Sign in to follow this  
fujiwara_tofu_shop

trance, hardstyle music

www.tranceaddict.com = good site, been around for years, back in the golden days of trance, like 99-01.. sublime @ home used to be SO sik, sorta grown out of the shit now but still like to listen to some of this shit, that website has lots of downloads of full sets plus single songs, with decent descriptions of each before u d/l

www.tranceaddict.com = good site, been around for years, back in the golden days of trance, like 99-01.. sublime @ home used to be SO sik, sorta grown out of the shit now but still like to listen to some of this shit, that website has lots of downloads of full sets plus single songs, with decent descriptions of each before u d/l

that is a good site only issue b eing that they are ancient sets, that site hasnt been updated in years.

Cascada - Everytime we touch (Club Mix)

Avaline - Never Severed (Dark By Design & Chris Tranzaction mix)

I want more songs like the following!!!

Get the other song...

Cascada - Everytime we touch (Club Mix)

that song is better :)

Thought I'd put up some brand new songs for you guys. :)

Above & Beyond - Good For Me (Above & Beyond's Club Mix)

Andy Moor Vs Orkidea - YearZero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)

DT8 Project - Hold Me Till The End (Aly and Fila Remix)

Marc Marberg and Kyau Vs Albert - Megashira (Original Radio Edit)

Sufjan Stevens vs. Signalrunners - Chicago (Club Mix)

Get them here:

http://www.users.on.net/logon/music/

yeah i will next time i boot up soulseek

i got many better/similar style songs than never severed B)

i got many better/similar style songs than never severed B)

post up the names man :)

but gotta have a chicks voice in em

solex - close to the edge... fkn mad song

also most stuff by tiesto, 4 strings and paul van dyke

Thought I'd put up some brand new songs for you guys. :)

Above & Beyond - Good For Me (Above & Beyond's Club Mix)

Andy Moor Vs Orkidea - YearZero (Andy Moor's First Light Mix)

DT8 Project - Hold Me Till The End (Aly and Fila Remix)

Marc Marberg and Kyau Vs Albert - Megashira (Original Radio Edit)

Sufjan Stevens vs. Signalrunners - Chicargo (Club Mix)

Get them here:

http://www.users.on.net/logon/music/

good work man!

got a few of them off you.. there pretty good!! :)

Electrofunkyfaggothouse is the most f**ked genre of music ever invented. Its just 80s music with a soggy bassline.

Listen to some real techno if thats what youre into, you get the cruisey vibes without listening to something that looks like its stuck in some sort of musical limbo.

Yeah I can't stand it.

I'm actually starting to turn away from house lately because so much if it is crap. I miss 2003 :(

house is back but, the 4/4 is taking over again. Its becoming stronger than ever

Electrofunkyfaggothouse is the most f**ked genre of music ever invented. Its just 80s music with a soggy bassline.

Listen to some real techno if thats what youre into, you get the cruisey vibes without listening to something that looks like its stuck in some sort of musical limbo.

hmm im a fan of house.. like it as a come down... and a chill out when im driving.

are you reffering to the "cascada- everytime we touch" when you say "Electrofunkyfaggothouse" ?

I cant get enough of that song... it was so awesome on the dance floor when i 1st herd it..

is it the music you dont like or the crowd that listens to it?

are you reffering to the "cascada- everytime we touch" when you say "Electrofunkyfaggothouse" ?

I cant get enough of that song... it was so awesome on the dance floor when i 1st herd it..

IMHO: that song is gayer than aids

Man up kids, hardstyle FTW

seriously i think its each to their own.

As much as i love house or trance or hardstyle. They all do my head in and i need a change every few weeks. especially when every mix i dl has the some f**king tracks in it no matter the genre.

I just got picked out 60 new hardstyle/hardtrance mp3's off a mate who was over 2nite with his laptop (2qwk4u on here) f**king booyah, new tunes to listen to ownz :woot:

I just got picked out 60 new hardstyle/hardtrance mp3's off a mate who was over 2nite with his laptop (2qwk4u on here) f**king booyah, new tunes to listen to ownz :woot:

can i have some please

Sure thing, ill work my magic and check your C:\ in 2mins, should be 500meg of new songs for you... :lol:

BTW when i said new i dont mean recently released, they're just ones i didnt have before, so many i recognised from hearing out at events/clubs :D

are you reffering to me as a kid ???

IMO the word hardstyle sounds gay...

wtf is hardstyles.... is that another name for high energy ?

Hardstyle is middle ground between Hard Trance and Hardcore. If you dont know what it is, then download the mixes in my signature to find out. It is not Hard NRG.

EVL200: Both. The music breeds the wankers! :lol: Electro amd Happy Hardcore are the only genres of EDM I actually despise, House just bores me, Tech is ok if its dark, Trance / Techtrance / Hard Dance is cool but not the kind of sound I enjoy mixing all that much.

are you reffering to me as a kid ???

IMO the word hardstyle sounds gay...

wtf is hardstyles.... is that another name for high energy ?

Of course I'm not reffering to you as a kid mate, it's just a saying! lol

Just stating my opinion on that song, and my preference in music.

And go to inthemix.com and check out Boxhead and other's Hardstyle mixes, you never know, you might like it!

EVL200: Both. The music breeds the wankers! :lol: Electro amd Happy Hardcore are the only genres of EDM I actually despise, House just bores me, Tech is ok if its dark, Trance / Techtrance / Hard Dance is cool but not the kind of sound I enjoy mixing all that much.

I do agree house and electro breeds wankers. House can be boring but Hardstyle is probably just as boring, as much as i enjoy it, most of it sounds all the same. Tech is awesome Carl Cox and Felix Da Housecat rock it even though felix is alot more house/electro, but one of my favourite sets was Mauro Picotto at TT04. Trance, both hard and uplifting is honestly my fav though nothing can put you in as good a mood as uplifting trance and it is never boring.

Into hardstyle??

Try the Hardstyle bass volumes or the Lords of hardstlye volumes.... not too shabby

house is back but, the 4/4 is taking over again. Its becoming stronger than ever

The 4/4 IS House.

Anything with a 4/4 beat and a rolling bassline is House.

fav Djs over the years are easily:

cosmic gate

i used to love them, but when i saw them at godskitchen, i was so dissapointed.