loz

Hardtuned.net / Nissansilvia.com Official Cruise : SA : Saturday 12th April

And people taking up 3 car parks haha

• Upvote 1

some pics :) sorry for the ones that are blurry pics from my phone

20140412_202318.jpg

20140412_205647.jpg

20140412_205727.jpg

That Silver Type-X is honestly my favourite 180sx going around Adelaide at the moment. Inspirational :drool:

Edited by B00sted180
  • Downvote 2

Shit son blur number plates unless you have permission to post.

I thought I better do the right thing and have removed the numberplate I quoted in my previous reply. I understand people don't like their number plates being shown on here but can I ask why?

• Downvote 3

I thought I better do the right thing and have removed the numberplate I quoted in my previous reply. I understand people don't like their number plates being shown on here but can I ask why?

Cops have been known to read this forum. Also it's a courtesy thing to blur people number plates, just like taking up three parking lots in the car park.

It is absolutely no different to being spotted on the roads by any type of person patrolling them but with evidence.

Some steal your shit others are best not knowing if you're sporting a wolf in sheep's clothing or something that stands out and was only going to get caught once it's seen...

It's just good etiquette not to.

Edited by brent47

Was a good night spart from those annoying wog uleth faggots that stood right in way so drivers couldnt seen on coming cars when leaving aswell as yelling at people to do skids... Even when the cops rocked up they were yelling abuse at them. Sad part was they drove out in shit boxes and obviously couldn't give a f**k if they burnt our bridges.

• Upvote 1

ps, that evo 8 MR has a fake voltex front bar for all that added downforce, yet it runs no rear wing????

someone please explain......

IDIOT

I wasn't happy about ppl doing burnouts as they left, Next cruise I'll have someone up there with there phone and ANY! doing burnouts and kicking it sideways when they leave will be reported to the cops. Us who like to go out and cruise can while the people who do this a bring a bad name to the group will be fine or even have the cars impounded. Then people will know if they come out and do stupid stuff there going to get done.

Just an idea but I'm over hero's getting the people doing the right stuff in trouble

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Brought the 161 Aristo out for the first time (black one next to Linh's V10 M5), and was going to cruise, but when I saw the way people were leaving the carpark and spinning the wheels like heroes, until the cops came (and continued while the police were in the car park), I decided to give it a miss.

Was awesome to catch up with some old faces, though I only recognised maybe 3% of people there. Clearly been out of the game a while lol.

• Upvote 1

ps, that evo 8 MR has a fake voltex front bar for all that added downforce, yet it runs no rear wing????

someone please explain......

IDIOT

Maybe he just likes the look of the front bar? Are we not allowed to like the look of things any more?

• Upvote 1

Are those plates on the 34 and stagea (I think), are they SA version of personalized plates or there is a option to get that shapes for your plates? Look not bad, for now.

The s14 and 33 are making it very hard to help me decide on my next car when i get my full license...

You can elect to have them that size & format

For the record guys

Next event if you see anyone being a dick. Get a description and a number plate and forward it onto a organiser. We can pass it into the authority's or ask them to politely f**k off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Had that same problem will small meets here in Vic, all those heroes leaving the car park....

90% of the time, they're the same ones that complain on why the cops always pick on us..

Hopefully SA meets provide bit less heroes. If there are any meets after the 18th, I'm keen!

I'm thinking the 24th on may for the next cruise. Think we needed a bigger car park then Burnside as it was packed :)

steveP - Why neg Dan's post? You want people to ruin it for the rest ?

Just being anal over the spelling of 'authorities' :P

You can thank me being impatient with this piece of shit iPhone for that haha