Iron Chef

Stock Parts Available or Needed to borrow

just got defected and gotta get rid of the screamer, after a stock dump pipe and front pipe for a r34 rb25det. cheers. rather buy it if possible.

Anyone got a 180sx bonnet they looking to sell???

PM me cheers

Hey Everyone,

I've already had some parts lent to me from a very good member on this Forum (DL_Limited) but am short of a few last minute bits for my S13 Silvia for my Inspection on Tuesday, Here is a list & if you can help then I am more then happy to leave other parts as insurance or perhaps give money $$$ or Booze... Please PM me or just post below,

List:

Standard washer Bottle

Standard Rear Arms

Driver's seat

Stock exhaust

Front grill between headlights

Factory computer

Cheers Guys,

Chris / 0422712228

agghhhh!!! any 1 no where i can get a drivers seat belt retractor for s14??.. dont want to pay 220 bucks for that shit! let me know

EDIT.

Also need a CA Spoiler with the light in the middle if anyone can help... Thanks

EDIT.

Also need a CA Spoiler with the light in the middle if anyone can help... Thanks

Dude, washer bottle, exhaust, possibly rear arms (depends which ones you need) and drivers seat all chillin at my place waiting for you. I don't have a cat though. I'll call you/msg you when I get home.

hey guys pretty stressed out at the moment

just got a job out the oher side of town and need some parts to get through regency

to buy/ borrow

stock front bar washer bottle and motor, overflow bottle for radiator, rear susand if you could help me massivly turbo back exhaust

:)

if anybody could help me that would be greatly appreciated

hey guys pretty stressed out at the moment

just got a job out the oher side of town and need some parts to get through regency

to buy/ borrow

stock front bar washer bottle and motor, overflow bottle for radiator, rear susand if you could help me massivly turbo back exhaust

smile.gif

if anybody could help me that would be greatly appreciated

forgott to add my mobile number i cant get on here all the time 0432 054 961 txt any time day or night and ill get back to you chers heaps guys

anyone have or know of someone that can lend/sell a 180sx front reo and standard afm...cheers

looking for a stock catback exhaust for a s14 series 2... i thikn series 1 is the same. but looking to borrow it this week for regency next week.. 0432176521 - Jay. Cheers

I'm looking for a set of 4 stock S13 struts for borrow or buying. They must have the original springs!

cheers

looking for a stock catback exhaust for a s14 series 2... i thikn series 1 is the same. but looking to borrow it this week for regency next week.. 0432176521 - Jay. Cheers

just put two silence plates in the exhaust mate it worked for me

hey all any one have any Stock JZX100 Chaser Shocks would help a lot cheers.

Mike

Yes I do, PM me if you want to borrow them.

im after a set of std struts and springs for a s14, will buy if i need to..

Hey all got the gtr defected the other week, im chasing some standard suspension, wheels, and possibly air box

Thanks jarred.

hey

im after a full set of r33 stockies or similar to lend

will give $$ or booze

cheers

are there any good workshops who will convert my car to stock so it will pass then put my bits back in so i can sell the bloody thing?

hey

im after a full set of r33 stockies or similar to lend

will give $$ or booze

cheers

i have some gaz. give me a call.

lookin to borrow a set of standard r33 struts to clear a defect if any one can help i would really apriciate it also ill give you some free pizza :drool: and im also lookin for a 33 diff as mine is locked :thumbsup: 0402374550

EDIT.

Dude, washer bottle, exhaust, possibly rear arms (depends which ones you need) and drivers seat all chillin at my place waiting for you. I don't have a cat though. I'll call you/msg you when I get home.

I'll be calling you this week anyhow :thumbsup:

Just need a Coolant Overflow Bottle even if it's to borrow for one day or will buy if need be... Stock Turbo to suit SR.

Aside from that bring on Regency again :(

Hey guys has anyone got a standard cat back exhaust and a set of rims with tyres for an R23 GTR, my brother needs them to borrow PM me if you can help out please

cheers

howdie,

got defected this mornin on the way to work for being to low.

Is anyone able to lend me a pair of stock s15 wheels?

My rears are to wide, just need some to get cleared

cheers

Hey people, i need a set of R33 stockies to borrow or buy next week. PM if anyone has a set :) thanks!

Hey people, i need a set of R33 stockies to borrow or buy next week. PM if anyone has a set smile.gif thanks!

hey guys need front and rear stock R32 gtst struts or just springs. for buy or borrow

Pm me

hey guys, i need stock 180/s13 suspension all round and stock exhaust to borrow in a week or so time?

Guys & Girls,

Need to borrow a Driver's seat to suit S13 so pretty much anything... Regency didn't like my fixed VELO... Will need this week if possible, As usual cash or booze in exchange :lol:

Cheers

Guys & Girls,

Need to borrow a Driver's seat to suit S13 so pretty much anything... Regency didn't like my fixed VELO... Will need this week if possible, As usual cash or booze in exchange :lol:

Cheers

I can have one ready either Thursday or Friday.

My appointment is on Thursday but if you can help then that'd be appreciated :thumbsup:

I'll send ya a PM anyway.