Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S HID XENON KITS

Hey guys,

Our trader sponsorship will expire very shortly, so we thought we'd clear our container o/s.. So $250 delivered for each kit and can be fitted in VIC for extra (PM). We probably only have about 25-30 kits left, so get these while they're cheap as chips as these prices will never drop to this low ever again.. $250 delivered is CRAZY! If anyone has any bussiness ideas with stickers etc, we may sell our equipment + stock, then upgrade in the future.. PM if anyone is interested!

We're going to be out of the scene for a while too, many of us have commenced full time jobs to fund our next bigger project, which will indeed be a new exciting venture for us! So keep a look out on us in the near future, bringing more and more hi-quality products and the lowest ever prices! We'd say mid-june, if everything goes to plan! Here's the HID details, oh and the box design has changed, it's a prism style now, but still same brand etc "HID COOL"! :)

Hey Guys,

We now have available a good supplier of HID kits, which are produced/manufactured in hong kong and are of pretty high quality. Don't pay more than $500+ for a branded set, if your gonna end up with the same look! Why pay that much when you could spend under $300 and get the exact look of other aftermarket HID systems. They all come with instructions and everything you need to install onto your vehicle (some may require relays which aren't included).. But that could be sussed out later depending on your vehicle no problems! If there is demand, we may even provide installation guides for most popular makes etc!

They are available in the following sizes with temperatures of 6000k (White) 8000k (White-Blue) 10000k (Blue) to suit your tastes:

H1, H3, H4, H7, HB4(9006), HB3(9005)

All kits come with 12-month manufacturer's warranty, here are some specs of the kit for all your lighting freaks. But before that, in summary, HID kits use less power, produce more light, lasts 3-4 times longer than a normal halogen globe would and look awesome! Heres the brochure we recieved from our supplier! Also to add, no modification is required to install these HID unlike some of the high-end brands where you have to drill the hole bigger, cut this, shave that etc.. They fit just like the normal halogen would, so it's a fuss-free installation! Here's a list of common cars on the forums if anyone ever wondered what size globe they have in their cars:

H1: S14a, S15, R32, R33, R34

H3: Silvia (Projector type)

H4: S14, Silvia (Square), 180sx, Civic, Swift, Australian delivered models (Commodores, etc)

H7: Pulsar, Corolla

HB3: Foglamps of most makes

HB4: Integra, IS200

hid_specs.jpg

bulb_sizes.jpg

Price: $250 delivered Australia-Wide!

PAYMENT

For quick online transactions, please forward payments to the following account with your ns.com nick for records:

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

Please not that we must recieve 100% of payment before we get your kit sent out to you, usually you'll recieve it in under 8 days. Then simply send us a PM with the following details: Name, Address, Contact number, Globe size, Colour temp, Payment total. Pickup/Installation is available for extra in VIC, please don't hesitate to PM for questions/orders etc. Check thread for updates etc!

Peace.

There are HID kits made for most cars etc, having said that each car has a GLOBE size, if you know your globe size, we know we could get it for you! So Basically if you read the top, we've listed the common cars' globe sizes.. We are based in VIC but do not do pickup as it's too much running about, hence we offer free delivery on the kits.. (EXPRESS AUSPOST REGISTERED)

Peace.

hey mate

my car takes H3C type bulbs, would any of those types work easy for my application??

thanks

^^^^^ H3 globes would be the best bet, as they have the same housing types.. The only difference with H3/H3c are the external grounding system, which is crap from stocko anyway! PM to place an order and more detailed information.. :)

Peace.

^^^ If you know the globe size, and we got it, then we do have it! PM! Sold 7 already guys, not many left... get them while they're hot.. :)

Peace.

hey mate im interested in some HID's for my s15, wanted to know do you have instructions on how to install them?

cheers

Hey dude, just so you know, series 1 200SX are an H4, not an H1 :)

Edited by Bazelinez

Thanks for the headsup mate! Have updated the list accordingly! :)

Peace.

^^^ Different model R32s have different sizes, but generally they're what as listed.. H3C is same as H3 in the HID world.. :)

Peace.

again, R32s have two different lights, the projector type and the normal. Best thing is to read what it says on the headlight and tell Zhong, he can't be expected to know every variation of every car! :)

helps him out too!

Got my HID ordered, putting my square lights in my S13 this weekend, all going together now,

Thanks for your business

Thanks guys! Appreciate the support! Well we only have the odd 5-6 kits remaining from the final container of ours, prices will never go to this all time low again so if your thinking about it, don't think no more just take it, you won't regret it! :) Till we come back better than ever!

Peace.

Thanks guys! Appreciate the support! Well we only have the odd 5-6 kits remaining from the final container of ours, prices will never go to this all time low again so if your thinking about it, don't think no more just take it, you won't regret it! :) Till we come back better than ever!

Peace.

I have placed an order with you on the 4/2/2007 sunday and money has been transfer into yur account with reference name kelvin, but haven't received anythitn from you, please let me know if you have received the money or you still need further details.

Hey Kelvin,

We have replied to your PM in regards to your order, please check accordingly. The payment had only cleared early on Tuesday, and it's hard for us to keep track of who to PM as such, so if your concerned about your order please PM us directly and we'll take care of it.. It usually takes 8 days after clearing of payment to recieve your kit! Patience people! :)

Peace.

hey am looking to order for a jdm s15, but i remember reading that it only replaces one kind of 'beam' ie just the low beam

could you clarify this?

cheers

joseph

Hey,

We want to make it clear that it only replaces what you want replaced. Meaning that if your car is a JDM s15 it means that your LO-BEAM will be replaced as they have a seperate globe for HI-BEAM, the only thing that the confusing HI/LO-BEAM comes from are cars which are equipped with H4 globes (and that they share the same globe for hi/lo beams).. If you want to change both lo/hi beams for other types of globes your most welcome to order two kits..

Just as a note also that JDMS15 usually come with HID, but have to be removed during compliance, ask the "compliancing" workshop to see whether they still have the stockos! I think they come stock 5000k!

Peace.

Hi Mattyx1,

Hi/Lo HID systems are $100 ontop of our price.. The wait is probably a bit longer, but by all means will be worth it! Let us know if you want to place an order mate, we only have a few left..

Peace.

hey mate

i enquired about these up the top pf the thread about h3c

how would i cervert it to h3? you mentioned there was an external earth, does this need to be removed?

thanks

ok, had a thought that it would only be $60 ontop from maybe a previous thread you had. can get fmic for same price so i think i better do that first :)

No worries ^^^ $100 on top is rough price on top, rarely order them and supplier says it's something like that.. :P

And as for the H3C > H3 conversion, nothing is required to be removed or anything, it's a straight plug and play process.. just that the way you will be wiring it will be different to the stock h3c globe....

Peace.

So, i have heard of the "droopy" light kit for the 240sx...are those avialable as HIDs? Also, if not, what would an HID kit cost for an 89' 240sx? (haven't converted to 180...yet)

Sign in to follow this