Sign in to follow this  
MaxFromAus

$330 (2 seater), $470(2+2), s13, s14, s15, r32, r33, FTO, Prelude, mx5 Leather Like Seat Covers For Sale - Group Buy #2

Offer consists of Professionally Custom Made Highest Quality Leatherette Retrim Upholstery Seat Covers for

• Nissan Silvia s13 (rear seats only),
  • Nissan Silvia s14,
  • Nissan Silvia s15,
  • Nissan Skyline R32
  • Nissan Skyline R33
  • Nissan 300ZX
  • Mitsubishi FTO
  • Honda Prelude
  • Mazda MX5

Offer consists of Professional Custom Made to the Highest Quality Leatherette Retrim Upholstery Seat Covers.

Professionally detailed, a very cost effective way to dramatically upgrade the interior of your car at an affordable price.

This product is NOT Vinyl.

Hundreds of previous customers have verified that Leatherette is the winner. Leather is simply too expensive and not as durable. Vinyl is cheap and plastic looking.

Leatherette looks and feels just like leather with enhanced benefits such as,

• Looks no different to leather (unlike Vinyl).
  • Higher durability, more so than leather,
  • No cracking or fading,
  • UV and Scratch resistant,
  • Really easy to clean and maintain.
  • Made for the remaining lifecycle of the car
  • Leatherette is not comparable to cheaper Vinyl products on the market which are of a plastic like appearance & do not offer the same durability. I use the best quality of Leatherette available on the market, which is Nylex and imported from Germany.

Seat covers are NOT slide ons rather they are professional custom made upholstery retrims that form the tightest fit on the seat.

Seat covers are fitted once existing covers have been removed with full DIY 'step by step' Installation Guide with instructions provided, including over 150 photographs to help guide the buyer. The application process is really user friendly, it can easily be completed in a day with no special expertise or tools required.

Original covers should be kept for resale at a later date.

Although not suggested, Installation of seat covers can be arranged for Vic buyers, please e-mail if interested to discuss details further.

Bonus Offer: Dual Colours & Embroidered/Embossed Logo options are available at no additional cost (can also be made without logo) to buyers as a free bonus gift.

Customising option for Inner, Outer, Stitching & Logo colours are available.

The style of the seat covers are the same as the factory trim.

Extra material for the door cards, cubby box, central surround, roof, boot, etc... can also be provided.

In summary, available options are;

• Seat Covers; Full Set (2+2) / Half Set (Front Rear)
  • Logo/No Logo; Free Gift, No extra payment required for logo.
  • Logo Colour; customisable if requested
  • Inner/Outer/Stitching Colour; Free Gift, No extra payment required for dual tone format.
  • Extra material per sqm/colour

$470 (Full set, 2+2 seater)

Nissan Silvia S14

Nissan Silvia S15

Nissan 300ZX

Mitsubishi FTO

Nissan Skyline R32

Nissan Skyline R33

Honda Prelude

$370 (Half set, 2 seater)

Nissan Silvia S13 (rear seats only)

Mazda MX5 NA & NB

Any half set of front or rear seats only, inc logo and dual tone.

Extra material = $40 per sqm

Postage and handling is $20 regardless the state you are in.

Pick up is available.

Below is the colour chart; please specify your order with colour codes as Outer/Inner/Stitching/Logo/Extra Material. (please use N/A if not applicable, such as logo not desired, or no extra material)

BG1485BG1485.jpgBG1535BG1535.jpgYW5373YW5373.jpg

YW5238YW5238.jpgOG6170OG6170.jpgOG6075OG6075.jpg

BN3933BN3933.jpgBN30077BN30077.jpgBN3592BN3592.jpg

BN3591BN3591.jpgGY9733GY9733.jpgGY9241GY9241.jpg

GY9190GY9190.jpgGN4697GN4697.jpgGN4610GN4610.jpg

GN4696GN4696.jpgGN4178GN4178.jpgGN4435GN4435.jpg

GN4469GN4469.jpgGN4275GN4275.jpgBE2834BE2834.jpg

BE2833BE2833.jpgBE2653BE2653.jpgBE2835BE2835.jpg

RD7414RD7414.jpgRD7415RD7415.jpgRD7734RD7734.jpg

RD7425RD7425.jpgRD7950RD7950.jpgRD7410RD7410.jpg

RD7886RD7886.jpgRD7460RD7460.jpgBG10313BG10313.jpg

BG10312BG10312.jpgBG1840BG1840.jpgBG1807BG1807.jpg

RD70415RD70415.jpgGN40025GN40025.jpgBE20357BE20357.jpg

BE20358BE20358.jpgGY9715GY9715.jpgGY9714GY9714.jpg

GY9559GY9559.jpgGY9677GY9677.jpgBK0010BK0010.jpg

WT8079WT8079.jpg

And here are the sample photos of s15,

s15_sc_1.jpg

s15_sc_2.jpg

s15_sc_3.jpg

s15_sc_4.jpg

more pics shortly, somehow I am getting too many pics error this time

To submit an order, please copy the latest order list, keep the format consistent, and add your details at the end in a new post.

Nickname / Make-Model / Format (2, 2+2) / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A is not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm, N/A is not required)

1)

2)

3)

When you say s13 seats...do you mean 180sx as well? say from 92? non type x. Ta

When you say s13 seats...do you mean 180sx as well? say from 92? non type x. Ta

s13 and 180sx rear seats should be the same.

Will post the pics.

will you be making any for a soarer

why not,

pm sent

Will you be making any for the S13 front seats? (ie CA seats)

Cheers :blush:

Will post the pics tonight,

Will you be making any for the S13 front seats? (ie CA seats)

Cheers :blush:

S13 front seats are bit hard to do in terms of professional upholstery, as stock seat covers glued to the seat foam.

If anyone from VIC willing to catch up with me one afternoon, I will definitely like to have a second look

Hey mate interested in a set for an s15, but what i want is l tan in colour but with the centre of them pleated? instead of the above picture?(tight) let me know if its possible cheers.

OK here goes...

I'm after a set for an s14 using BK0010 (outter colour) with either BE20357 or BE2834 (inner colour) (would like to see a picture with both next to the black so it can help my decision please).

Also I have been pondering about putting s14 front seats with rails (if they fit) into an s13 and purchasing the front seats for s14 + rear seats for s13.... can you do this for the $470 advertised price? If so I would like them made with the (outter colour) BK0010 and (inner colour) RD7886.

Now with that being said.... can the logo be made as number plates?

ALSO ANYONE READING.... has anyone been able to fit s14 seats into an s13?

Thanks for your help!

Did we find out if we can get the s13 rear seats double stiched? or dual colour? Or a final word on possible logo's?

Also, i can send those photo's through if you please, although it is *seriously* absolutely 100% identical to the s15 guide, with the exception that the seatbelt holes are in a very slightly different position.

Edited by Liquidity

also after pics for R32 pls :)

Sorry for the late reply.

Had some issues with photoshop last night.

Here are few that I managed to pull out.

Let me know if more pics needed

f177_12.JPG

f4ae_12.JPG

e104_12.JPG

e55c_12.JPG

d7de_12.JPG

dbcb_12.JPG

047d_12.JPG

Hey mate interested in a set for an s15, but what i want is l tan in colour but with the centre of them pleated? instead of the above picture?(tight) let me know if its possible cheers.

yipp-e,

Correct me if I am wrong, I think you are after the centre creases, correct?

I dont do this, simply because I dont recommend it.

For display only purposes might be ok, but if its your daily driver the effect will look really bad in time.

As you sit and back rest on it, creases will shrink and look like incorrectly ironed shirt.

Been there done it.

Sorry for not being able to help

OK here goes...

I'm after a set for an s14 using BK0010 (outter colour) with either BE20357 or BE2834 (inner colour) (would like to see a picture with both next to the black so it can help my decision please).

Also I have been pondering about putting s14 front seats with rails (if they fit) into an s13 and purchasing the front seats for s14 + rear seats for s13.... can you do this for the $470 advertised price? If so I would like them made with the (outter colour) BK0010 and (inner colour) RD7886.

Thanks for your help!

No problems, as long as 2+2 ordered, price will be limited to $470, regardless of make/model.

Please insert this order as 2 separate lines, one for front and one for rear

Below is an example

Nickname / Make-Model / Format (2, 2+2) / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A is not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm, N/A is not required)

1) clapnrobem / s14 front / 2 / BK0010 /…..

2) clapnrobem / S13 rear / 2 / BK0010 / ….

3)

Logo is limited to make/model specific. For eg; s13->180sx logo, s14-> silvia logo

OK here goes...

Thanks for your help!

The s13 and the s14 have the same rails. Ive got the s14 front seats in my 180sx, straight swap and so much better than the stock seats.

Edited by Sir Boom

Sorry for my ignorance... does it mean i will have to remove my S15 seats, send it to you and when you are done wrapping it for me, you will send me back to me?

You put them on yourself. I was going to finish mine off today but i snapped my socket wrench. Cheap ass shit. The rears look great.

OK here goes...

Thanks for your help!

No problems, as long as 2+2 ordered, price will be limited to $470, regardless of make/model.

Please insert this order as 2 separate lines, one for front and one for rear

Below is an example

1) clapnrobem / s14 front / 2 / BK0010 /…..

2) clapnrobem / S13 rear / 2 / BK0010 / ….

3)

Logo is limited to make/model specific. For eg; s13->180sx logo, s14-> silvia logo

Sorry dude, just need to see the colours BE20357 and BE2834 next to BK0010 so I can make a decision on what colour I choose for the s14. Once I decide on that my order can be made :) And also, I can just make the "Silvia" logo for both s13 and s14 seats right? I just dont want a difference in the design with the front and back seats on the s13. Thanks dude!

OK here goes...

Thanks for your help!

The s13 and the s14 have the same rails. Ive got the s14 front seats in my 180sx, straight swap and so much better than the stock seats.

Thanks for that dude... appreciate it :)

Sorry for my ignorance... does it mean i will have to remove my S15 seats, send it to you and when you are done wrapping it for me, you will send me back to me?

Keith,

You dont need to send me anything accept the $$$ :)

I have the template already for S15, perfect fit, pics above.

After I receive confirmation of your order, production will start and seat covers will be posted to your address.

I will also supply you the Installation Guide, which is very straight forward process.

Let me know if you have any questions please

Thought I should share a couple of pics of my seatcovers (with I think the first optional visible double stitching for S15 seats that Max has done). They turned out very well, and I'm very happy with them. They sh!t all over the base seatcovers, and even though they take a little while to install, look absolutely amazing once they have been done. I was impressed and very happy with my purchase :yes:

ON TO THE PICTURES!

gallery_34293_1561_109751.jpg

gallery_34293_1561_83831.jpg

Thought I should share a couple of pics of my seatcovers (with I think the first optional visible double stitching for S15 seats that Max has done). They turned out very well, and I'm very happy with them. They sh!t all over the base seatcovers, and even though they take a little while to install, look absolutely amazing once they have been done. I was impressed and very happy with my purchase :yes:

ON TO THE PICTURES!

gallery_34293_1561_109751.jpg

gallery_34293_1561_83831.jpg

They look sweet..

Damn my crappy s13

Would it be possible to make these up for b13 Nissan NX? You are welcome to my seat covers, they are simple seats especially the rear

If so i'd buy a full set and could find a few more customers (can supply better pics)

dsc00726xo7.jpg

dsc00083ex1.jpg

Belo,

they look absolutely sick...

great job with the installation

Sign in to follow this