Sign in to follow this  
anth

TUFF import pics

i'm in love with that green 2 tone s13.4. I love the look of 2 tone cars with a kit

all american cars either touge factory cars or driftunit members. very very nice style they have over there.

-macey

Most American cars. They are all Ziptied members. May be members of other sites.

So Anth...you're another of the rare Aussie breed allowed on there ;)

One thing about their style (and ours) that makes them look that tough is WHEEL OFFSET. They are bigger nazi's about it than all of us on here. We're trying to slowly bring that style out here though. Slow process. Aussie's generally like gay wheels. Haha.

OFFSET FOR THE WIN!!! ONLY WAY TO GET TOUGH LOOKS!!!

when i think about kitting my s13

i come across a picture like this and realise how sexy they can be with out a big ugly kit

gorgeous :wub:

drift14.jpg

Have to completely agree with you there. Although when Tempe Tyres are onboard like they are over here, they never look like that.

all american cars either touge factory cars or driftunit members. very very nice style they have over there.

-macey

Most American cars. They are all Ziptied members. May be members of other sites.

One thing about their style (and ours) that makes them look that tough is WHEEL OFFSET. They are bigger nazi's about it than all of us on here. We're trying to slowly bring that style out here though. Slow process. Aussie's generally like gay wheels. Haha.

DITTO lol kick the members with bad offset :ph34r:

And here i was thinking americans had no clue how to build a hot import :o

they might trash-talk alot, but they beat us hands down when it comes to sorting out a nice import...they really put us to shame. (aesthetically anyway...wheel fitments and such)

They've got a more balls-out attidude when it comes to cars, they just do it. They dont procrastenate like most people here.

SOME PHAT cars there..

what car is the 3rd one down.. looks like a s14, then at times looks like a 33.. but isnt.. hmm

its a series 1 s14....dont see how you can mix it up with a 33??? :blink:

Anth, that's why you have to join your fellow Aussie ZT members and wheel nazi's. People hate for a while, but come around eventually. There are quite a few more hot wheel fitments being made recently. It's good to see.

Just because Australian style sucks 99% of the time, doesn't mean ours has too. In saying that, 99% of American cars suck. It's part of the learning curve on the site that creates the masterpieces seen in this thread all over the world.

-macey

DITTO lol kick the members with bad offset :ph34r:

I can't risk getting beaten up by 90% of the NS.com members. Hahaha. I think some already want to kick me for being honest about their wheel fitment. If you have gay wheels use bolt on spacers. Don't create hovercrafts.

P1016513.jpg

haha I know the guy who owns that!

good for u

Im bored, and it seemed fitting :lol:

ownedqs2.jpg

f**k theyve got some good offsets going on. looking at those pics ive now decided i couldve fitted smaller tyres to my rims, cambered them up all round, flared the guards and made them fit i reckon. haha though i still like my bolt on flares, theyre not quite as hot as rim sticking out like that haha

farrrrrrrk yeah..

now those are some tough lookin kun7z

ps. awesome lookin s13.4a

Hopefully everyone viewing this and noticing how tough they are will start fitting proper wheels to their cars and running them at lower ride heights from now on.

And you'll be seeing threads about removing canary more often :lol:

I guess it's not that everyone doesnt want low ride and rims sticking out, it's just the canaries stopping us.

LOL

ipwrba.jpg

sorry had to add it!

CRAZY!!! the first pic is my favourite thought, soft spot for fc's... love the rotangs!

Also, that crash = OUCH!

Nice work, the yanks are my inspiration when it comes to offset choice and overall style. Here's a pic of my S14. Excuse the ride height, as soon as I get some new coilovers and the rear guards flared its coming down more! Remember, low offset is your friend!!!

photoshoot_sideview2_noplate.JPG

For those that lack inspiration or want to see how its done here's the thread for you : http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=129865

Has wheel/offset/spacer and body mods with most of the posts too.

Coupla examples:

f:18x9.5 +7, but effectively +0 because of 7mm spacer for brake clearence, tire: 225/40/18

r: 18x10 +7

tire: 235/40/18

sany0199vr8.jpg

Step 1, get flush to the point of minor rubbing.

Step 2, roll fenders a little bit.

Step 3, buy new wheels that rub because you miss it.

FN01-RC 17x10 +25 (+25 spacer, effective 17x10 +0) 4 degrees of camber.

dsc0464xp1.jpg

been browsing the ziptied forums and there as some tough looking cars on there...take a look...

:whack:

First rule of Ziptied... There is no Ziptied :P

-macey

nah im not a member there, i just browse the 3 main sections and love their style...hate the trash talk, but love the cars.

we'll get there slowly. america's advantage will always be the fact that they have many more people over there, which means more people buying parts/wheels, which in turn means theres a larger 2nd hand market for cool car parts.

Nice work, the yanks are my inspiration when it comes to offset choice and overall style. Here's a pic of my S14. Excuse the ride height, as soon as I get some new coilovers and the rear guards flared its coming down more! Remember, low offset is your friend!!!

I'd almost leave it as is. You're only going to start stuffing up your chances of a good wheel alignment going lower. It's already at a tough height.

ne more piks of the s13.4 that is f*ckin HOT ASSSSSSSSSSSSSs

I'd almost leave it as is. You're only going to start stuffing up your chances of a good wheel alignment going lower. It's already at a tough height.

It needs a shit cage thats painted in a contrasting colour to the body if you want it to be truely "dope".

I have to agree with Benny, looks great as is :yes:

I'm very impressed with that green S14. Tough tough styling. Just pump those rear guards and focus on aligning the sucker. Nice taste, and nice work CamberWear.

I'm very impressed with that green S14. Tough tough styling. Just pump those rear guards and focus on aligning the sucker. Nice taste, and nice work CamberWear.

Cheers! Cant wait to flare the rear guards and take some of the negative camber out of the back. Did I mention 343rwhp on 18psi? ;)

Wow

they're cool pics

good find