Sign in to follow this  
fujiwara_tofu_shop

trance, hardstyle music

electro is what you hear in the majority of the clubs. so if house music is gay then you are one of the 5% of the population who prob like playing world of warcraft aswell

If youre going to buy TT's stock up on a few vinyls first, its so frustrating having a set of fresh turntables you wanna let loose on but you only have 5-10 records to spin. I waited til I had about 60 or so before I got my setup sorted. Best sites for vinyl are easily www.vinylwarning.com.au and www.chemical-records.co.uk

If youre curious on a starter kit, check this out from StoreDJ.com.au (Vinyl Warning) http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=1457

I reckon ill probably get something like a Denon DNS1000 or Pioneer CDJ200 somteime later in the year - because theres no way im gonna pay triple retail for an old track thats not available on vinyl anymore new when you can get a high quality WAV to spin for about $4.

yeah thats a good idea.

i dont need a mixer though

electro is what you hear in the majority of the clubs. so if house music is gay then you are one of the 5% of the population who prob like playing world of warcraft aswell

you're a idiot

you're a idiot

I second that. f**k off homo.

So does anyone here mix and have a proper DJ setup, whether it be CDs or vinyl?

Or are you all casual listeners (nothing wrong with that).

i mix, on my mates decks haha too lazy to get my own

i have a record collection of about 100 records, all hard house ranging from 1997-today,great stuff

that was me that posted above btw - used my mates username coz the ns admins were fixing mine

house musics good!.......the new one love cds mad.....

GTFO.

the only house music i listen to these days is deep house, thats the best house music, not the cheese they play in most clubs

seriously house and electro arent that bad but they are not my prefered. ide rather rock it out to some serious hard trance and hard style than house/electro but i am a big fan of some acts going around at the moment

wtf, sif not like house. Crazy shiz like the stuff Trentemoller makes just can't be beaten. His remix of Royksopp's what else is there has gotta be one of THE best songs of all time. its rediculously good. as a matter of fact, i'll listen to it right now :)

I'm a convert from Hard NRG/hard trance/trance stuff to house/electro/minimal/dirty house. I just prefer it for some reason, i'm a bit over jumping all over the shop to hard stuff. i think i'm getting old :(

edit: I still love all that stuff, but prefer hooooouuuuse. Synths are sweeeeeet. weapon of choice.

THIS is awesome: http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=1433

Mix I did on Wednesday night, just as a tie over before my next proper demo

Have A Very Evil Hardstyle Easter

Not much new shit but the idea was to play only evil tracks.

Audio Damage - Evil

Da Revolutionists - Postal (Zatox Remix)

The Beholder meets Zany - Midnight

Tuneboy - Just A Detail (TBY Still Loves The Reverse Bass Mix)

Acti + Mani - Equensu Ocha

Zatox - Bad Time

DJ Neo - Vampires

ASYS - Acid Nightmare (Pila's 2006 Remix)

Coone - The Chosen One (Brennan Heart Remix)

Hardstyle Mafia - Go Insane

Donkey Rollers - Silver Bullet

Brainkicker - Metal Licker

Zatox + Activator - Dont Let It Go (Baco Mix)

Da REvolutionists - How Much

http://bassbyte.com/djboxy/Boxy%20-%20Have...le%20Easter.mp3

GTFO.

wtfs up your ass <_>

wtf, sif not like house. Crazy shiz like the stuff Trentemoller makes just can't be beaten. His remix of Royksopp's what else is there has gotta be one of THE best songs of all time. its rediculously good. as a matter of fact, i'll listen to it right now :)

I'm a convert from Hard NRG/hard trance/trance stuff to house/electro/minimal/dirty house. I just prefer it for some reason, i'm a bit over jumping all over the shop to hard stuff. i think i'm getting old :(

edit: I still love all that stuff, but prefer hooooouuuuse. Synths are sweeeeeet. weapon of choice.

THIS is awesome: http://www.storedj.com.au/products/product.php?id=1433

stanton are shit. ive spoken to a few dj stores and they all say stay away from stanton and gemini. the new numark stuff is ok, technics are a joke, pioneer and denon are the best.

Yep as far as CD decks go your only real options are Denon and Pioneer. Stanton 150's are really good turntables though.

How did a thread about trance / hard dance / hardstyle get turned into a topic about house? :S Keep that spray on tan raccoon hairstyle aviator spec music out of here.

GTFO.

wtfs up your ass <_>

One Love CD's...

GTFO.

wtfs up your ass <_>

One Love CD's...

they arent that bad man ide take a one love cd over a MOS annual

one love= aussie aussie= yay

anything by uberdruck cosmic gate ferry corsten tiesto etc etc CBF writing more.

Is someone going to clear up this Raver Baby being HS business? :S

Anyhoo

MIXSD FM ( www.mixsd.net ) will be back soon, after a failed launch through to a few administration faults its being redone good and proper. Ill probably see if weekly 60min DJ shows are a possiblity depending on my workload. More news to come...

p.s. discern, if you read this, loved the comment and thanks! :lol: :lol:

24kbps is horrible to listen to! Only track samples on vinyl websites are that low, and the quality is poor as. Just get better internet. :P

Anyone know the name of this track?

http://www.users.on.net/~logon/music/03-Id-Id.mp3

Above and Beyond played it months ago and never named it... Was wondering if anyone's come across it since! Sounds kinda like Daniel Kandi and Alt+F4 in one!

Its definatly Daniel Kandi.

And I'm pretty sure its his track called "Nova". Which is on this album.

Release Title: Daniel Kandi

Release Name: Child / Nova

Record Label: Anjunabeats

Catalogue No: ANJ-076

Genre: Trance

24kbps is horrible to listen to! Only track samples on vinyl websites are that low, and the quality is poor as. Just get better internet

bahaha! :lol: u lazy bums :huh: i'm just short on cash :unsure:

Youre lucky as, I just got told that theres a low bit rate (40kbps at the moment, may get changed to 28) version thats going to be running as well as the usual 96kbps.

Huzzah!

Youre lucky as, I just got told that theres a low bit rate (40kbps at the moment, may get changed to 28) version thats going to be running as well as the usual 96kbps.

Huzzah!

^ ur my hero :wub: