Sign in to follow this  
zhong

ZHONG'S XENON HID KITS

Hey guys,

Our trader sponsorship will expire very shortly, so we thought we'd clear our container o/s.. So $250 delivered for each kit and can be fitted in VIC for extra (PM). We probably only have about 25-30 kits left, so get these while they're cheap as chips as these prices will never drop to this low ever again.. $250 delivered is CRAZY! If anyone has any bussiness ideas with stickers etc, we may sell our equipment + stock, then upgrade in the future.. PM if anyone is interested!

We're going to be out of the scene for a while too, many of us have commenced full time jobs to fund our next bigger project, which will indeed be a new exciting venture for us! So keep a look out on us in the near future, bringing more and more hi-quality products and the lowest ever prices! We'd say mid-june, if everything goes to plan! Here's the HID details, oh and the box design has changed, it's a prism style now, but still same brand etc "HID COOL"! :)

Hey Guys,

We now have available a good supplier of HID kits, which are produced/manufactured in hong kong and are of pretty high quality. Don't pay more than $500+ for a branded set, if your gonna end up with the same look! Why pay that much when you could spend under $300 and get the exact look of other aftermarket HID systems. They all come with instructions and everything you need to install onto your vehicle (some may require relays which aren't included).. But that could be sussed out later depending on your vehicle no problems! If there is demand, we may even provide installation guides for most popular makes etc!

They are available in the following sizes with temperatures of 6000k (White) 8000k (White-Blue) 10000k (Blue) to suit your tastes:

H1, H3, H4, H7, HB4(9006), HB3(9005)

All kits come with 12-month manufacturer's warranty, here are some specs of the kit for all your lighting freaks. But before that, in summary, HID kits use less power, produce more light, lasts 3-4 times longer than a normal halogen globe would and look awesome! Heres the brochure we recieved from our supplier! Also to add, no modification is required to install these HID unlike some of the high-end brands where you have to drill the hole bigger, cut this, shave that etc.. They fit just like the normal halogen would, so it's a fuss-free installation! Here's a list of common cars on the forums if anyone ever wondered what size globe they have in their cars:

H1: S14a, S15, R32, R33, R34

H3: Silvia (Projector type)

H4: S14, Silvia (Square), 180sx, Civic, Swift, Australian delivered models (Commodores, etc)

H7: Pulsar, Corolla

HB3: Foglamps of most makes

HB4: Integra, IS200

hid_specs.jpg

bulb_sizes.jpg

Price: $250 delivered Australia-Wide!

PAYMENT

For quick online transactions, please forward payments to the following account with your ns.com nick for records:

Name: zhongcreative

Bank: ANZ

BSB: 013365

Acc: 537537158

Please not that we must recieve 100% of payment before we get your kit sent out to you, usually you'll recieve it in under 8 days. Then simply send us a PM with the following details: Name, Address, Contact number, Globe size, Colour temp, Payment total. Pickup/Installation is available for extra in VIC, please don't hesitate to PM for questions/orders etc. Check thread for updates etc!

Peace.

hey, very interested, i tried pm u but ur inbox is full lol.!!

interested in how much extra it is to have them installed, im also in melbourne..

thanx.

Troy.

inbox is full!

undecided wether or not for 8000 or 10000...

pm me when you clear your inbox zhong!

PM ME 2 zhong, same problem as ichigo

Just wondering if u would sell one ballist component separately?

I bought a HID kit from ebay, and after 6 months one of the ballasts have become faulty. And now the seller is uncontactable. Remember guys always buy from a NS.com sponsor.

Your help would save me a couple hundred dollars.

hey mate im after them..im in melb westside so pm me

tezzar: who? pm me

Got pictures of the difference between 6000k and 8000k?

Hey Guys,

It seems that our sponsorship has ended... lol But if your keen send us an email to me@zhongcreative.com and we'll look after you.. 6000-8000k is very similar, well personally we think that it's the same thing!! But 6k incurs a longer wait for some reason my supplier stated.. Anything other than 8K will incur a longer waiting period, as we reccommend 8k anyway it will usually take 8 days to get to you express as soon as we recieve the shipment! Installation in MELB will be $40 extra, it'll take 1.5hours or so depending on vehicle and problems that we'll encounter (lol) Otherwise, here's my contact number.. 0433208249. This is the last HID order we can process so if you always wanted one, send me and email or try PM again, as i will try to clear our inbox..

We will be back with more products on hand.. one day.. :) PS It now says my inbox is only 23% full.. lol

Peace.

Pretty interested..

What are the legalities for having these on your car?

will these fit on my hiace (the new box shaped one)

The guys i bought the HID's called themselves Online Depot, or something along those lines. Ive had my fair share of problems with these HIDS. Please guys do me a favour and dont purchase from these guys.

Jum - Legality wise, they're not permitted on vehicles that don't have it as a factory option (auto-leveling adjustment housings) But we haven't heard of any troubles with the blueys so far..

Timochy - If your HIACE uses globes, most likely they do! :) (HID are universal, the fitment depends on your OEM globe size, H4 etc etc)

Tezzar - Don't know if what your trying to say is about us or about them, but you should take it further with them and not us. We have nothing to do with "online-depot". Btw, i think we missed your question earlier! Unfortunately we cannot provide ballast ignitors seperately if you didn't purchase the kit with us. Sorry mate.

All PM's replied.

Peace.

sorry guys..... my comment was definitely not aimed at you.

I was actually trying to say that i should have bought HID's from sponsors who are much more trustworthy, then some random seller from ebay. How could i take further action? any advise would be appreciated. please PM me.

Zhong

can you please check your PM, i've got something for you.

thanks

Hi there interested in a set of HID's, only problem is that you don't have the size that i need. You able to get any H3C HID's in or am i able to substitute from something you already have? These are for a R32 Skyline with projectors

Thanks

^^^ H3s are direct replacement..

All PM's Replied!

Peace.

Hey guys,

We now supply BULBS only aswell! Here are the prices for each accordingly, sorry to those who we have told them we cannot, we can now! So re-send those PM's and we'll hook you up!

HID GLOBE (all temps) PAIR SINGLE LOW - $120 delivered

HID GLOBE (all temps) PAIR HI/LOW (H4) - $150 delivered

Keep the orders coming guys, we gotta clear all our previous stock credit before being able to bring in more stuff! :)

Peace.

All PM's replied.. To the guys who have ordered kits, please be patient, they're on their way, austpost sent us a whole bunch back saying that we can't send parcels without signing the agreement thingy...... All out again by Monday for shizzle! :) After this thread dies, probably won't be doing HID buys for a while, so if your keen buy them now, before it's too late!

Peace.

What headlight fitment are Series1 Nissan Stageas?

And are these kits for Hi and Lo beam? or just Lo?

Only H4 systems have the HI/LO option as H4 have dual filament... Please PM for genuine interests..

Peace.

Hey Guys,

If you have orderd a HID kit, and haven't recieved it yet.. Please send us a PM with your details (as below) so we can confirm that the parcel gets to you.. For people who have orderd within the last week, it is not nesscesary for you to do so.. Thanks guys! :)

Name:

Postal address:

Total $ Deposited:

Reciept No.

Peace.

zhong why aint u replying to my PMs mate? u come on here and talk but why not PMs?

next time i see u online i hope i get a PM back cuz im still waiting

Hi There,

I'm thinking about putting these into my C11 Tiida, the lights are non projector though and I am worried about causing damage to the light housing. Is there any guarantee against this???

Regards,

Ryan

Andru - PM replied! Sorry!

Ryan - No guarantee against damage to light housing, but haven't had any dramas so far.. :)

Peace.

zhong why aint u replying to my PMs mate? u come on here and talk but why not PMs?

next time i see u online i hope i get a PM back cuz im still waiting

I am also awaiting a PM sorry just havent heard anything in a while

Hey Guys,

It seems we have missed replying a few PMs.. Please re-send your query and we'll be more than happy to answer your questions etc.. The newest batch is due this week! :)

Peace.

zhong - just another Q - the H4 bulbs are they hi & low beam combination? and what relays will be required for the fitting of these?

I am considering a H4 kit if its both hi/low combo beam and you have them in 4300 or 5000k.

Regards,

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

The kit is plug and play, it is only advised to use relays to being out the most out of the globe life and for more reliable power. The kit comes with everything you need to get it working, depending on your setup (battery, grounding etc) you may require additional relays. If you wish to purchase relays, any 20A 5pin SPDT automotive relay should do the trick (available at most electronic stores ie Dicksmith, Jaycar etc). Only H4 globes (that we know of) are combination of HI/LO, and yess those globe temperatures are available. Let us know when your keen on purchasing a kit, they are going fast.

Peace.

Sign in to follow this