20358.

If you pm me your email address, I will send you more detailed photos.

hey mate is it possible to have different colour code for the front and rear sets. cos i wanna have the rear sets one colour and the front 2 colours. like the pics of the s15 seats.

cheers

Hey Max,

Great to have you as a sponsor for the site!

Need a seat cover for our project car (S14 200SX)

Will grab a Rear Seat Cover from you in all Black Leatherette, with "Silvia" Logo Embroided.

Cheers,

Loz

I have gone through the last 2 pages and collected all the interested buyers in below format,

Some information is missing and to be completed.

Furthermore, my understanding is that s13 type x seats are the same as s14 seats, which I supply.

Not sure about the s15 GT spec, I need to see a photo please.

Also, I have a good news about the payment timeframe. Seeing that many people is short of cash at the moment, mainly due to Xmas and new year, I have extended the payment deadline.

The deal is $50 non-refundable initial deposit is required when the production starts, and the rest to be paid by 5th March. This is more then a month away.

Double stitching is also available.

For inserting your order details, please copy the latest order list (below list currently), and add the details as a new row down the bottom.

Thanks

Max Ungun

Nickname / Model (s14, s15) / Format(2+2, front only, rear only) / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A is not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm)

1) Sean / s15 / rear only /

2) Mikeytizzle / s15 / 2+2 /

3) AussieBaller / s15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / BE2835 / Black / Silver / NA

4) Abruzzi / s15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / BK0010 / Yellow / Yellow / NA

5) Loz-webmaster / s14 / rear only / BK0010 / BK0010 / Silver / Silver / NA

i know the guy with the s15 in the piks on the first page, and i was really impressed with the seats.....looks even better in real life then in the piks.....might need some covers for my s14a soon, just need to sort out the finances

hey put me down for:

R32_GTS-4/ S14/ 2+2/ bk0010/ be20358/ black/ black/ 1 sqm bk0010 and 4 sqm be20358

thanks max

i know the guy with the s15 in the piks on the first page, and i was really impressed with the seats.....looks even better in real life then in the piks.....might need some covers for my s14a soon, just need to sort out the finances

Certainly will be able to help.

Thanks for the great comments, it was a cloudy day when I took the shots, needed more lights to show the full effect I guess.

Max can I get all black rear with blue inners and black outer for the fronts

I am afraid I need to stay with same format for both front and rear seats. As I work only with group buys, and keeping the cost the most affordable possible, some options are limited.

For the pics, it was actually a mistake, but the buyer was very understanding.

My recommendation also would be to keep the same format as fronts. The rear of the car is generally darker, which grey inner section brings extra light and changes the look of the interior a lot better.

Here is the latest order form,

For inserting your order details, please copy the latest order list (below list currently), and add the details as a new row down the bottom.

Nickname / Model (s14, s15) / Format(2+2, front only, rear only) / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A is not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm)

6) R32_GTS-4/ S14 / 2+2/ bk0010 / be20358 / black/ black / 1 sqm bk0010 and 4 sqm be20358

Many Thanks

Max Ungun

6) R32_GTS-4/ S14 / 2+2/ bk0010 / be20358 / black/ black / 1 sqm bk0010 and 4 sqm be20358

7) Vandal / s15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / BK0010 / Black / Silver /NA

latest order list

8) Athawoot a.k.a Woody / S15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / GY9714 / Black / White / NA

latest order list

2) Mikeytizzle / s15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / GY9714 / na / white / 2 sqm GY9714

8) Athawoot a.k.a Woody / S15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / GY9714 / Black / White / NA

thanks mate

Thanks Mikey,

Also would like to reconfirm that, I will supply full step by step installation guide with more pics then you need. This will be made publicly available before the postage starts.

Reminder that ordering deadline is by Monday, 5th Feb.

Many thanks to all interested buyers. Production will start by the 6th Feb.

I will pm the payment details later during the week, due to having issues with my current account, and will be opening up a new one. This will not delay the production timelines.

Max Ungun

Hi there, just wondering what colour code is the same for the GT spec Leather seats. And if i do make an order by monday, when do i pay you?

Thanks

Hi there, just wondering what colour code is the same for the GT spec Leather seats. And if i do make an order by monday, when do i pay you?

Thanks

could you please post a pic of GT spec seat covers, so I can see the colour. Didnt had much like on the net

In terms of payment, initial deposit required next week, by Friday, and the rest to be paid by 5th March

Thanks

Max Ungun

Hi Max, thanks for adding my order, could you change my logo colour to silver and leave my stitching colour as yellow?

So...

4) Abruzzi / s15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / BK0010 / Yellow (Double-Stitching) / Silver / NA

Cheers

Is there any way we can get these for S13's at all, even if it does mean a lil more ???

id be willing to pay the extra amount :)

Dude, read the thread:

"I dont supply s13 seats I am affraid. I looked into it however found that there are multiple styles of seats/seat covers available for s13. Some has the plain seat covers without any stitching and middle section, some has stitching, some has head rest, some dont. I could figure out which is the majority of the people have to be honest.

Also s13 seat covers are glued which makes the things little harder."

Here is the laest order list. I will submit this list tonight and production will start.

Thanks for all interested buyers

Make Model Seat Name Outer Inner Stitching Logo Extra Material

Nissan s15 2+2 Abruzzi BK0010 BK0010 Yellow (Double Stitching) Silver N/A

Nissan s15 2+2 Mikeytizzle BK0010 GY9714 Black White 2sqm GY9714

Nissan s15 2+2 AussieBaller BK0010 BE2835 Black Silver N/A

Nissan s14 rear seats only Loz-webmaster BK0010 BK0010 Silver Silver N/A

Nissan s14 2+2 R32_GTS-4 BK0010 be20358 Black Black 1sqm BK0010, 4sqm be20358

Nissan s15 2+2 Vandal BK0010 BK0010 Black Silver N/A

I am currently having issues with my bank account. New account will be created hopefully by Friday or early next week.

Once the new account is opened, I will pm you the payment details. As mentioned before, only initial deposit of $50 is required at this stage.

Remaining balance to be paid by 5th March.

Thanks

Max Ungun

hey max...

how did you go with the account mate, and also has production for the covers started yet??

Sorry for the late update guys, I have been working busy.

Also, it took some time to setup the new acccount, due to new company/trust structure.

Everything is on schedule.

There were no impact due to my account setup being late.

Overall, there were 44 orders in this group buy.

We are in the production phase. it will probably take another 2.5, 3 weeks to be finalised.

I do expect start of posting of the first finished batch by end of next week.

As usual these will be the ones without logo.

The rest to follow afterwards.

I will pm you the payment details shortly.

As mentioned before, initial deposit is $50 required immediately, the rest to be paid latest by 5th March. You can also pay the full amount up-front.

Thanks

Max Ungun

excellent...thats for all your efforts max...your a champ

Sign in to follow this