Sign in to follow this  
fujiwara_tofu_shop

trance, hardstyle music

Yer i must admit Trance and house is all good. Dj's like ferry corsten, Tiesto, ian van dahl make it great but if your in more an energetic mood, you need something a lil more up beat...

Dj's such as Hixxy, Recon, Dougal, Gammer, Scott brown, Kevin Energy, Sy and Unkown (just to name a few) can really get the blood rushing... or albums such as Clubland X-treme hardcore, Hardcore Heaven, Bonkers etc

And to those who think electo music has no skill involved... i'd really like to hear you try and create music at the quality that its being made at now. It would probably be as good as Paris Hiltons attempt at singing...

Yer i must admit Trance and house is all good. Dj's like ferry corsten, Tiesto, ian van dahl make it great but if your in more an energetic mood, you need something a lil more up beat...

Dj's such as Hixxy, Recon, Dougal, Gammer, Scott brown, Kevin Energy, Sy and Unkown (just to name a few) can really get the blood rushing... or albums such as Clubland X-treme hardcore, Hardcore Heaven, Bonkers etc

if you are very energetic and you want some real banging shit i would go more towards some hardstyle acts Zany, Pavo , Donkey Rollers, Showtek thats where its at. I havent been listening to much hardstyle in the past 3-4months but the last track i really liked was Zatox - Tanz Elektric.y

but alot of hardstyle is dark and dirty just the way i like it :D

And to those who think electo music has no skill involved... i'd really like to hear you try and create music at the quality that its being made at now. It would probably be as good as Paris Hiltons attempt at singing...

i agree with you but also disagree alot of electro all sounds the same and gets really boring unless your at an ed banger party Busy P, Justice, Sebastian, Kavinksy, Mehdi are kings French Electro is where its at.

hardstyle is f**king gay! trance is ok but too boring, i mean who the f**k wants to listen to a 3 minute breakdown. i can leave teh dancefloor, take a piss, have a line off the toilet lid and come back and the breakdown STILL hasnt finished

uk hard is perfect rave music, so is hard house and NRG and also freeform

electro is good to have a boogie to with girls in nice bars etc, not rave music though.

i mean who the f**k wants to listen to a 3 minute breakdown. i can leave teh dancefloor, take a piss, have a line off the toilet lid and come back and the breakdown STILL hasnt finished

bahahahahaha

hard house really doesnt do it for me anymore eh...i went through a massive tidy boys stage, but it didnt last long. I find it too limited and i cant really see it being as big as it has been in the past becuase i dont see where the genre can go from here.

i think with trance, you either get it or you dont...its more about the feel of the music for me rather than the outrite bangin choons of other styles. The sense of euphoria and what not that you get from it that ya cant usually get from other styles.

i still think the best 'rave' music is either hardcore or drum'n'bass. Not that happy hardcore shit either, i mean the real good 'trancecore' type stuff.... 'Robbie Long vs. Stormtrooper - hitmen' or 'Devestate & Mc Marley - Terrabeat'

drum n bass is not rave music imo, its music to chill out to with mates or at a party and have spliffs to.

My Fav Trance DJ's would have to be

Paul Van Dyk

Junkie XL

Tiesto

if you are very energetic and you want some real banging shit i would go more towards some hardstyle acts Zany, Pavo , Donkey Rollers, Showtek thats where its at. I havent been listening to much hardstyle in the past 3-4months but the last track i really liked was Zatox - Tanz Elektric.y

but alot of hardstyle is dark and dirty just the way i like it :D

i agree with you but also disagree alot of electro all sounds the same and gets really boring unless your at an ed banger party Busy P, Justice, Sebastian, Kavinksy, Mehdi are kings French Electro is where its at.

Well yer i agree that hardstlye like zany and blutonium boy is mad but sometime the bassline is too dirty and can turn u off the song, specially if ur playing it through subs. And anyway djs like scott brown, hixxy and all them play more bpm than hardstyle so id say that these guys are more for the energetic people. Plus it sounds better in the rave scene aswell.

P.s. anyone going to raver baby in brissy at all??? pretty good line up

Hardstyle-heads check my signiture and continually check it for new mixes... in the middle of a project now, will be up for download by the end of the week. :)

p.s. someone buy me a new mixer, mine is dying.

Personally... I say GO HARD or GO HOME! :bringiton:

Hardstyle & Hardtrance... that reminds me... goes and dls Boxy's mix. I forgot to do that last time you told me. Soz! Hehe :hypo:

You know how I punched you in the gut at the last east meet I went to... well next time I'm going to kick you!

Why do you have to pay me out like thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!! It's because I'm female isn't it :angry:

Haha.....Trance is the way to go. I listen to most stuff that's been mentioned...as well as a few others.

I Can't Sleep - Above and Beyond......one of my favourites atm.

I think more coz your a bit of a gumby, not coz your female... :D

Gumby? :blink:

Care to explain? :S

I've done some stuff you might like. Check out Bedroom Sessions 9 (CD2), Universal Language 001 and Bedroom Sessions 8 (CD2). It might be the trance style you're looking for.

I've done some stuff you might like. Check out Bedroom Sessions 9 (CD2), Universal Language 001 and Bedroom Sessions 8 (CD2). It might be the trance style you're looking for.

i have it thanks mate i have had it on my computer for a while now.. u are pretty good :)

hardstyle is f**king gay! trance is ok but too boring, i mean who the f**k wants to listen to a 3 minute breakdown. i can leave teh dancefloor, take a piss, have a line off the toilet lid and come back and the breakdown STILL hasnt finished

uk hard is perfect rave music, so is hard house and NRG and also freeform

electro is good to have a boogie to with girls in nice bars etc, not rave music though.

hardstyle is kool. i agree with u on the breakdowns in trance. hard trance, psy dont suffer from the breakdown problem though.

nrg and freeform are great for raving