Sign in to follow this  
MaxFromAus

$330 (2 seater), $470(2+2), s13, s14, s15, r32, r33, FTO, Prelude, mx5 Leather Like Seat Covers For Sale - Group Buy #2

after some like abruzzi's, but for an s14 so thats $490 with postage and we send that money to you and you send out the product, is it an actual business you are running?

Offer consists of Professionally Custom Made Highest Quality Leatherette Retrim Upholstery Seat Covers for
  • Nissan Silvia s13 (rear seats only),
  • Nissan Silvia s14,
  • Nissan Silvia s15,
  • Nissan Skyline R32
  • Nissan Skyline R33
  • Nissan 300ZX
  • Mitsubishi FTO
  • Honda Prelude
  • Mazda MX5

Offer consists of Professional Custom Made to the Highest Quality Leatherette Retrim Upholstery Seat Covers.

Professionally detailed, a very cost effective way to dramatically upgrade the interior of your car at an affordable price.

This product is NOT Vinyl.

Hundreds of previous customers have verified that Leatherette is the winner. Leather is simply too expensive and not as durable. Vinyl is cheap and plastic looking.

Leatherette looks and feels just like leather with enhanced benefits such as,

• Looks no different to leather (unlike Vinyl).
  • Higher durability, more so than leather,
  • No cracking or fading,
  • UV and Scratch resistant,
  • Really easy to clean and maintain.
  • Made for the remaining lifecycle of the car
  • Leatherette is not comparable to cheaper Vinyl products on the market which are of a plastic like appearance & do not offer the same durability. I use the best quality of Leatherette available on the market, which is Nylex and imported from Germany.

Seat covers are NOT slide ons rather they are professional custom made upholstery retrims that form the tightest fit on the seat.

Seat covers are fitted once existing covers have been removed with full DIY 'step by step' Installation Guide with instructions provided, including over 150 photographs to help guide the buyer. The application process is really user friendly, it can easily be completed in a day with no special expertise or tools required.

Original covers should be kept for resale at a later date.

Although not suggested, Installation of seat covers can be arranged for Vic buyers, please e-mail if interested to discuss details further.

Bonus Offer: Dual Colours & Embroidered/Embossed Logo options are available at no additional cost (can also be made without logo) to buyers as a free bonus gift.

Customising option for Inner, Outer, Stitching & Logo colours are available.

The style of the seat covers are the same as the factory trim.

Extra material for the door cards, cubby box, central surround, roof, boot, etc... can also be provided.

In summary, available options are;

• Seat Covers; Full Set (2+2) / Half Set (Front Rear)
  • Logo/No Logo; Free Gift, No extra payment required for logo.
  • Logo Colour; customisable if requested
  • Inner/Outer/Stitching Colour; Free Gift, No extra payment required for dual tone format.
  • Extra material per sqm/colour

$470 (Full set, 2+2 seater)

Nissan Silvia S14

Nissan Silvia S15

Nissan 300ZX

Mitsubishi FTO

Nissan Skyline R32

Nissan Skyline R33

Honda Prelude

$370 (Half set, 2 seater)

Nissan Silvia S13 (rear seats only)

Mazda MX5 NA & NB

Any half set of front or rear seats only, inc logo and dual tone.

Extra material = $40 per sqm

Postage and handling is $20 regardless the state you are in.

Pick up is available.

Below is the colour chart; please specify your order with colour codes as Outer/Inner/Stitching/Logo/Extra Material. (please use N/A if not applicable, such as logo not desired, or no extra material)

BG1485BG1485.jpgBG1535BG1535.jpgYW5373YW5373.jpg

YW5238YW5238.jpgOG6170OG6170.jpgOG6075OG6075.jpg

BN3933BN3933.jpgBN30077BN30077.jpgBN3592BN3592.jpg

BN3591BN3591.jpgGY9733GY9733.jpgGY9241GY9241.jpg

GY9190GY9190.jpgGN4697GN4697.jpgGN4610GN4610.jpg

GN4696GN4696.jpgGN4178GN4178.jpgGN4435GN4435.jpg

GN4469GN4469.jpgGN4275GN4275.jpgBE2834BE2834.jpg

BE2833BE2833.jpgBE2653BE2653.jpgBE2835BE2835.jpg

RD7414RD7414.jpgRD7415RD7415.jpgRD7734RD7734.jpg

RD7425RD7425.jpgRD7950RD7950.jpgRD7410RD7410.jpg

RD7886RD7886.jpgRD7460RD7460.jpgBG10313BG10313.jpg

BG10312BG10312.jpgBG1840BG1840.jpgBG1807BG1807.jpg

RD70415RD70415.jpgGN40025GN40025.jpgBE20357BE20357.jpg

BE20358BE20358.jpgGY9715GY9715.jpgGY9714GY9714.jpg

GY9559GY9559.jpgGY9677GY9677.jpgBK0010BK0010.jpg

WT8079WT8079.jpg

And here are the sample photos of s15,

s15_sc_1.jpg

s15_sc_2.jpg

s15_sc_3.jpg

s15_sc_4.jpg

more pics shortly, somehow I am getting too many pics error this time

To submit an order, please copy the latest order list, keep the format consistent, and add your details at the end in a new post.

Nickname / Make-Model / Format (2, 2+2) / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A is not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm, N/A is not required)

1)

2)

3)

hey mate,

is it possible to get different coloured front seats to back ie if i was to get black outer and tan inner on the front seats for example, is it possible to get full black on the rear seats of my S15?

To submit an order, please copy the latest order list, keep the format consistent, and add your details at the end in a new post.

Clubmanmc / NA8B MX-5 / Format (2) / BK0010 / BK0010 / Black / N/A / N/A

how long before they are ready??

and how long do they take to put on??

M

Offer still on? I am keen to buy in the next few days.

Can you embroid pretty much anything we want in the seats as long as we supply a graphic? Just a small graphic similar to silvia logo.

I have S14 front seats, but in an S13.... so S13 rears and S14 fronts is sweet for $470?

I can get that image done for you in a Vector format if you wish which is re-sizable to any size with out pixelating.

Hi Sini,

Offer is still on, if we could start putting the orders in a list production will start

We are sweet for S13 rears and S14 fronts for $470, :)

Need to put this as 2 separate orders in the list; 1 x S13 rear, 1 x S14 front

The only difference will be the postage cost, it will be $40, as the orders will be separately posted.

I currently have 180sx and Silvia logos available for S13, S14, S15,

If you would like a new style of logo, there will be additional $40 programming cost.

Please make sure to insert your order into the order list

after some like abruzzi's, but for an s14 so thats $490 with postage and we send that money to you and you send out the product, is it an actual business you are running?

Hi Jas,

Business Name is Smyrna Import Export Pty Ltd

Cant recall the ABN from memory, but can provide all the details if needed

My name is Max Ungun, 0417 052 070

It is a valid business which I pay tax for every single order.

I have sold thousands of seat covers to Aus, US and Europe,

I have organised many group buys over many forums, and still going strong

Abruzzi's order details are below,

Please insert your order into the list, or I can do this for you if you could please confirm the details

Outer Inner Stitching Logo

BK0010 BK0010 Yellow Silver

hey mate,

is it possible to get different coloured front seats to back ie if i was to get black outer and tan inner on the front seats for example, is it possible to get full black on the rear seats of my S15?

No problems,

Need to put this as 2 separate orders in the list; 1 x S15 front, 1 x S15 rear

The only difference will be the postage cost, it will be $40, as the orders will be separately posted.

Please make sure to insert your order into the order list

Clubmanmc / NA8B MX-5 / Format (2) / BK0010 / BK0010 / Black / N/A / N/A

how long before they are ready??

and how long do they take to put on??

M

Thanks Clubmanmc,

It will take around 2 week for production and 3-4 days for postage

Putting the covers on is a simple and straight trough process. I supply step by step Installation Guide with over 150 pics. It will take around a half a day to finish MX5,

Latest order list below,

c'mon, lets get it going, you will be impressed with the quality

Nickname / Make-Model / Format (2, 2+2) / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A is not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm, N/A is not required)

1) Clubmanmc / NA8B MX-5 / Format (2) / BK0010 / BK0010 / Black / N/A / N/A

2)

3)

4)

2) Airwave / S15 Silvia / Format (2+2) / BK0010 / BK0010 / Yellow / Yellow (Silvia) / N/A

3)

4)

G'day max, I was wondering how long this offer will be running for. I have a Series 8 RX7 on the way and I thought this might go well with the car. Do you make the front as well as rear seats for the RX7. With a logo would be great.

Other questions I have are how one would take care and keep the lookf of Leatherette looking new over time. Is there any chemicals that should not be used on this material?

Thanks,

Jon

Are you putting up any R33 pics?

I am interested in orange and black, do you have any pics of orange being used

coz on the colour chart it looks a little dull? im looking for bright orange.

also any pics of blue and black seats?

You can send them to my email

msargentR33@hotmail.com

GOT THE SEAT COVERS :D, will post up some pics.. as soon as i get my car back ( 5 weeks ) and when i install them. Max.. could u send me a link of where i can download the DIY?

hey guys, just thought id say.. Max is an awesome person to deal with.. the seat covers have arrived and they look awesome ( not on the car yet.. cause i dun have my car with me ).. anyone who ordeers these seat covers will not be disappointed

BrisS15

1) Wang / Nissan S13 / Format (2 rear) / Outer Colour bk0010 / Inner Colour bk0010 / Stitching Colour bk0010 / Logo Colour white (Silvia) / N/A.

Thanks Mate

Hey nice job on all upholestry, Just wondering whether you can give an exact address on were you are located because i live in victoria not very far from Hoppers Crossing. Also, regarding the s13 seats if i bring my car round will you be able to see whether the front seats are able to be made because i really would like the whole car done, i.e Back seats and front seast for an s13.

Thanx alot in advanced.

G'day max, I was wondering how long this offer will be running for. I have a Series 8 RX7 on the way and I thought this might go well with the car. Do you make the front as well as rear seats for the RX7. With a logo would be great.

Other questions I have are how one would take care and keep the lookf of Leatherette looking new over time. Is there any chemicals that should not be used on this material?

Thanks,

Jon

The offer runs all the time permanently,

I have actually started production of the orders in the list already as of yesterday,

It seems to be going slower than I though, so, no point holding up everyone for nothing.

Please feel free to add your order or contact me anytime,

I like to get into RX7’s as well, don’t have the template currently but this can be organized easily. If you could send me few pics of your interior, will help a lot.

mungun@iinet.net.au

In terms of the care factor, you don’t really need to do much, occasionally wiping with a warm damp cloth will make it look like brand new again. If you happy to spend money, usual leather care products can be used.

Both occasions though, seat covers will last pretty much for the remaining lifecycle of the car.

The covers I have in my car is more than 4 years old, and still like brand new.

Don’t use any acid on them lol

Seriously, don’t use any chemicals, its already UV and scratch resistant.

Are you putting up any R33 pics?

I am interested in orange and black, do you have any pics of orange being used

coz on the colour chart it looks a little dull? im looking for bright orange.

also any pics of blue and black seats?

You can send them to my email

msargentR33@hotmail.com

Will try to get R33 pics organized asap,

Unfortunately I don’t have any orange pics at the moment, will ask to previous buyers.

Will post the blue/black pics shortly

1) Wang / Nissan S13 / Format (2 rear) / Outer Colour bk0010 / Inner Colour bk0010 / Stitching Colour bk0010 / Logo Colour white (Silvia) / N/A.

Thanks Mate

thanks, I have update the order list

Hey nice job on all upholestry, Just wondering whether you can give an exact address on were you are located because i live in victoria not very far from Hoppers Crossing. Also, regarding the s13 seats if i bring my car round will you be able to see whether the front seats are able to be made because i really would like the whole car done, i.e Back seats and front seast for an s13.

Thanx alot in advanced.

Here is what I don’t need, in terms of S13/180sx seats

2301616.jpg

No disrespect but it’s a very boring design, no point getting the template done for this as the new covers will look exactly the same as standards, no stitching in the middle.

Now check this below pic out

2225201.jpg

Another S13/180SX seat, getting better though, stitching in the middle, which makes the things easier, and the results will look better.

If someone from VIC with these sort of stock seats contact me, I will help you out and will get the template done.

And finally,

My favorite, again S13/180SX seat, Nissan finally made it.

2020733.jpg

If you have these seat covers, regardless which state you are in, contact me and I will help you out and get the template done.

Updated order list below,

2) Airwave / S15 Silvia / Format (2+2) / BK0010 / BK0010 / Yellow / Yellow (Silvia) / N/A

3) Wang / Nissan S13 / Format (2 rear) / bk0010 / bk0010 / bk0010 / white (Silvia) / N/A.

4)

5)

6)

7)

As mentioned before, I have started production on these orders already, you can still jump on board anytime, please pm me or add your order details

will be ordering for R32 in a few weeks, is there different patterns for these seats or just the one u posted pic of ? if u have more pics pls pm me :)

cheers

p.s. do u hav any R32 logos ?

Hey Thanx for the reply the other day, Umm My seats have the stitching thorugh the seat in my s13. So can they be made for that? Also if you can let me know the address of were you are located!

Thanx in advanced.

Hey Thanx for the reply the other day, Umm My seats have the stitching thorugh the seat in my s13. So can they be made for that? Also if you can let me know the address of were you are located!

Thanx in advanced.

Great!

If you could please urgently send few pics of your front and rear seats to mungun@iinet.net.au

I am in Hoppers Crossing, VIC, and happy to do the all the labour in exchange to your stock covers, if they are the ones I am looking for.

Regards

Max Ungun

do u guys do dashes and door trims for a s15?

I supply the extra material for the panel trims, per sqm basis

No point paying someone to do your door, console, dash, etc...

Waste of money in my opinion.

It is as simple as taking off the old trim, light sanding to get rif off the old glue, apply contact adhesive and leave for 2mins, stick the material an trim to size last.

Easily done, however, it takes time, hence you pay a lot money for labour.

Many buyers have done it with excellent results.

Let me know your email and I will forward some pics

Hey about the s13 seats i made a mistake mine are plain. But can you please make covers for them? If not do you know whether the s14 layout will fit the s13 seats? and how much is it per sqm of material? sorry about the mistake i have made and thank you in advance.

Hey about the s13 seats i made a mistake mine are plain. But can you please make covers for them? If not do you know whether the s14 layout will fit the s13 seats? and how much is it per sqm of material? sorry about the mistake i have made and thank you in advance.

Offer consists of Professionally Custom Made Highest Quality Leatherette Retrim

Extra material = $40 per sqm

sini69 / 1x S14 fronts, 1x S13 rears / Format (2+2) / Outer Colour BK0010 / Inner Colour BK0010 / Stitching Colour BG10313 / Logo Colour BG10313 (180SX logo) / Extra Material N/A

sini69 / 1x S14 fronts, 1x S13 rears / Format (2+2) / Outer Colour BK0010 / Inner Colour BK0010 / Stitching Colour BG10313 / Logo Colour BG10313 (180SX logo) / Extra Material N/A

Thanks Sini69,

Confirming order details received

does anyone know whether the s14 retrim layout would fit on an s13?? please if anyone knows i would really like to know. Thanks in advance.

^^ i doubt it....... why dun u try pm'ing max?

any news on when these will be ready??

M

any news on when these will be ready??

M

Hi All,

Production is finalised for the covers in the list, and currently getting posted to me.

I will forward to you as soon as I receive them,, which should be towards the beginning of next week,

Will send you individual pms shortly to outline the payment details

Regards

Max Ungun

Max

Could you please forward some pictures of R33 seats to

sales@ministryofbass.com.au

Looking at get a set made ASAP

Cheers

Simon

Sign in to follow this