Sign in to follow this  
fujiwara_tofu_shop

trance, hardstyle music

I know it's not hard style, but I've been listening to Penulum's CD a lot lately.

Tarantula Feat. Fresh, $pyda & Tenor Fly

such a good song :D saw pendulum live too, so damn good.

something else i'd LOVE to see, is a drummer play a whole drum n bass set. HAHAHAHAHA, marathon drummer.

how good is pendulum....

i would love to see em live.

still grey thats a mad song.

YES! so good! man you have no freakin idea how good it was. it was just their main dj when i saw them, but DAMN it was good. i wasn't on drugs, (never am but thats not the point) and I was so nutted out that night that i was going insane, longer than one of my mates (more of an aquaintance) who was on drugs and I was at the front row the whole night :D right next to a speaker. goddamn it went off when he played the voodoo people remix. my god...what a night...that and trentemoller rate among two of the best nights ever.

hahaha sounds like u had an awsome time!^^

anyone wanna give me some good trance songs to "aqquire" all this talk makes me wanna hear!!

YES! so good! man you have no freakin idea how good it was. it was just their main dj when i saw them, but DAMN it was good. i wasn't on drugs, (never am but thats not the point) and I was so nutted out that night that i was going insane, longer than one of my mates (more of an aquaintance) who was on drugs and I was at the front row the whole night :D right next to a speaker. goddamn it went off when he played the voodoo people remix. my god...what a night...that and trentemoller rate among two of the best nights ever.

dude f**k YES Voodoo people remix is unfknblvbl. i hear that on my ipod on the train to work every morning and i cant help but to shake my booty....yes people stare.

WATCH IT

Bahahahahaha. Boxy, how good is Brainkicker meets Hardstatic – Beating and Shaking. LOL! FPS Doug FTW! hahah thats the best song ever! Cant belive they made a song out of that

Above & Beyond - Home (Club Mix)

o...

m...

g...

Who got to see Isaac at the Transmission Warm Up party? Did he f**king rock or what?!!

He played at Pharmacy on Easter Thursday down here, absolutely f**king killed it!

Bahahahahaha. Boxy, how good is Brainkicker meets Hardstatic – Beating and Shaking. LOL! FPS Doug FTW! hahah thats the best song ever! Cant belive they made a song out of that

Hahah I reckon, its a sick track, even the lyrics are enough to want me to play it!

I just did a new mix, check it out.

Hardstyle Whores - Episode 6 (Keep Down The Sound)

JDX - Tha Seeker

Deepack - Speakerfreakz

Tatanka - GTP (Original Mix)

The KGB's - Fahrenheit (Technoboy Remix)

ZTX & Kingsman - Smokin n Pourin (Zatox Remix)

Audio Damage - Pain

Ronald v aka D-Noizer - f**king Crazy (DHHD Remix)

Scooter - Laas Unz Tanzen (Zany Remix)

Tatact - Suck My Style

IG Bounce v Darqtai - What The Hell (DJ Vicron v DJ N3ck Remix)

Southstylers - A Bit Crushing

The Prophet meets Brennan Heart - Attakk

A-Lusion - Re-Vera

Zatox v Activator - Dont Let It Go (Baco Mix)

Tatact - Back To The 90s

http://bassbyte.com/djboxy/Boxy%20-%20Hard...%20Sound%29.mp3

has anyone got the latest ASOT ive only found up to 296 and im pritty sure they are at least up 298

and if anyone has any trance around the world rips/podcasts that would be much appreciated also i cant find any recent above and beyond shit

f**kin oath that is a bomb track!

Im loving Showtek - FTS at the moment. I havn't heard a track of this quality in awhile!! Its the bomb

If I was to confess my love for every damn song by Trentemoller, would you hard style lovers try to kill me? hehe. some of it is sooooo relaxed...could sleep to this stuff.

ASOT #297 just came out today...

link?

http://www.matthardwick.com/forums/forumdi...y.php?forumid=6

This is all you need, stumbled across this the other day, awesome site, has all the latest ASOT from (sendspace, megaupload etc) all direct links no torrents, has heaps of live sets by Sander Van Door, Paul Van Dyke etc.

ASOT #297 just came out today...

link?

http://www.matthardwick.com/forums/forumdi...y.php?forumid=6

This is all you need, stumbled across this the other day, awesome site, has all the latest ASOT from (sendspace, megaupload etc) all direct links no torrents, has heaps of live sets by Sander Van Door, Paul Van Dyke etc.

interesting will check it out. on a side note i hope matt hardwick comes to do godskitchen again this year he was f**king nuts last year.

If you know your way around a torrent client, sign up to The Music Bowl EVL-200.

omgomgomg! gods kitchen last year was the bomb. ever seen the smack my bitch up film clip? thats what my night was like, except no bad stuff...all good...and less boobies...my gf was at home :(

edit: My GOD. Beat port is rediculous. iTunes, you're dead to me. I actually thought that a second credit card would be a good idea...I'm finding some SICK SHIT right here :D

edit again: i just said 'sick' in a serious manner...wow, gay.

zanzalabs-control the mind

tuneboy-just_a_detail_(tnts_hard_testament_mix)

lars_tindy_vs_vega-no_turning_back_(dj_mystery_remix)

da_hustlerz-just_cant_stop

dark_oscillators-food_for_woofers_(b-style_mix)

or just most things from Lords of Hardstyle Volume 2 2007

:yes:

^^^ Just A Detail's b-side 'TBY Still Loves The Reverse Bass Mix' is better. Same with Food For Woofers, the A-Side is the better version with an actual proper breakdown and climax melody.

New tracks im into now,

Smashing Guys - Step Into The Party (Technoboy's Smashing Remix)

Audio Damage - The Devil Inside

DJ Vortex - Come Out And Fight (Kayem Remix)

Brainheadz - 100%

Citizen - If I Say Stop

Tatanka - Repumped

Donkey Rollers - No One Can Stop Us (Showtek Kwartjes Remix)

Josh & Wesz presents Chickz On Fire - Smokin'

New mix coming in a week, to be sent to 3D for the DJ comp.

quick question to you hardstyle lovers. Do you ONLY listen to hardstyle? what else do you listen to? I seem to find myself drawn to anything electronic. Minimal, d&b, hard style, house, electro, hard house, trance, hard trance, techno, etc.

I would LOVE to see a mix starting with a minimal track like trentemollers remix of les djinnes, mix into some softer house, faster, then through all the different harder and faster styles of electronic music then back down again. that would be interesting. So in the middle you're climaxing with an insanely fast, hard, doof style song. would be sweeeeeet. :D

ANYONE who can pull that off well is a pro dj in my books :blush:

quick question to you hardstyle lovers. Do you ONLY listen to hardstyle? what else do you listen to? I seem to find myself drawn to anything electronic. Minimal, d&b, hard style, house, electro, hard house, trance, hard trance, techno, etc.

I would LOVE to see a mix starting with a minimal track like trentemollers remix of les djinnes, mix into some softer house, faster, then through all the different harder and faster styles of electronic music then back down again. that would be interesting. So in the middle you're climaxing with an insanely fast, hard, doof style song. would be sweeeeeet. :D

ANYONE who can pull that off well is a pro dj in my books :blush:

why dont you ask trentmoller to marry you?

yeah i dont mind sets with different styles.

i listen to everything

House, minimal, elecro, electro house, electro clash/indie, funky house, trance, hard trance, hard house, tech, hardstyle, psy-trance, tribal pritty much if its edm im into it EXCEPT f**kING HAPPY HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy hardcore makes me wanna projectile vomit

Ive heard progressively based like that Fish, but ive only really liked ones that go from techtrance to hard trance, or hard trance to hardstyle - otherwise the progression is too quick (this is assuming its a regular demo of about 60 to 80 minutes). You have 2-3 tracks to go from pure trance (or tech), to progress harder, and then only 3-4 tracks left for something really properly hard.

On the other hand, ive got a couple of 3-4 hour sets that are of a good soft-to-hard progression because they take their time and arent rushed. :)

Depends what youre into though, cos my taste is heavily biased. :lol: