Sign in to follow this  
MaxFromAus

$330 (2 seater), $470(2+2), s13, s14, s15, r32, r33, FTO, Prelude, mx5 Leather Like Seat Covers For Sale - Group Buy #2

Great Job Abruzzi,

Pics looking great, if you could please send few more to mungun@iinet.net.au

Regards

Max Ungun

Belo,

they look absolutely sick...

great job with the installation

Not mine dude.. I wish..

Liquidity, mine were all Black "BK0010", with Silver "Silvia" logo, and yellow stitching.

12nve200sx... they were my seatcovers, not Belo's :P

Max, I'll take some more pics next time its daytime (if I'm home after work before dark) and send them to you, any size (pixels) preference?

which colour would b closest to tan leather?

BG10312 is all time best seller tan colour, :yes:

If looking for cream, I also suggest BG10313

I heard a rumour that R34's can now be done? Is this true (please say yes!!!)

anything can be done,

pm sent

Can you do them in a black suede??

I have worked with microsuede in the past, and regretted every bit of bit,

Its just not a superior product,

Short life expectancy, too hard to look after, looking artificial, etc...

Thats why I dont supply suede anymore.

High quality Leatherette beats everything on the market,

I have the same seat covers over 4 years in my car, and still looking like brand new

so are you doin the 180sx yet ??

Just wanted to give you guys a bit of feedback. Max is an awesome guy to deal with. I deposited my money and had emails going backwards and forward to orgainse everything. Was a huge change from most of the halfwits on here that offer good service though have no idea. I will be sure to post some pics of the install along the way in steps.

Hey max,

Here's some more pictures for you. If you want anymore from different angles or anything, just let me know.

Cheers,

Abruzzi.

dscf4421ml2.jpg

dscf4422nn9.jpg

dscf4423fb7.jpg

dscf4424op9.jpg

dscf4425vu0.jpg

so are you doin the 180sx yet ??

rear seats, yes

front seats, not yet, I need to see a 180sx front seats with stitching, not the one without any stitching.

Just wanted to give you guys a bit of feedback. Max is an awesome guy to deal with. I deposited my money and had emails going backwards and forward to orgainse everything. Was a huge change from most of the halfwits on here that offer good service though have no idea. I will be sure to post some pics of the install along the way in steps.

many thanks for the great feedback B)

Hey max,

Here's some more pictures for you. If you want anymore from different angles or anything, just let me know.

Cheers,

Abruzzi.

Awesome pics Abruzzi, thanks

I am very interested in your camera, what brand/model?

From the quality I assume something like EOS 350D?

Actually its only a compact digital. Fuji Finepix F11. The pictures are actually pretty poor quality there (light was coming from the wrong angle and I wasn't using a flash, hence some blurriness...)

But otherwise its a very good camera. The equivalent model now is probably the F30, but the F40fd has a much higher resolution and looks to be the next step up from the F30.

Glad I could help with the pics :)

Cheers.

dam. those seats look awesome. cant wait till i get mine and put it in my car :D

lol.. is there anyway.. i could get help installing them when they arrive? im a bit of a noob when it comes to this, so yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. and i dun wanna screw it up

>.

Its really not that hard dude. Just be careful when your twisting off the metal rings as some of them are a bit stiff and you might bend the metal they are attached to...

It's actually quite simple to do, just be prepaired to have sore hands the next day :yes: ... It will take you all day though...

BTW... I actualyl didn't remove the undercovers on the head rests for the front seat, just put Max's ones straight over the top... I found it was going to be too tricky to get rid of them, and they ended up fitting over the cloth anyway.

BTW... I actualyl didn't remove the undercovers on the head rests for the front seat, just put Max's ones straight over the top... I found it was going to be too tricky to get rid of them, and they ended up fitting over the cloth anyway.

exactly! :blush:

I should update the Installation Guide, those pics were for my reference only,

No need to take off the stock headrest covers, just slide the new ones on,

front seats, not yet, I need to see a 180sx front seats with stitching, not the one without any stitching.

How can we speed this up??

I will be very very interested once you are doing them. though perhaps i will find some S14 seats....

James

Edited by jimmy a

I am interested in getting a set of front and rear for my skyline.

Do you have any pictures of the covers fitted to an R33 skyline?

Could you please send me an email with details.

Cheers

Simon Guest

anything can be done,

pm sent

if anything can be done.... you want to give me a yell when you have 180sx front seats :)

regards

dean

When shall I receive my covers Max, also did you get the gearboot in the mail?

Just so you all know, After i paid max for my seats i also sent my gearboot as he is looking at producing them as well!!

Cheers,

Shaun

I am interested in getting a set of front and rear for my skyline.

Do you have any pictures of the covers fitted to an R33 skyline?

Could you please send me an email with details.

Cheers

Simon Guest

Will hopefully get R33 pics done this weekend

How can we speed this up??

I will be very very interested once you are doing them. though perhaps i will find some S14 seats....

James

I need to get my hands on to 180sx front seats with stitching, not the plain ones, like to help of a VIC member

hey mate,

just wondering if on the off chance you can do anything for the Mx83 Toyota cressida

One of my close friend actually have a Cressida, so I have access to stock seat covers to get a template done, however, this is a very rare car in Aus. To make it commercially viable, I need about 10sets ordered. Any chance to get some buyers together?

Guys,

Need your help please,

Here is the 180sx logo I have, I need a better quality of this, possibly black letters on a white background,

180sxlogoln1.jpg

Do you know what format is the logo uses?

If anyone could please direct me to correct location

Offer still on? I am keen to buy in the next few days.

Can you embroid pretty much anything we want in the seats as long as we supply a graphic? Just a small graphic similar to silvia logo.

I have S14 front seats, but in an S13.... so S13 rears and S14 fronts is sweet for $470?

I can get that image done for you in a Vector format if you wish which is re-sizable to any size with out pixelating.

Sign in to follow this