Sign in to follow this  
MaxFromAus

$330 (2 seater), $470(2+2), s13, s14, s15, r32, r33, FTO, Prelude, mx5 Leather Like Seat Covers For Sale - Group Buy #2

wow looks like everything is coming along smoothly with great results! congrats on ur success as a trader. my question in mind is...can you do GTR seats? its more of a one piece buckety seat. which brings me to another question, can you do for fixed bucket seats ie Sparco?

Just wondering if you have a similar material to the perforated Leather in the front seats of an S15 GT edition? I would like the backseat done to match the factory front seats (shame Nissan forgot to do the rear seats)...

Please let me a price as well, whether it be in that material or just simple black with Silvia logo.

wow looks like everything is coming along smoothly with great results! congrats on ur success as a trader. my question in mind is...can you do GTR seats? its more of a one piece buckety seat. which brings me to another question, can you do for fixed bucket seats ie Sparco?

Thanks for the great feedback.

Bucket seats are ok, but glued factory seats without internal frame is the problem.

The seat covers I supply are professional upholstery, which means a very tight and deep fit, just like the stock trim.

I do not supply slide/throw on type covers, which deforms in time very quickly and fit is not tight, kinda bubbled up, very uncomfortable.

Although R32, R33, R34 (except GTR models) stock trim is glued as well, there is a frame in the actual seat foam, which makes the things a lot easier and perfect fit

Here are some pics of recently done R33,

r33_1.jpg

r33_2.jpg

r33_3.jpg

Skyline GTR and Sparco seats are glued and have no frame inside, which makes upholstery not being able to work to its magic, although they are great seats.

I have the same issue with Supras, as some of them comes with Sparco sports bucket seats.

Here is a sample of Supra seats done recently, not Recaro

supra_1.jpg

supra_2.jpg

supra_3.jpg

sorry, the dog is not for sale, lol

I expect that in the near future, I will be able to supply slide on type of covers for GTR.

Do you have anything for FD rx7 2+2 yet??

currently getting the template done, should be ready in a week or two max

Just wondering if you have a similar material to the perforated Leather in the front seats of an S15 GT edition? I would like the backseat done to match the factory front seats (shame Nissan forgot to do the rear seats)...

Please let me a price as well, whether it be in that material or just simple black with Silvia logo.

As far as I know all S15 has the same seats, inc GT version, correct me if I am wrong please

Backseat is $330 + postage, inc logo, dual tone, double stitching and installation guide.

Here is a sample pic of how the rear seat will look,

s15_5.jpg

Look forward to getting a PM regarding payment, can't wait to fit these in my car!

will buy a set when i get my tax back will let you know

anyone know Max's mobile?

need to contact him regarding picking up items tomorrow

but not sure if he will come on to reply to my pm tonight lol

anyone know Max's mobile?

need to contact him regarding picking up items tomorrow

but not sure if he will come on to reply to my pm tonight lol

Max Ungun

0417 052 070

mungun@iinet.net.au

Feel free to contact anytime

hey max, i finished off my rear seats today. due to not having much time.. i will get the passenger side and driver side seat done on saturday - i will post up pics then. :)

As far as I know all S15 has the same seats, inc GT version, correct me if I am wrong please

Backseat is $330 + postage, inc logo, dual tone, double stitching and installation guide.

s15_5.jpg

The GT spec actually has perforated leather for the front seats.

The GT spec actually has perforated leather for the front seats.

els, I dont supply perforated material at this stage

Sorry for not being able to help at this point of time

Hey Max

cant wait to get those seats. Just wondering a mate of mine owns a supra an he likes the look of the pics above. are they the same price as all the others??? $470 2+2

Max, got the covers today! Thanks a lot, they're really awesome quality and couldn't have been any better!

Will try and get them all in over the weekend and put up some pics.

I must say my colour choice was awesome lol

Edited by 666DAN

Hey Max

cant wait to get those seats. Just wondering a mate of mine owns a supra an he likes the look of the pics above. are they the same price as all the others??? $470 2+2

Thanks Wang,

Production is well underway, so its not too far now

I try to keep the pricing same for all coupe/sedan type of cars

All 2+2 is $470+postage

Max, got the covers today! Thanks a lot, they're really awesome quality and couldn't have been any better!

Will try and get them all in over the weekend and put up some pics.

I must say my colour choice was awesome lol

Excellent!

Looing forward seeing the pics

cant wait for mine to come, also can you do these for a 97 wrx as well?

cant wait for mine to come, also can you do these for a 97 wrx as well?

No problems with WRX

Hay buddy how r ya.

i really want to get the covers made 4 my car but u dont say if u do them for r32gtr's

i want to get them done exactly like abruzzis but i want mine in the front to say gtr and in the back to say nothing.

im retarded whenit comes to doing things with my hands so i will need support. do they come with instructions on how to fit. do u make them for the gtr's if u need a car seat as a template u can use mine as i dont have a licence and want to do this in the next few months. just to lift up the look of my interior i like the look of the full black is very gangsta lol

please let me know what i need to know it would be greatly appreciated.

and also the price, where u are located, do u have a factory in melbourne that i can come to c u at buddy and can u give me ur phone number please.

thanks heaps buddy.

julz

hi can u please post the instalation guide up on here would be good for us to see just how to put them all together im very interested in ordering but would like to see the install guide first iff possible

Hey max..

As prior to our chat today..

What im after is this order..

Miicky / S15 / 2+2 / BK0010 / BK0010 / Black (Double-Stitching) / Logo Colour (Silver) /

With the 4 sq meters of red & black.. Can you get the silvia "Customising option for Inner Stitching"

in the center of each piece please

RD7410 (2 sqr mtr)

BK0010 (2 sqr mtr)

Details:

Name: Michael Stevens

Number: 0424 569 003

Car: Nissan Silvia S15

Edited by Miicky

jaeyon / nissan - silvia s15/ (2+2) / BK0010/ BK0010/ RED DOUBLE STITCHED (RD7410)/ SILVIA LOGO IN SILVER / NA

max ill also send this to you via pm

oops by the way

name: John

phone : 0431083394

jaeyon / nissan - silvia s15/ (2+2) / BK0010/ BK0010/ RED DOUBLE STITCHED (RD7410)/ SILVIA LOGO IN SILVER / NA

max ill also send this to you via pm

oops by the way

name: John

phone : 0431083394

'jaeyon' sounds like korean...

anywayz

what;s happening with the covers Max ?

still not come through ?

? or did you just forget to call me to say it's ready.. lol

I think it's about time i put my name down for a set too :)

Kupo / S15 Silvia / (2+2) / BK0010 / BK0010 / BLACK / SILVIA LOGO IN SILVER / NA

no double (outer?) stitching apart from the logo if possible please.

Cheers

Any updates on orders? I haven't got a PM or anything regarding my order yet.

Hi all,

Thanks for the new orders, I will shortly send you individual pms to outline the details.

There has been an increase in international postage cost through FedEx, which will be reflected to the future order.

I am holding the price down for another week,

Please add your orders immediately to take advantage of the current price.

Current pricing is;

Half Set: Front or Rear Seats; $330+postage($20)

Full Set: Front & Rear Seats; $470+postage($20)

New pricing will be affective from Friday, 20/7/07

Half Set: Front or Rear Seats; $370+postage($25)

Full Set: Front & Rear Seats; $495+postage($25)

Here are the links to pics;

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Seat-Covers-NISSAN-...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Seat-Covers-MITSUBI...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Seat-Covers-HOLDEN-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Regards

Max Ungun

Will you ever do 1993 BMW 318i sedan

i might be interested if The FD rx7 ones look good

I have been supplying BMW E36 retrims for a while now, here are the pics, and the link

bmw_1.jpgbmw_2.jpgbmw_3.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Seat-Covers-HOLDEN-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Still working on RX7, trying to find a good set of stock seats to get the template organized.

hi can u please post the instalation guide up on here would be good for us to see just how to put them all together im very interested in ordering but would like to see the install guide first iff possible

http://www.smyrnaie.com/SeatCovers/s15/Nis...ation_Guide.zip

Any updates on orders? I haven't got a PM or anything regarding my order yet.

Production have finalized, and currently posted to me, should receive end of next week, and will forward to you immediately

what;s happening with the covers Max ?

still not come through ?

? or did you just forget to call me to say it's ready.. lol

it was nice to meet you,

Looking forward seeing the pics

Fitted them to the MX-5 last week, and they look better than the factory ones!!

will get a few images up later today !!

very very very impressed!!

M

Fitted them to the MX-5 last week, and they look better than the factory ones!!

will get a few images up later today !!

very very very impressed!!

M

Great!

Looking forward seeing the pics.

Also, if you would like to get rid of the creases (due to packaging) quickly, either leave the seats under the sun for an hour, or even better use one of those large plastic bags come with the seat covers, put on the seats and blow in hot air via hair dryer.

It will be stretched out in 5 mins.

I should add this to the diy :lol:

Now, help me out to sell more mx5 please.

Are you belong to Aus-cartalk?

Hey Max,

just hopeing you could let me know when my coversa will be coming. ordered the same time as "clubmanmc" and im still waiting for mine????

Sign in to follow this