Sign in to follow this  
MaxFromAus

Custom Made Nissan Silvia s14 and s15 Leather Like Seat Covers - Group Buy

OMG please do at least rear seats in the S13, not everyone can afford s15 seats etc. plus just for my benefit make the front seat covers the one piece buckets with the hole in the middle...:P if you know what i mean....

also

I dont supply s13 seats I am affraid. I looked into it however found that there are multiple styles of seats/seat covers available for s13. Some has the plain seat covers without any stitching and middle section, some has stitching, some has head rest, some dont. I could figure out which is the majority of the people have to be honest.

Also s13 seat covers are glued which makes the things little harder.

WHERE AT??!!!

Hi

Do you have any trims for R32 or R33 GTST?

Thanks

im also interested for a 180... rear seats only though..

same

same again...

seems heaps of people are keen...

i have 180sx rear seats and s15 fronts and would want a full set. very keen if you can work on something with the rear seats.

just guessing, but i think u'll have alot of 180sx rear only buyers...

same

same again...

i have 180sx rear seats and s15 fronts and would want a full set. very keen if you can work on something with the rear seats.

Sure guys, S13 rear seats are easy to do.

If someone can post me the rear seats, I will get the template done immediately.

This person will alse get $100 discount for supplying the stock covers

Preferably someone from VIC, and I also will do the labour work of taking the stock covers off and putting the new ones on for free of charge.

First to reply gets the deal.

OMG please do at least rear seats in the S13, not everyone can afford s15 seats etc. plus just for my benefit make the front seat covers the one piece buckets with the hole in the middle...:P if you know what i mean....

also

I dont supply s13 seats I am affraid. I looked into it however found that there are multiple styles of seats/seat covers available for s13. Some has the plain seat covers without any stitching and middle section, some has stitching, some has head rest, some dont. I could figure out which is the majority of the people have to be honest.

Also s13 seat covers are glued which makes the things little harder.

WHERE AT??!!!

If I can get a VIC contact with S13, I can certainly look into doing the front seats also.

As I said before, stock front covers of S13 are glued to the seat foam, not attached to the seat frame like rear seats.

R32 and R33 is the same as well, bit skyline front seats are not as much bucket type as S13, and easier to work with.

I can certainly produce a template, no problems, however there will be issues around fitting. Such as you need to glue to the foam again, which will be a pain to do, and in the near future glue will loose its strength. Most of the stock s13 front seats I saw already have this issue around the sides.

Where as, with R32 and R33, instead of gluing during fitting, I just use the seat frame to attach to, proper upholstery and perfect tight fit.

same

same again...

Sure guys, S13 rear seats are easy to do.

If someone can post me the rear seats, I will get the template done immediately.

This person will alse get $100 discount for supplying the stock covers

Preferably someone from VIC, and I also will do the labour work of taking the stock covers off and putting the new ones on for free of charge.

First to reply gets the deal.

The offer has taken by the forum member S13.

On Monday we will catch up to get the rear seats out, then will take the template and soon I can supply the rear S13 seats.

Also will look into S13 front seats.

HEy mate can you get them for R34??

they look great. wish i had s15 seats :(

would s15 rear seats fit in the back of a 180? i read this somewhere before, i dont think they do? because the setup is different?

out of curiousity, would you do s13 rear seats?

hey there if that wat u saying to a s15 seat wouldnt be fitted in a 180sx...can it or u have to modified stuff plz give me a reply b asap because i want to learn more...beacause im doing a swap over mate!

HEy mate can you get them for R34??

If you are from VIC, and your R34 is GTST, its your lucky day!!!

I have a very special deal for you, in exchange to your stock covers.

Let me know please

Regards

Max Ungun

woaw im suprised with the end finish ... nice B)

woaw im suprised with the end finish ... nice B)

Normally, in a week of usage, all the creases disappear and then it all looks even better :yes:

hey just found this.

are they still available and does the total price include front AND rear seat???

cheers indie

ah, 180sx seats the same as s13? i'd be down for a set of rear seat covers for a 180sx. I'd also be down for shipping my rear seats for however long it takes, and only taking a discount of the shipping costs.

hey just found this.

are they still available and does the total price include front AND rear seat???

cheers indie

Sure they are,

Below is the current stock that can be posted immediately, also can get other colour combinations done in a timely manner

$470 + postage, includes all front and rear seats, as well as embroidered logo and dual colour format.

Make Model Seats Outer Inner Stitching Logo

Nissan s15 2+2 BK0010 GY9715 Silver Silver

Nissan s15 2+2 BK0010 GY9715 Silver Silver

Nissan s15 2+2 BK0010 BK0010 Silver Silver

Nissan s15 2+2 BK0010 BK0010 Silver Silver

Nissan s15 2+2 GY9715 GY9715 Silver Silver

Nissan s15 2+2 BK0010 RD7410 RD7410 RD7410

Nissan s14 2+2 BK0010 RD7410 RD7410 RD7410

Nissan s14 2+2 BK0010 RD7410 RD7410 RD7410

Nissan s14 2+2 BK0010 GY9715 Silver Silver

Nissan s14 2+2 BK0010 BK0010 Silver Silver

I might actualy create a new thread tomorrow to collect orders or the next group buy

ah, 180sx seats the same as s13? i'd be down for a set of rear seat covers for a 180sx. I'd also be down for shipping my rear seats for however long it takes, and only taking a discount of the shipping costs.

Thanks Liquidity,

I supposed to catch up with "S13" tomorrow to take off the stock rear s13 seats.

If that doesnt work out, will need your help

omg excellent! um i wanted some black and blue ones with black stitching? is the blue not available and do u have to pay in one lump some? its for s14

indie

omg excellent! um i wanted some black and blue ones with black stitching? is the blue not available and do u have to pay in one lump some? its for s14

indie

Indie,

Above list is my current stock that can be posted immediately, already produced.

I can organise the production of any colour combination. Production will take about 2 weeks. Initial deposit required immediately, remaining balance can be sent in 2 weeks, before postage.

indie

Indie,

Above list is my current stock that can be posted immediately, already produced.

I can organise the production of any colour combination. Production will take about 2 weeks. Initial deposit required immediately, remaining balance can be sent in 2 weeks, before postage.

Thanx i will finalise colours and place an order.. how do u order

indie

Indie,

I will start another group buy thread shortly, where you can add your order.

Guys, any more pics?

how did you go with fitment

Liquidity,

I havent heard from "S13", no reply to my pms

Its time for me to accept your offer.

Please take of your S13 rear seats and post to me.

You have a pm with all the details outlined

That wont be hard. They are sitting in my bloody room and the cars in the shop for a fortnight yet :P

The seats are from a 180sx, i dont know if there are differences between the 180sx and s13 rear seats.

I'll reply to your pm shortly.

Just wondering can you get the door trims and gear boot as well?

Just wondering can you get the door trims and gear boot as well?

I do supply extra material for the door trims, dash, glove box, etc.. all the interior panels

It is as simple as using a contact adhesive and sticking the material to the interial panel, and then trim to the size.

I can supply gear boot as well, if I can get hold of one to get a template,

Hey Max, I'll be interested in a set of 180sx rear seat covers when you have them. I've got S14 (200sx) seats in the front which I would also like to re-cover, any chance of doing a mix and match for a set?

big thanks to max for supplying the rear seats for the project car...

They match my recaro leather front seats perfectly and the quality is EXCELLENT

Although time consuming to fit (the rears took 2 of us 3 hours) the results are far superior to just a slip on seat cover -> they really are a RETRIM kit since you only use the standard foam padding and they match the exact fixing points the standard trim uses!

We actually bolstered some areas of the rear with more foam to give it a more puffy look too.

pics up soon!

so how much for black front and rear with the silvia writing in white for a s14 posted to 2753? where abouts are you located?

Edited by JAS-S13

Although time consuming to fit (the rears took 2 of us 3 hours) the results are far superior to just a slip on seat cover -> they really are a RETRIM kit since you only use the standard foam padding and they match the exact fixing points the standard trim uses!

We actually bolstered some areas of the rear with more foam to give it a more puffy look too.

pics up soon!

Thanks Loz,

Great work!

Looking forward seeing the pics.

Hey Max, I'll be interested in a set of 180sx rear seat covers when you have them. I've got S14 (200sx) seats in the front which I would also like to re-cover, any chance of doing a mix and match for a set?

Boom, you can certainly mix and match as you mentioned. As long as you order full set, I would keep the final price at $470, rather than 2x$330.

However, I have to ask for 2xpostage as the covers will arrive separately.

so how much for black front and rear with the silvia writing in white for a s14 posted? where abouts are you located?

Jas, I am from VIC, Hoppers Crossing.

S14 full set (2+2) of seat covers is $470 + postage.

Price includes bonus options of “Silvia” logo embroidered to all seats and dual tone colour selection if desired.

pics up soon!

Thanks Loz,

Great work!

Looking forward seeing the pics.

Boom, you can certainly mix and match as you mentioned. As long as you order full set, I would keep the final price at $470, rather than 2x$330.

However, I have to ask for 2xpostage as the covers will arrive separately.

so how much for black front and rear with the silvia writing in white for a s14 posted? where abouts are you located?

Jas, I am from VIC, Hoppers Crossing.

S14 full set (2+2) of seat covers is $470 + postage.

Price includes bonus options of “Silvia†logo embroidered to all seats and dual tone colour selection if desired.

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you have the 180sx rear seat sorted out. In the mean time I'll pick a pretty colour.

:lol:

Good news everyone.

The 180sx rear seats are pretty much identical in terms of removal/installation as s15. There's none of the dreaded glue.

you could in fact easily follow the s15 removal/installation instructions.

The seats are exactly the same in terms of removal, just slightly different shape/dimensions but theres some key features that are all the same

(Ie, seatbelt hole stitching, and a 4-sided box on the bottom cover that takes a bit of thinking to remove).

Took less than 5 minutes to remove the covers. Probably takes longer to unbolt them out the damn car.

Would probably take at least 30 minutes to install new covers properly, with zip ties etc. Then re-install the seats.

I'm shipping them off as soon as a get a delivery address (doh! :P).

Sign in to follow this